[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I risk being banned, and that's something I'm willing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I risk being banned, and that's something I'm willing to be threatened with. I would like to have /his/ discuss the music of Sabaton, and how it is historically accurate and inaccurate. I am a fan of Sabaton, and find that all of their music is accurate, and I was wondering if there were any falsehoods in their songs.

>inb4 move to /mu/
>>
>>2156597
It is modern music, and for me it feels wrong to have modern music mixed with historical events.
Its like colored WWI photos, just rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>2156597
I like them but their lyrics are biased and I still don't understand why there is not a single song about the french
>>
>>2157618
>garlic sniffing cheese eating backwards marching mustache twirling navy nothaving surrender monkeys
>>
File: gilbert-montagne_1.jpg (24KB, 494x351px) Image search: [Google]
gilbert-montagne_1.jpg
24KB, 494x351px
>>2157624
Kek
>>
>>2156597
Not a surprise when most Sabaton songs are about WW2
>>
>>2157668
meant for>>2157618
>>
File: info_music_genres.png (1MB, 499x1640px) Image search: [Google]
info_music_genres.png
1MB, 499x1640px
>>2156597
Fuck you for making me Google this shit out of curiosity...

[needatagforthisshitcuzgreentextishardtoread]
Yes, you're walking a fine line - but posting some debatable lyrics might help:

Fresh from Moscow
Over Volga came to comrades aid
City in despair
Almost crushed by the führers army

Oh it's colder than hell
Hitlers forces advancing

The sound of mortars
The music of death
A grand symphony

See your friends fall hear them
Pray to the god your country denies
Every man dies alone and when your
Time comes you will know that it's time

Stalin's fortress on fire
Is this madness or hell

[Chorus:]
The sound of the mortars
The music of death
We're playing the devils symphony
Our violins are guns
Conducted from hell

Oh Stalingrad
Mratnimiat

Are you playing
Do you follow the conductors lead
No one knows you
No one cares about a single violin

Play the score of the damned
Know the devil within
[/needatagforthisshitcuzgreentextishardtoread]

Meh, seems too vague/human interest to have much of an argument with, near as I can see.
>>
>>2157668
Yeah, I guess you're right.
>>
>>2157676
See your friends fall hear them
Pray to the god your country denies
My favorite Sabaton verses
>>
>>2157676
>>2157708
Stalingrad truly stands out compared to other Sabaton songs, the lyrics are great and its grim image makes it distinct to the usual joyful songs.
>>
What does Mratnimiat mean?
Immortal? Won't die?
>>
skip to 1:10 in this random song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYmNbaNWv-k
>>
>>2157437
>Its like colored WWI photos, just rubs me the wrong way.
WWI was in colors.
>>
File: viking feel.jpg (52KB, 473x494px) Image search: [Google]
viking feel.jpg
52KB, 473x494px
>>2158028
>wardruna
my nigga
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.