[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me that white imperialism is a bad thing. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: comfy.png (43KB, 237x330px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
43KB, 237x330px
Prove to me that white imperialism is a bad thing.

I'm a reasonable person, so hit me with your best arguments.
>>
>>2167140
white imperialism did not take the form of some benign operation. It was essentially resource stripping. If you dont have a problem with that consider that is hopelessly entangled western nations in the politics of developing peoples.This brought wars which were very hard on the working class and which even today causes us all sorts of problems.
>>
>>2167212
That may be true, but we've gotta exploit those resources if the natives won't. It's basically free money and labor
>>
Why should the natives have their land stolen from them?
>>
>>2167458
If they still live on the land, its not stealing. Having to pay taxes= not stealing. Unless your an ancap.
>>
clearly not reasonable to shit up the board with another bait thread
>>
What is white imperialism?
>>
>>2167458
If they lose, why not?
>>
>>2167464
No, as they no longer control the land. It's thievery.

>>2167473
Fuck off, by this logic, beating a disabled guy up and taking his wallet is a-okay.
>>
>>2167579
What's so """"wrong"""" about simply claiming a resource from the wheelchaired man?
>>
>>2167586
Morals, lacking meaning or not, are required to keep society in order. It's not stable to prey on the weak.
>>
File: stirner.gif (10KB, 279x305px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.gif
10KB, 279x305px
>>2167579
Who is "they?" are you implying collectives exist?
>>
>>2167608
The natives, who's culture is controlling the land.
>>
File: smug stirner.jpg (23KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
smug stirner.jpg
23KB, 500x550px
>>2167639
>natives, who's culture
Get a load of this spook.
>>
>>2167654
die
>>
>>2167663
Death is a social construct

We are all "dead" as you put it
>>
>>2167140
they will eventually become independent and it gives them an excuse to get reparations
>>
>>2167458
How do you steal land? Native Americans had no countries just wilderness it is no different than building a town in an area occupied by buffalo.
>>
>>2167714
Buffalo aren't people
>>
File: wellspooked.png (319KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
wellspooked.png
319KB, 803x688px
>>2167719
>people
Spooktastic
>>
>>2167714
>Native Americans had no countries
lol, yes they did. Where the fuck did you learn that they didn't?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.