[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best documentaries about World War 2? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What are the best documentaries about World War 2? I've been interested in it for a long time and would like to watch something about it

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1469237977999.png (703KB, 1346x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1469237977999.png
703KB, 1346x1056px
>>2168117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbKYbLUkIpk&list=PL8hNHC9nbLlwpq5bbCkcODDmAXXFfuSKZ

The battlefield series is the best if you like dry but detailed autism

Each episode is 2 hours long and focuses on a single battle
>>
>>2168144
i want the most detailed shit possible, so this is very helpful. thank you.

i know nothing about the events of ww2 however, so im looking for stuff focusing on the chronological order of what happened in particular. are there any docs that are detailed but focus more on the entirety of the war?
>>
>>2168170
WW2 in color
>>
>>2168177
thanks buddy, ill check it out
>>
>>2168177
seconding, this is a very good one
>>
>>2168117
Full Blooded Italian is a contradiction in terms. The place varies from the Moorish Kingdom of Sicily to the Nordic North.
>>
>>2168117
The World at War
>>
>>2168144
now this autism I can get behind.
>>
1941 amd the Man of Steel

One of the best documentaries I've ever seen.

Also really enjoyed the American documentary titled WW2 in HD
>>
Any documentaries on the British Indian Army in WW2?
>>
>>2168490
This
>>
>>2168144
I only ever like the first half of those shows when they discuss the personalities of the generals and the weapons. Afterwards i get bored by the detail. Does that mean im not autistic?
>>
>>2168177
>>2168490

These are both good choices.
>>
File: 1465224783190.jpg (390KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465224783190.jpg
390KB, 1600x900px
This is the best series regarding the Eastern Front for whenever you get to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhXKlYnSWjA&t=494s
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.