[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most /his/ members are university educated professionals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1451862550088.jpg (44KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1451862550088.jpg
44KB, 635x473px
>I'm merely a forklift driver

Who /proletariat scum/ here?
>>
Bruh, poverty is a set of habits, not a set of material circumstances.

If you decide that you belong in a given class, and you work hard enough, you can generally achieve it.

t. born into money
>>
>>2152048
Ugh and I'll bet you're a f*cking white male too. How do you live with yourself you disgusting racist piece of shit?
>>
don't worry about it too much, it's not the 1920s anymore where only the elite upper crust of society go to university, having a degree literally means nothing these days desu

t. grad student
>>
>>2152051
>poverty is a set of habits, not a set of material circumstances.
>t. born into money

kek it's like pottery
>>
>>2152048
>Working since 16
>Went Uni
>Uni collapsed due to crisis
>Worked odd jobs+stealing
>Tavern worker
>Warehouse worker
>>
>>2152052
Quality contribution my man.
>>
File: 1453184155412.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1453184155412.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>>2152051
>If you decide that you belong in a given class, and you work hard enough, you can generally achieve it
>>
>>2152057
OP, Think about ir as being part of history instead just watching it.
>>
>most /his/ members are uni educated pros

That actually explains why so many marxists are here.
>>
File: 6641140.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
6641140.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>2152051
How would you even know this? These days it's as much about hard work as pure luck.
>>
>>2152048
I can assure you they're not. I guarantee the majority of posters here are wiki warriors. I know I am when it comes to subjects I don't understand.
>>
>>2152058
Working class white men are LITERALLY the cause of all of society's problems. How do you think Drumpf got elected? The only thing these retarded inbred Cletuses are good at is sister fucking and racism. The world would be a better place if we just nuked all the flyover states and took out this white trash once and for all.
>>
>>2152048
Does this happens a lot at work?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
>>
>>2152052
You have to go back >pol
>>
>>2152048
>>most /his/ members are university educated professionals
>>
>>2152080
Why would I want to go to that racist board? OP is probably from there.
>>
File: 1318547097069.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1318547097069.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>mfw I majored in computer science and minored in history

I can afford all the history related crap I want. Truly the best option.
>>
>>2152077
I'm dying.
Gonna share it with the guys tommorow.
>>
>>2152048
Bullshit, look around.
>>
>>2152048
I'm a bridge painter
>>
>>2152048
I'm not even properly employed. I've got a shitty part time job and a computer full of memes and that's it.
>>
>>2152073
Liberals:
>we hate racism!
>but we hate the race of all white people even more!

Hahahaha.
>>
>thinking you need a desk job to be well read
Lel
>>
>>2152048
laughingwhores.jpg
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
And I'm some random marine who lives in the desert and likes historical memery. People here are more varied than you think.
>>
>>2152051
bait
>>
>>2152056
I think that's the joke
>>
>>2152217
Shouldn't you be capturing flags?
>>
Why is race and SJW/anti-SJW stuff in even this thread?!

Fuck you pieces of shit, can't you stop repeating the same damn joke over and over?

Its like /pol/tards are the early 2000s furies, but 10X as obnoxious.
>>
>>2152319
I think it's satirical,anon.
>>
I'm a moderately poor-fag who is going to community college and will likely major in history because thats the only thing that appeals to me (fuck STEM, I aint doing that shit).

College degrees are really not that big a deal, so long as you don't go into debt, doesn't really matter what you get unless you get something that you know will make you a lot of money AND you are able to do good enough to compete with rich-fags with (unpaid internships in New York city? Fuck man, I don't got that kind of money!).

A bachelors is basically what a high-school diploma used to be.
>>
>>2152262
Gotta have something to do in between games.
>>
Mechanic fag here. Listen to hardcore history while i fix cars
>>
>>2152175
>Falling for the bait this hard
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.