[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>those poor souls caught in the middle of history Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (482KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
482KB, 640x1136px
>those poor souls caught in the middle of history

Did he deserve it lads?
>>
>rule your country on behalf of an invading army
>invading army is driven out

If this happens to you, you pretty much need to get fucked. It's simply the way the world is.
>>
>like the marechal petain song
>go to youtube to listen to it
>see comments
>plenty of """nationalists""" praising him
Are stormfag nationalists okay with selling out your country if you are selling it to nazis?
>>
>>2152706
Yup. On the internet "nationalism" is merely an international subculture.
>>
>>2152695
He did what he could with the shittiest hand ever dealt.
>>
French republic>French monarchy>Petain>anarchy
>>
File: 1628.jpg (72KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
1628.jpg
72KB, 800x571px
>>2152695
>>those poor souls caught in the middle of history

There used to be a German military cemetery in the scenic foothills of my Polish hometown.

It was built in the 1940s after the Germans annexed the area. They were relocating the dead who fell in the invasion of Poland campaign there from the entire front, although due to the ongoing war effort only about four or five thousand German soldiers ended up buried there and further reburials were postponed.

A large German Eagle monument dominated the area, surrounded by rows of Iron Cross-topped tombstones.

(on a side note the town's sizable Jewish minority got disappeared to nearby Auschwitz and had their synagogues and cemeteries demolished)

Anyway after the war the German Eagle was blown up and the cemetery got bulldozed and replaced with a camping ground and parking lot. The bodies were never moved and whatever's left of them is down there to this day.

Eventually (a few years ago) a bit of earth from the site was moved and "reburied" at a nearby cemetery in a symbolic gesture to get the German organizations moaning about this to shut up.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.