[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meth was sold from the late 1930s under the brand-name P

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Blitzed.jpg (74KB, 698x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blitzed.jpg
74KB, 698x1080px
>Meth was sold from the late 1930s under the brand-name Pervitin, and marketed as a magic pill against depression, tiredness and more; Germans could even buy chocolates laced with it. The military soon took note: a pill that reduced a soldier’s need for sleep seemed attractive. In all, the German army and air force apparently took delivery of more than 35m Pervitin pills in spring and summer 1940, and widely distributed them during the advance on the Western Front. “So you took one or two Pervitin tablets”, a German pilot later said about the Battle of Britain, “and then you were all right again”.
https://www.ft.com/content/3989c0b2-9132-11e6-a72e-b428cb934b78
>>
File: 1483257856597.jpg (777KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1483257856597.jpg
777KB, 2000x3000px
>>2173579
dayum that guy who wrote ostara magazine was right. Hitler really is of inferior racial stock. look at that non Aryan profile. pic related is a true Aryan

also I read so much pervitin was made during WWII it was kept in warehouses and sold in German gay nightclubs well into the 70s.
>>
File: 789_0.jpg (48KB, 644x485px) Image search: [Google]
789_0.jpg
48KB, 644x485px
> tfw no nazi junkie pal to share a needle with
>>
>>2173579
>Junkie Nazi
>>
>>2173579
The Allies did the same with Dexedrine, the trade version of Dextroamphetamine.
The 20s were a great time to be a drug user.
>>
>>2173666

This. People often ask how anyone could jump put of a boat or plane into the almost certain death on D-day. The answer is that most of them were off their tits on various drugs.
>>
>>2173666
>>2173930
The Allies is a very broad term. Some Belarusian or Yogoslavian partisans could, at best, make some moonshine, while on the other side they had doped Helmuts.
>>
>>2173930

is that what the ""air sickness"" pills were in band of brothers?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.