[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After and during the Second World War, the CIA had a secret program

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

After and during the Second World War, the CIA had a secret program to protect and send to the USA a group of Nazi Party's scientists in order to use their knowledge and skills for the benefit of America.

Knowing this, how did it affect to the American relations with their non-communist European allies and especially with the State of Israel?
>>
CIA didnĀ“t exist in WW2
>>
you mean the OSS and operation paperclip
>>
Newsflash, Soviets did the same though for obvious reasons British and Americans got the most out of it. Also, yeah, Brits did it too. Nobody cared (and very few knew), they weren't protecting people like Mengele or Nazi idealogues from prosecution, these people were engineers who developed weapons, yes, but so did engineers in every other country.
>>
>>2167517
Excuse me. Office of Strategic Services*, a predecessor of the CIA.
>>
>>2167522
So organizations like Anti-Defamation League and World Jewish Congress did not care about ex-Nazi Party members as long as they were engineers and not ideologues?
>>
>>2167601
And there it is.
>>
>>2167505
I doubt Israel were that bothered about the US using ex-Nazi Party members to further the country as the US were backing the creation of Israel at the time. Also, even the dumbest Israeli would realise that membership of the Nazi Party was just a way of furthering yourself in Nazi Germany and not necessarily meant that you supported the ideology - Oskar Schindler was a member.
>>
>>2167601
A bunch of ex-NSDAP members were government members in both halves of post-war Germany. By the end of the war NSDAP had 8 million members, most of which had no direct involvement with atrocities regime commited.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.