[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albania was known as the "hermit kingdom" during the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Coa_Kastrioti_Family.svg.png (25KB, 170x196px) Image search: [Google]
Coa_Kastrioti_Family.svg.png
25KB, 170x196px
Albania was known as the "hermit kingdom" during the cold war. How'd it go from being the based North Korea of Europe to a cultureless western puppet in the span of a few decades?
>>
>>2162499
>Italy
>Warsaw Pact
>US military base
>>
>>2162499
Fuck, I thought that Albania was an African country.
>>
> muh bunkers
>>
>>2162499
>How'd it go from being the based North Korea of Europe to a cultureless western puppet in the span of a few decades?

it was pretty much the north korea of europe, so when the berlin wall fell it collapsed into a culturless western puppet in the span of decades

at least the urban parts did, the mountains are basicaly tribal and realy the albanian mafia rules it
>>
>>2162530
But why didn't it retain its mystic in the same way Belarus and the central Asian republics did? IE have non-ideological (or semi-eurasianist) strongmen as leaders?
>>
>>2162511
You're not far from the truth
>>
>>2162578
Because they are extremely tribal, especially the northern ones, the southern ones are more chill.
>>
>it's a the entire Albanian economy coalesces into one large Ponzi scheme and collapses overnight in 1997 episode
>>
File: 1478747029484.jpg (73KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478747029484.jpg
73KB, 1024x576px
>>2162499
because no one likes Albania.
>>
>>2162499
serb alert
>>
>>2163393
Albanians don't realize how low their country has fallen?
>>
>>2162499
Shiptari should be removed from my cunt!
>>
I met loads of Albanians in France this summer when the football was on, they're pretty chill.
>>
>>2162651
The best kind of episode
>>
Albania was a misstake
>>
Albanija is baddest countri because of it fill of albanoen pičkas. It is not even real they are from caucasuc peoples not even european!

Also it fail because no support of russia or chine.

KOCOBO JE SRBIJA!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.