[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wars where the bad guys won I'll start. The Opium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Opium war.jpg (63KB, 550x418px) Image search: [Google]
Opium war.jpg
63KB, 550x418px
ITT: Wars where the bad guys won

I'll start. The Opium War. Britain made China safe for drug dealers
>>
>>2152315
World War 2
>>
>>2152343
Non-edgy posts please
>>
inb4 American Civil War

Fuck the Confederacy, those traitorous cowards.
>>
>>2152315
t. Chang Lei Wee
>>
>>2152410
>cowards
>start a war despite inferior infrastructure and being vastly outnumbered
>>
File: Polikarpov I-16.jpg (218KB, 1200x878px) Image search: [Google]
Polikarpov I-16.jpg
218KB, 1200x878px
The Spanish Civil War for sure.

The Russians fucked up the place with internal conflict, and the second republic never got a chance to recover from its mistakes.

The entirety of europ was cleansed of fascism except for spain because the US could profit from the regime.

Then the dictator appointed a king before his death and now we're still ruled by the extremist right wing parties.
>>
File: Fourth Crusade.jpg (23KB, 250x212px) Image search: [Google]
Fourth Crusade.jpg
23KB, 250x212px
>>2152315
The Fourth crusade and the Mongol invasion of Rus
>>
>>2152431
But that's wrong, the nationalists were the good guys.

Also Franco was not a fascist and Spain is rightfully a monarchy.
>>
>>2152421
>start a war
But it was the USA who authorized the movement of troops from Moultrie to Sumter, and it was the USA who attempted to reinforce Sumter with guns and troops rather than only delivering food.
>>
File: equisdé.jpg (27KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
equisdé.jpg
27KB, 540x429px
>>2152445
>>
>>2152431
Franco was in the fucking right considering the shitshow that was the republic.

Besides as far as Franco's fascism was concerned, it was better than what Germany or Italy practiced.

>mfw Spic neo-Nazis revere Franco.
>mfw the same man who brought Moroccan Soldiers into the fight during the war is revered by racists.
Kek.
>>
>>2152482
The republic was a shitshow because they tried to appease the landlords instead of straight away being radicals, because they were civilized people and didn't want to upset anyone, and they fucked up that way, then the russians chimed in and fucked everything trying to bring the PCE over everything.

Franco could've been rather stable, but it was fascism nonetheless.

Francoposters go home, but yes, Franco wasn't racist, that's a fucking meme. Most the moors fought in the "nationalist" (Separatist hem) side.

And that includes black people too. Saying that Franco was racist is a byproduct of saying that fascism = nazism.
>>
>>2152410
Fucking Yankees.
>>
>>2152452
So you are literally saying that they triggered it?

Reinforcing his point?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.