[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity is just tool to control masses. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1483424206360-pol.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1483424206360-pol.png
7KB, 420x420px
Christianity is just tool to control masses. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.
>>
As a well known person on this board has said: "Yeah yeah, it's that, AND 50 other things."
>>
Yeah I'm sure that's why the upper and middle classes have been trying to exterminate Christianity for the past two centuries, because it's such a great tool of control over the lower class.
>>
>>2173254
The burden of proof is on you, friend
>>
>>2173261
Came here to say this
>>
>>2173259
Structure, existence. Collective religion. Regressive methods and opinions, antinaturalism.
>>2173259
USSR and Third Reich. State over believes.
>>
>>2173254
Ameen, wallah brother you've spoken righteously. You will be rewarded in jannah in shaa Allah.
>>
>>2173322
You also know that Islam does the same thing right

also nice digits
>>
How can religion be a mere tool of the upper class when it's hardwired into our brains?
>>
>>2173392

Yeah that's the reason I've been despising worship my entire life right?

sooooooo hardwired

People just love being cucks, and saying they're cucks to a magical guy from beyond space - for some unfathomable reason - makes them feel better than saying they're just cucks to the priests.
>>
The Church is an instrument of control. Christianity was begun with good intentions and millions of people today still hold to those good intentions. The Church fell into the routine of amassing and protecting mundane power almost immediately after it was founded, but the good people within it work to make use of its power. They don't always succeed.
>>
>>2175506

And the bible teaches and shows how to be a complete power-gobbling, deceitful inbred bastard that gives 0 shits about anyone.

Hmmm, how come priests in general tend to become entitled, oily manipulative bitches... I wonder.
>>
>>2173254
I can't.
SPQR still exists as the RCC.
>>
>>2173254
Atheism is just a tool to control masses. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>2173254
What about Easter?
>>
Opiate of the masses
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.