[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>overthrew an oppressive orthodox christian monarchy >industrialised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Stalin_Joseph[1].jpg (314KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_Joseph[1].jpg
314KB, 600x800px
>overthrew an oppressive orthodox christian monarchy
>industrialised economic output in ukraine
>empowered religous and ethnic minorities
>liberated 12 million jews from nazism
>was the first world leader to recognise israel and send them arms

Remind me how again he was a bad guy?
>>
>>2148170
200 million deaths and communism.

If doubtful or skeptic read Ian Pacepa.
>>
>>2148170
Some of those points points were not done by Stalin.

>>overthrew an oppressive orthodox christian monarchy
Stalin didn't overthrow the tsar's regime - in fact he kind of modeled his view of the USSR after it, completely with re-establishing the church and imperial orders and likening himself to the tsar.

>empowered religous and ethnic minorities
Stalin ended korenizatsyia and went full russification.

>liberated 12 million jews from nazism
He purged the Jews from the NKVD and important party structures, though.

All in all Stalin was pretty anti-semitic and probably the most reactionary communist, to the point that I even doubt whether he was actually a communist.
>>
>>2148170
>>empowered religious and ethnic minorities
He literally committed genocide against Ukrainian Christians
>>
File: commie f00d.jpg (24KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
commie f00d.jpg
24KB, 480x466px
>>
>>2148244
t. hohol
>>
File: commies and nazis.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
commies and nazis.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>2148170

>embowered minorities

Well, other than Holodomor which caused 7 million ukranians to starve, or the "Polish Operations" by the NKVD which hunted down and killed 100,000+ ethnic poles living in the soviet union, or his ethnic cleansing of the cossacks which was started by Lenin

He also aggressively suppressed religion. Jews, Christians, and Muslims. He and the state were to be the only gods of his people.

Also, he hardly engaged in some altruistic crusade against nazism. Not only based on the hypocritical nature of his own genocidal practices, but also based on the fucking Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, when Stalin invaded Poland in a war of conquest, webm related. Also his failed invasion of Finland and other areas he and the nazis agreed on that would be in his sphere of influence. And dont forget the Katyn Massacre, were Stalin ordered 22,000 Polish POWs executed.

And he only industrialized through slave labor of his own people and was more oppressive than any Tsar since maybe Ivan the Terrible. The guy was also a miserable psychopath who let his own son rot in a nazi POW camp, which were notoriously brutal to soviets soldiers and imprisoned his own daughter in law on the paranoid idea she was some sort of agent that told him to surrender instead of dying in some retarded attack.
>>
>>2148279
>He also aggressively suppressed religion. Jews, Christians, and Muslims.
Like it's a bad thing
>>
File: 1482192875539.png (120KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1482192875539.png
120KB, 644x598px
>>
>A textbook psychopath that literally kill for quotas.

>Remind me how again he was a bad guy?

Commie,pls...
>>
>>2148170
>>
>>2148279
>The guy was also a miserable psychopath who let his own son rot in a nazi POW camp
That's actually sort of admirable. It really set him and his regime apart from those of the nepotistic aristocracy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.