[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've made no discernible effort to know anything about her,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

I've made no discernible effort to know anything about her, or her ilk(fame for fame's sake). But omnipresent exposure has imparted a piece of trivia or two. Why is this?

How would you explain this to an ancient?
>>
>>2166766
>25 year rule
Like, whatever. Kim Kardashian is the daughter of Robert Kardashian, OJ Simpson's lawyer.
Her entire existence as a "famous-for-being-famous" celebrity is owed to the much greater and timelessly famous-for-being-famous celebrity, Paris Hilton. KK basically worked as Hilton's slave, cleaning her closet, being verbally abused, etc and now desperately attempts to be something on her own by achieving a vast financial empire, to little avail as her husband Mr. West's debts are staggeringly large.

Basically,
Kim K : Paris :: Jeb Bush : Donald Trump
>>
>>2166766
Dunno. There was probably a legendary super-wealthy patrician caught having sex with a super-proccured courtesan that was the talk of Rome for several years. Or not. But it's not like there weren't celebrities of some sort back before telecomunications were around. Just fewer, and there would usually be a higher bar for achievement.
>>
File: mrbean.jpg (416KB, 692x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mrbean.jpg
416KB, 692x1024px
>>2166766
>>
>>2166792
Like Paris, the explosion into pop-culture was enabled by a """leaked""" sex-tape, not too uncommon.

The only lasting cultural impact left by Kim is further promulgating the popularity of cosmetically enhanced posteriors, which they cannot even take credit for in totality, as the trend was advanced much earlier by popular Hispanic singer Jennifer Lopez.

The extent of their involvement as a sex symbol is appearing european and *non-Hispanic*, thereby making so-perceived black/hispanic sexuality digestible to white audiences.
>>
famous courtesan fucking a famous musician
>>
she is merely a celebrity of her time. How many other celebrities of the past do you know of? probably very little.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.