[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn´t Jesus wrote a book containing his teaching? it would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: frodo.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214KB, 400x399px
why didn´t Jesus wrote a book containing his teaching? it would have saved a lot of trouble
>>
File: 1476215679953.jpg (25KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
1476215679953.jpg
25KB, 252x276px
>guy that wants everyone to be good and shit
>writing down instructions on how to control their lives like some borg hivemind
>>
>>2150254
Important people don't write books, rather, they act and have books written about them.
>>
>>2150254
He was illiterate
>>
>>2150301
So was Muhammad and yet the Quran was compiled by people who knew him, within living memory of his death.
>>
>>2150301
don´t think so, he knew jewish scripture well
>>
File: anthony-fantano-youtuber.jpg (19KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
anthony-fantano-youtuber.jpg
19KB, 450x450px
>>2150254
> be the Son of God
> write book
> some rich roman smartass critic gives you a 4/10 and labels you as middle eastern mysticism for plebs
not worth the effort
>>
>>2150301
He was a Jewish man doe
>>
>>2150301
He read the scriptures in Sunday School and almost got killed for it. Read the Bible you dumb fedoralord.
>>
>>2150364
kek
>>
God helps us with minimal effort to produce greater virtue in man.
He could have performed miracles for the whole world, but only did for a select few because it was sufficient for his purpose.
>>
>>2150301

>one of the most important parts of the Bible explicitly states he was writing
>hurrrr he wiz illiterate!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2150254
because even the devil can quote scripture
>>
"
For it is written concerning me that they that have seen me shall not believe in me, and that they that have not seen me shall believe and live. But concerning that which thou hast written to me, to come unto thee; it must needs be that I fulfil all things for the which I was sent here, and after fulfilling them should then be taken up unto him that sent me.

And when I am taken up, I will send thee one of my disciples, to heal thine affliction and give life to thee and them that are with thee."

-The Letter to King Abgar (reported to have been written by Jesus himself)
>>
File: 220px-Muhammad_Salat.svg.png (10KB, 220x124px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Muhammad_Salat.svg.png
10KB, 220x124px
Because they each get one miracle and Muhammad got the book
>>
He was a living book, that´s the meaning of Logos
>>
>>2150558
Living books don't work if the book can die.
>>
>>2150301
>He was illiterate
He was God himself you damn fuckwit, he knew basically everything
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.