[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Nazis had won WW2 and ruled the world, How would Hitler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (154KB, 964x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 964x641px
If the Nazis had won WW2 and ruled the world, How would Hitler have handled the millions of poor and homeless people who inevitably would have resulted from the transition of the authoritarian war economy to the free market rentier economy?

Surely he should have realised there can never be jobs and houses for everyone?

>inb4 kill them all

Then that means the rentiers and capitalists will lose their profits, anon. Then they would inevitably lobby the Nazis to adopt liberal democracy.
>>
Well Germany was already in a pretty poor condition when he got to power and he put it back on its feet, i'm sure he would've thought out some new Wirtschaftswunder
>>
>>2165690
Read the OP again carefully and then submit your reply before making a fool of yourself
>>
>>2165693
Shut up faggot you're not the boss of me
>>
>>2165687

He would have surrendered. Thats what Germans do.
Surrender and blaming Italians.
>>
File: Hitler2.jpg (17KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler2.jpg
17KB, 240x240px
>>2165687
Fucking hell, how many threads are there about Hitler and the Nazis at this point? It seems like half the threads are about them. Is /his/ following the pattern of the History Channel or something. We should just rename this board to /hit/.
>>
>>2165722
checked and witnessed.

>We should just rename this board to /hit/.

We should!
>>
File: tumblr_neopb0OLyo1tepew7o1_400.gif (1000KB, 368x208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neopb0OLyo1tepew7o1_400.gif
1000KB, 368x208px
>>2165728
My god...the 22 look like 'SS'. It really is Hitler's will they we rename the board /hit/ for hitler.
>>
File: 1482940317405.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482940317405.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
>>2165687
>If the Nazis had won WW2
No.
>and ruled the world
Kek no.
>How would Hitler have handled the millions of poor and homeless people who inevitably would have resulted from the transition of the authoritarian war economy to the free market rentier economy?
The NSDAP never cared much for economics. Aside from throwing all their money into weapons manufacturing (GDP and suchlike skyrocketed because of government spending, and would have collapsed if not for the war), they only did a few changes to the economy like banning non-government workers' unions and ensuring that government unions remain weak (the party had deals with big business ever since it got into power and their left wing bit the dust). Because they didn't bother all that much with economics (just look at the idiotic shit they did before Speer sorted some of it out), my guess would be "very badly".
>Surely he should have realised there can never be jobs and houses for everyone?
They weren't the most brilliant people. They kept colonizing Poland and exterminating Jews while they lacked industrial capacity and were losing the war. Their administration system was a fucking shitshow with parallel organizations and undefined authority. But yeah, I have no idea how they would have attempted to handle the transition. I don't think they had any idea how they would attempt to handle the transition, either. I think they would have collapsed in a while.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.