[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You don't have to deny the holocaust to admit that perhaps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 14

File: Ape.jpg (18KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
Ape.jpg
18KB, 200x298px
If the nazi's kept records, then why can't we just dump 'em all in a pile in some pastebin or upload site so everyone can see for themselves?

We need to get the numbers straight. I'm sick of people arguing over this shit.

I want each source attributed with a name, a number and a list of eyewitnesses, with redundant sources to the same incident grouped under the same heading. I want proven dead ONLY.

I'm not asking for a recount, I just want to make the information easier to access and for laymen to source and understand.

This is the information age, this should be a simple accounting problem, without need to delve into hysterics.
>>
>>2146501
And by all means, if you already HAVE a definitive source, please, post it here.
>>
>then why can't we just dump 'em all in a pile in some pastebin or upload site so everyone can see for themselves?

/his/ did this a year ago.

https://archive.is/TZ1Sz
>>
>>2146501
And by "number" i mean number of dead, not a serial number. (Though I imagine cataloging them that way would not be a bad idea)

This way everyone can dispute each individual claim on its own merits, arguing the facts in question according the records we have on file.

The past is dead and buried. Its time to put this behind us.
>>
>>2146513
these aren't very well organized.

don't you have some sort of centralized database?
>>
>>2146501
This actually happened in my country:

https://youtu.be/XNIjNiUAyCQ

So a lot of the numbers are probably fucked.
>>
>>2146501
Of particular import in these studies is the nazi's claims of supply line shortages and typhoid outbreaks.

Are these claims at all accurate? This might provide some insight behind the nazi's reasoning at the time. If their supporters can make a case that they were in fact euthanized, not simply exterminated, they might find increased popular support for fascist movements among intellectuals in western european countries, such as greece
>>
>>2146501
Just watch these videos. Every claim is backed with sources you can look up. The end of one video is a slide show of all sources.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
>>
>>2146501
You could also argue that many of the nazi's who testified did so under duress, as they were on trial for war crimes and faced the death penalty, yet were being tried by tribunal.

There were no jurors and the judges presiding over their cases were english, american, french and russian.
>>
>>2146628
I'm not going to watch a video.

A video provides a narrative, and a narrative can be misconstrued as a bias.

I want data.
>>
>>2146501
>Daily reminder that Russian Communists were in control of the "crime scene" until 1989.
>Daily reminder that no digging is permitted at Treblinka because it is a "holy Jewish cemetery".
>>
I'm not arguing that they did it.

I'm arguing why they did, what the numbers are, and the circumstances surrounding the event.
>>
>>2146637
It's literally all data. He literally shows you books, page numbers, articles, and archived video footage.
>>
File: ,.png (10KB, 636x101px) Image search: [Google]
,.png
10KB, 636x101px
>12 replies
>4 poster
i wonder what board is behind this
>>
>>2146658
So you want to know whether is was electrified floors, deadly steam chambers, real showers with holes in the ceiling for gas pellets, fake showers where zyklon gas came out of shower heads, diesel exhaust gas chambers, or any mixture of the above?
Did they kill them in the 10x10 room with the wood door?
Or was it the Majdenek shower room with wood doors and glass windows?
And how about at Auswitch where 2,000 people went into the gas chamber that had 1 door and it was underground. Then SS dragged bodies out "with canes" loaded onto an elevator, then put into ovens that could not be "stacked 4 high with corpses".
Lots of questions....
>>
>>2146704
You know what?
I'm just going to program an sql database shell myself. Somebody can copy and paste it, then propagate it with whatever data they like.
>>
>>2146704
>Lots of questions....

This is the classic "full of shit" rhetorical strategy.

>if I make a claim, somebody can rebut the claim
>I'll just make insinuations and leave them there in the background so people won't blow me the fuck out
>>
Fuck.

SQL is more raw than I thought it was.

I just want to do something like this:

Catalogue Number: Just a serial number to the claim.
Type: Article (as in a document or corpse) or Testimony.
Name: Name of the article or name of the witness.
Number: Number of proven dead.
Source: Link to the source material.

Thats it.
>>
>>2146777
by "proven dead" i mean i don't want just guesses and estimates.
>>
>>2146777
>>2146795
What the hell man? You can't get an accurate number like that. What, do you want to link every picture taken as a source, and have us count all the corpses in those pictures to get an exact number?

I mean, this is a nice thought and all, but how exactly do you plan on getting an exact number here? How are we going to identify all the corpses here?
>>
>>2146733
You know what's a good rhetorical strategy?
Equating holocaust revisionism with antisemitism and racism, arresting, imprisoning, and fining people who question or disagree with the "official" holocaust story.
>>
>>2146795
What's the point in knowing the exact number? What difference does that make?
>>
>>2146811
Oh sweet, it's the

>you disagree with me
>you must agree with them

gambit

For your next move, you'll accuse me of being a paid shill.
>>
>>2146795
Even if you can find "proof of death" how will you separate Jews from political prisoners, PoW's, Gypsies, etc, etc? We cannot forget that the concentration camps are not a Jewish only experience.
>>
>>2146805
well you have to have some numerical basis for your claim, or else your just guessing.

just maybe add a scientific notation showing the least significant digit.

If its around 11 thousand add a column that says 11xxx.
>>
>>2146821
You tried attacking my "rhetorical strategy" and then got flustered when I did the same.
Why shouldn't I assume you have an opposing viewpoint when you try and deflect the issues I bring up?
>>
>>2146811
oh boy, we have a self-martyr here

>Equating holocaust revisionism with antisemitism and racism
Holocaust denial indeed implies antisemitism.

>imprisoning, and fining people who question or disagree with the "official" holocaust story
People who question or disagree are OK, when you start selling genocide-denial publication, then you might have a problem but that depends on the country and the genocide.
>>
>>2146827
Oh, i'm not counting jewish dead. I'm counting total dead.

I'm counting everyone who died in the concentration camps who wasn't a POW or Bombing casualty..
>>
>>2146854
So, we are estimating a bit?

>>2146868
>>2146854
What sources are you accepting here? Testimonies, photos, and written accounts I assume?
>>
>>2146859
>you criticized what I said
>I made an unsupported assertion that you wanted to put me in jail

horseshoe effect in full swing.
>>
>>2146871
Any physical article of evidence and any source of eyewitness testimony that can be attributed.
>>
somebody at /g was kind enough to give me this little snippet of code.

>>>58200055
>>
>>2146867
>Holocaust denial indeed implies antisemitism.
So only Jews were killed then? It's impossible to believe an event is untrue or inaccurate without being racist as well?

>when you start selling genocide-denial publication, then you might have a problem
Pretty much everything that is a serious attempt for the truth of the holocaust is free material. I have yet to see anything that wasn't also available for free.
>but that depends on the country and the genocide.
So some genocides are more important than others. I'll be sure to remember that!
>>
>>2146900
>>>/g/58200055

That's how you do it, scriptfriend
>>
File: 1392614829804.png (2MB, 1300x868px) Image search: [Google]
1392614829804.png
2MB, 1300x868px
synagogues did censuses before and after WW2
>>
File: 1392614959420.png (378KB, 664x282px) Image search: [Google]
1392614959420.png
378KB, 664x282px
>>2146913
>>
>>2146913
You could probably use the same table for MIA jews, but I only want KIA. ("Action" being the concentration camps)
>>
>>2146854
>well you have to have some numerical basis for your claim, or else your just guessing.

Historians have already created estimates on the number of dead based on various types of numerical data, including census reports, deportation rolls, etc.

There is no way of determining the exact number of dead in any type of large scale event like this. Whether it's the Holocaust, bombing of Dresden, bombing of Hiroshima, WW2 as a whole, any war, any genocide, any mass murder. That is why death tolls are considered estimates.
>>
>>2146501
I don't see what the harm is in creating a database. If anything it should only make it easier to prove your case.

People who say that nothing happened or that the holocaust didn't take place are lunatics. Obviously something happened, lots of civilians were killed while in the custody of the nazi state, its just a question of why and how many.
>>
>>2146901
>So only Jews were killed then?
Thats only thing you have? Semantics? Neo-nazis only focus on denying the extermination of Jews, never have I saw them denying extermination of Gypsies for example

> It's impossible to believe an event is untrue or inaccurate without being racist as well?
"Innacurate" stop using such weasel words. There is no other reason to go full retard and deny holocaust other than antisemitism.

>So some genocides are more important than others. I'll be sure to remember that!
Its legal to deny holodomor in Russia, its illegal to do so on the Ukraine. Shocking, isn't it?
>>
>>2146928
nobody is asking for that kind of accuracy. if historians have already catalogued everything then it should be easy to populate the database.
>>
>>2146637
Thats the thing about secret societies you have to bow down to get enlightened. Suck up to the rich dweeby son of a rich enough guy and youre bound to be clued in on the alt right agenda of manipulating history.

They simoly wont tell the rest of us why the holocaust is key to their organisation.
>>
>I want each source attributed with a name, a number and a list of eyewitnesses, with redundant sources to the same incident grouped under the same heading. I want proven dead ONLY.

So you want people on /his/ to undertake a massive project that would take years of work for... what, exactly? Something academics have already done?
>>
>>2146913
>>2146917
This doesn't account for families who changed their names. Also the immediate reaction would be to assume these Jews were killed but Jews were moving to America and Palestine and elsewhere.
From wikipedia page on Israel
"Jewish refugees fleeing the Holocaust, a clandestine movement known as Aliyah Bet was organized to bring Jews to Palestine.[112] By the end of World War II, the Jewish population of Palestine had increased to 33% of the total population."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
The second "after ww2" is not dated.
>>
Wikipedia has a lot of fake numbers all over the place; I cant believe people still think it's not censored

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jewish_population_comparisons#Comparisons
>>
>>2146954
No, not a list of eyewitnesses.
Each eyewitness account gets its own entry.
>>
>>2146954
to make the data more accessible. to show that even a layman that each source has been attributed and catalogued and that the source is not in question.
>>
>>2146628
Sweet selective narrative and anecdote material.
>>
>>2146954
You don't have to start at the bottom.

You could take a top down approach, starting with most broad or group accounts of what happened and working your way down.
>>
>>2146943
>if historians have already catalogued everything then it should be easy to populate the database.

Historians haven't "catalogued" everything. Historians have used primary resources over the years, but they are not all digitized or catalogued. "Should be easy to populate the database" makes me realize you have no idea what goes into determining the death toll of a massive event like this.
>>
>>2146963
that may be a bit excessive.
you could probably attribute eyewitness accounts to group attributions.
>>
>>2146976
Well, the fact that there is centralized database designed to tally the dead, (outside of hardcopy formats and decentralized repositories) means that you could be pulling a number out of your ass and we wouldn't know.

I'd rather see the data than have someone tell me to just take their word for it.
>>
>>2146954
I get what he's saying. Like the video of the chechz Jew who was alive, how many supposed genocided weren't murdered at all. How many of the numbers killed weren't Jews, but other Europeans, gypses etc. I always though the reason Europe supposedly has less Jews is because a lot of them immigrated to Palestine or America after the war. Likewise many of the Jews killed would have been poor and none too bright. How do we known their accounts are reliable?
>>
>>2146943
>nobody is asking for that kind of accuracy

OP said

>by "proven dead" i mean i don't want just guesses and estimates.

So, yeah. They are saying estimates are somehow "just" estimates, ignoring the academic work that goes into creating these estimates.
>>
>>2146978
Or even site collaborations of evidence and eyewitness testimony. Just a series of numbers that adds up to another number.
>>
>>2146998
We're already thinking about estimating in cases where it is impossible to determine an exact number. We should probably stick to conservative estimates to prevent /pol/ from complaining.

>>2146854
>>
>>2146998
What I mean is, I want a number that is somehow verifiable as accurate to the leftmost digit, at least. If you say you're number is accurate to the tens of thousands, then there better be a way of verifying that information.

I don't want the testimony of some illiterate peasant who counts on his fingers who looked at a pile of body and said, "lots".
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp
Scroll down to "Evacuation, death marches, and liberation"
On the right you see children in uniform. They're simply called "young survivors".
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/Child_survivors_of_Auschwitz.jpeg
Now scroll down to "Selection and extermination process"
We see this photo on the right.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f2/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-N0827-318%2C_KZ_Auschwitz%2C_Ankunft_ungarischer_Juden.jpg/1187px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-N0827-318%2C_KZ_Auschwitz%2C_Ankunft_ungarischer_Juden.jpg
Captioned: Hungarian Jews not selected as laborers were murdered in the gas chambers almost immediately after arrival.

So why are there children in uniforms when they are killed upon arrival since they can't work?

Go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_in_the_Holocaust
Scroll down to "Auschwitz" and see the uniformed children again with caption.
"Jewish twins kept alive to be used in Mengele's medical experiments. These children were liberated from Auschwitz by the Red Army in January 1945."
So this caption with no citation explains why they weren't killed. Because of even more fiendish human experimentation plans!

This doesn't seem far fetched to anyone?
>>
>>2146989
>means that you could be pulling a number out of your ass and we wouldn't know.
>I'd rather see the data than have someone tell me to just take their word for it.

No one is telling you to "take their word for it." Read books and their bibliographies. Google "how do we know how many people died in (whatever event suits your fancy)."
>>
Maybe you could start by region?

that seems like a good place to start. X number of deaths a location A, X number of deaths at location B, ect.
>>
>>2147012
>I don't want the testimony of some illiterate peasant who counts on his fingers who looked at a pile of body and said, "lots".
>durrr that's how historians got their numbers gaiz

oh dear
>>
>>2147026
I think we should start by source. Nazi testimonies, confessions, orders and reports come first, then survivor testimonies, then the testimonies of Allied troops that liberated the camps, then physical evidence (like all the ash and bone fragments found by archeologists)
>>
>>2147021
Ain't no one got time for that.

In today's world, when people want a number, they want it fast. I don't want to have to reference 12 seperate books and highlight all the sections that are relevant.

Even assumming they were all availible at the library of congress or some such, you'd spend hours digging through the texts using find and search keys in order to find what you were looking for.

Honestly, I think you're making this out to be more work than it ought to be.
>>
>there exists people who think people overstating the holocaust justifies the incarceration of people based on race
When will /pol/ end this meme
>>
>>2147040
There are written account and recordings and videos and photos of the Holocaust available at the LOC.

Just saying, it's a goldmine for sources for this database.
>>
>>2147037
Well, how bout you start by region then narrow it down a bit?
>>
>>2147014
"Witness Vera Alexander described how he sewed two Gypsy twins together back to back in an attempt to create conjoined twins."
Do you really think anyone with multiple doctorates in anthropology and medicine is stupid enough to think he "could create conjoined twins" by fucking sewing them together?
Or are we supposed to believe these are just the most 2D evil villains ever?
>>
>>2147046
Yeah, but I mean, thats a lot of work.

Wouldn't it be easier to find somebody who just knows? I mean, that IS what they get paid for, right?

Just start with a list of camps and how many were killed at each camp.
>>
>>2146501

(sigh) I guess you could add one more tag:
JEW, NOTJEW, UNKNOWN
>>
>>214704
>>2147056
So like this?

Region: Nation of death
Camp: The Nazi camp where the death occured
Type: Article (as in a document or corpse) or Testimony.
Catalogue Number: Just a serial number to the claim.
Name: Name of the article or name of the witness.
Number: Number of proven dead.
Source: Link to the source material.

Also, to the dude doing the database, not all deaths occurred in the camps. Maybe we should also split the database to have a category for those who died outside the camps.
>>
>>2147040

I'm pretty sure not even the Holocaust societies claim that 6 million is a solid number.

Its an estimate. No one goes around trying to deny the Germans had 3 million Soviet Pows die under their care.

Seems like a big number too.
>>
>>2147063
You could just call that misc. deaths
>>
>>2147063
meant to link >>2147048

>>2147067
The USSR had a huge army. By far they had the most casualties in the whole war, I believe.
>>
>>2147067
I think its best to exclude POW's.
The way you treat your prisoners of war is fundamentally different than the way you treat civilian prisoners you've detained.
>>
Now if we can just find some sucker dumb enough to do all the work for us...
>>
>>2147037
ash and bone from where? Where you're not allowed to dig?
Watch from 38:10 to 41:35
https://youtu.be/47rbRNSGQUs?t=2291
>>
>>2147079

>Germans treating Soviets like well fed POWs

Wew lad!
>>
Here, I found this list online, edited it and cleaned it up a bit. Its by no means inclusive, but its a good place to start:

Auschwitz-Birkenau, Poland
Belzec, Poland
Bergen-Belsen, Germany
Buchenwald, Germany
Chelmno, PolandDachau, Germany
Flossenburg, Germany
Gross-Rosen, Poland
Janowska, Ukraine
Kaiserwald, Latvia
Majdanek, Poland
Mauthausen, Austria
Mittelbau-Dora, Germany
Natzweiler-Struthof, France
Neuengamme, Germany
Plaszow, Germany
Ravensbruck, GermanySachsenhausen, Germany
Sobibor, Poland
Stutthof, Poland
Theresienstadt, Czech Republic
Treblinka, Poland
Westerbork, Netherlands
>>
>>2147083
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/archeologist-unearth-piles-of-human-bones-near-site-where-nazi-scientists-experimented-on-holocaust-victims
>>
>>2147103
whoops, shit
Auschwitz-Birkenau, Poland
Belzec, Poland
Bergen-Belsen, Germany
Buchenwald, Germany
Chelmno, PolandDachau, Germany
Flossenburg, Germany
Gross-Rosen, Poland
Janowska, Ukraine
Kaiserwald, Latvia
Majdanek, Poland
Mauthausen, Austria
Mittelbau-Dora, Germany
Natzweiler-Struthof, France
Neuengamme, Germany
Plaszow, Germany
Ravensbruck, Germany
Sachsenhausen, Germany
Sobibor, Poland
Stutthof, Poland
Theresienstadt, Czech Republic
Treblinka, Poland
Westerbork, Netherlands
>>
>>2147111
All you have to do is go to wikipedia, plug in the numbers, and there you go, you're off to a running start.
>>
Whoa, let's slow done and get the database running before we add stuff to it
>>
>>2147111
>>2147117
You could put in Minimum and Maximum columns as well, to prevent shitfits.
>>
>>2146777
I'm not exactly /g/, but it sounds like you want someone to manually enter data for some 6 million or more people. If the point is to audit every alleged victim, I don't see how you could automate it.
>>
>>2147014
>So why are there children in uniforms when they are killed upon arrival since they can't work?

Children were not always immediately killed upon arrival if they were old enough to work, especially after 1943 when they broadened the slave labor to include teenagers and older children. The children who survived were able to lie about their ages in order to avoid the initial selection, although it didn't always work (one survivor notes that she was 14 and said she was 16 and was let through, but her friends the same age as her did the same and were selected). In some cases it was sheer luck. There were some younger children (including babies/infants) who were lucky enough to be in AB-II, which had children's barracks. Non-Jewish prisoners were allowed to keep their babies as long as they kept working after delivery (they used to automatically kill women after delivery, but again this changed in 1943) so some babies were able to survive this way.

>So this caption with no citation explains why they weren't killed. Because of even more fiendish human experimentation plans! This doesn't seem far fetched to anyone/
>far fetched

Except the children survived to tell their story, and there are witnesses to the human experimentation, as well as photographs. And the source for the photograph on Wikipedia links to additional information.
>>
Who the hell is going to pay to keep a database site up? I mean, I assume the intention is to keep the database online.
>>
It sounds to me like you haven't been following this thread at all.
>>
>>2147040
>Ain't not one got time for that
>Honestly, I think you're making this out to be more work than it ought to be.

So you don't think it's a lot of work to gather thousands and thousands and thousands of resources, not all of them digital or otherwise available online or even to the general public, in various languages, from multiple countries, and catalogue them according to specific criteria which now includes determining the eyewitness' literacy and intelligence?
>>
>>2147151
>What is ancestry.com and a million of other databases
>>
>>2147103
There were hundreds of camps, so this isn't even the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>2147151
>>2147146
You're losing sight of the big picture.

Why argue semantics until we've got a number?

Can anyone here plug in the numbers to this dataset?
>>2147111
You can do it manually, its no big deal. Just open up a text file.
>>
>>2147166
Ancestry.com is not going to pay for a bunch of 4chan posters to keep a database on the Holocaust.
>>
>>2147109
And they don't even give us a number, they just say a "large number". I believe people will find skeletons where people died and were buried but the fact that they don't even give a number. Wew.

Also Caroline Coll is a complete fraud! Her entire "archaeology report" is debunked here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
She has to say "more graves where hidden" because they are not allowed to dig on the KNOWN alleged grave site. So she finds a prehistoric shark tooth then goes and finds a few bones in a KNOWN Polish Christian cemetery.
>>
>>2147158
>>2147169

I'm not asking for thousands, I'm asking for 22.

22 sources, 22 numbers.
>>
>>2147169
can you provide a more extensive list?
>>
>>2147177
Sorry that I can't help but be sarcastic. A lot of people should just watch BOTH sides regarding "what really" happened. The entire story relies on emotional manipulation and the taboo of even daring to question it's legitimacy.
>>
>>2146501
don't forget the link that anon so generously provided us with.

https://archive.is/TZ1Sz#selection-3167.0-3169.11
>>
>>2147185
or perhaps considerably less sources, so long as they all provide a specific number for each camp.
>>
File: 1468735501935.jpg (714KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1468735501935.jpg
714KB, 900x762px
>>2147177

It's hard to tell how many people are buried somewhere when they've been partially burned.

Like the club in Oakland. They have a guesstimate on how many people died because your evidence gets destroyed when you are set on fire.
>>
>>2147125
feel free to replace "minimum" and "maximum" with "estimated" and "actual" or whatever loaded pejorative term you prefer.
>>
>>2147177
That's not even the main focus here. We want sources from the time, so I was trying to cite that 1946 report.

http://pages.ucsd.edu/~lzamosc/gchelmno.html
>>
>>2147185
>22 numbers

So you don't actually want to "get the numbers straight" then? Because limiting the input data is monumentally retarded.
>>
>>2147242
You gotta start somewhere.
If it makes you feel better, list two numbers.
>>
File: 1366988742757.jpg (261KB, 933x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1366988742757.jpg
261KB, 933x1451px
>>2147242
cite your sources, of course.
>>
>>2147146
Witnesses have been proven to be liars from Nuremburg to Eichmann trial.
It was "eye witnesses" who claimed it was electrocution rooms, then steam chambers, lampshades, human soap, floors that moved away and dropped bodies into rail cars.
An eyewitness is used in court to lead people to more evidence, they are not considered evidence. It's hearsay.
>>
>>2147220
>Partially burned
You don't even know the accepted true story for Treblinka. It's "millions were killed, buried, then dug up later, cremated into pure ash, then reburied."
The story is that the bones were burned until they were completely friable and crumbled into dust.
It's hard to tell how many people died when you're not allowed to look for physical evidence.
Evidence gets destroyed when it's in the hands of Communists from 1945-1989, the same people who photoshop people they kill out of photographs.
>>
>>2146815
We'd be arguing about a fact, rather than about an opinions, however widely shared.
>>
>>2147453
So you're saying that the children who survived are all lying? What proof do you have?
>>
From the famous Eichmann trial

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/e/eichmann-adolf/transcripts/Sessions/Session-087-05.html

Eichmann:
I arrived in Lublin and reported, indicated my assignment, and then, together with either one of Globocnik's adjutants or another SS officer who knew the region, I set off in some direction which I was not familiar with,
>I walked off in an arbitrary direction
arrived at a site where I saw two medium-sized peasants' cottages, which were being worked on by a captain in the Order Police, whom I found in his shirt-sleeves. He told me that he had to seal these cottages hermetically, and that the Jews were to be gassed here by means of a Russian submarine motor.
>turning cottages into gas chambers
>hermetically sealing fucking cottages
>no Russian submarines ever captured
>Submarine engines extremely complex
>Wouldn't not have made diesel execution "more efficient"
>diesel exhaust gas chamber
I did not see any more there - the installation was not yet operating. I returned to Berlin, where I reported and, in accordance with instructions, notified my superior, Gruppenfuehrer Mueller, as well as the Chief of the Security Police and the Security Service of what I had seen.

The court believed this statement! He knew there was no hope and just said absurd stuff to show how ridiculous it all was. Like a witch on trial admitting she saw the devil but didn't sell her soul. Denying the accusation outright would never have worked.
>>
>>2147520
Some are lying. Some aren't. Some are telling a mixture of both.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjDr2pLdBE4
There are tons of examples.
>>
>>2147520
Here is one of the first eyewitness reports. Includes mobile gas chamber vans which have never been found and only 3 alleged photos exist, none depicting Nazis or executions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grojanowski_Report

Here is eyewitness Witold Pilecki. Holocaust historians can't even give you a straight answer on his actual "report".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#Escapes.2C_publication_of_existence_.28April.E2.80.93June_1944.29
Says that his report claimed "10,000" cremations a day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold%27s_Report
This says "8,000" a day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp#Selection_and_extermination_process
Says in 1 outdoor pit alone it could cremate 20,000 people a day.
WWII History Magazine: Adolf Hitler special issue Winter 2015 issue claims Auschwitz could only cremate "6,000" per day on Page 75.
Which was it? By the way, NO photos of Auschwitz taken by ANY allied spy planes ever show large clouds of smoke from "large outdoor pits" which were burning 24/7.
>>
>>2147520
Here's another good eyewitness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImMyrEFpyDU
"for every 1 suicide they killed 5 of us"
later on
"for every 1 suicide they killed 100 of us!"
HOW HORRIFYING!
>>
>>2147520
Here is someone who was a child in the camp.
He wasn't lying though...it was just his imagination.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgZOBVqzHyo
>>
I need your help guys, I was looking for these numbers, but all I found was generic information.
I always thought that Anne Frank was gassed, but I found, that she died of typhus in the camp hospital.
Has anyone found proof, how many people have been actually killed, and how many died because of the war environment (typhus, starvation, cold,..)?
Mathematic cremation possibilities are good theoretically, but they are worthless, if we don't know the cause of death.
>>
>>2146933
>Obviously something happened
You witnessed it, did you?

The thing is that I trust neither Soviets nor rabid Jews.
>>
Just read Holocaust Controversies blog. It debunks most garbage made up by stormfags. Including revisionist "historians" like Carlo Mattogno.
>>
>>2147109
Yes we know about Mengele.
>>
>>2147824
But you trust neo-Nazis with clear agenda?
>>
File: 1482107951605.jpg (16KB, 160x194px) Image search: [Google]
1482107951605.jpg
16KB, 160x194px
What does anyone have to gain from it being blown out of proportion? Attempted genocide is attempted genocide at the end of the day. The entire argument is retarded because we know that it happened and the people that deny it are just doing it to be edgy.
>>
>>2147551
>Holocaust Hoax video
>using that as your source

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>2147917
Anything that denies or questions the holcaust is by definition a "holocaust hoax piece." If that's your rebuttal, all dissent will be instantly brushed aside! Unless...that's your plan O_O
>>
>>2147614
>By the way, NO photos of Auschwitz taken by ANY allied spy planes ever show large clouds of smoke from "large outdoor pits" which were burning 24/7.
Eh...? I'm guessing it's a forgery or maybe the Nazis decided to make a campfire?
>>
>>2147839
>guys just read a thing
>it debunked it all
Ok thanks.
>>
>>2147968
It's a blog. In every entry he addresses some claims made by revisionists. He was banned from CODOH (I think) because he disrupted their safe space.
>>
>>2147880
>What does anyone have to gain from it being blown out of proportion?
The creation of Israel. Permanent victim status. Tons of money and influence in politics? C'mon use your head.
>>2147917
It's a video of a survivor telling a story that clearly doesn't fit the accepted narrative. Don't try to keep people from watching it by "laughing".
>>
>>2147999
Probably because there are very few survivors telling a different story and hundreds of survivors (from different countries) mentioning the gas chambers, crematoria and so on.
>>
>>2147999
>The creation of Israel.
Won in the war with lot of luck and skill. It was not gained automatically

>Permanent victim status
Already lost

>Tons of money
Almost everyone got reparations from Germany, even those who were not genocided. It would be enough for them to just ask for the stolen property.

>influence in politics
Because of "blowing holocaust"? dont be silly
>>
>holocaust deniers
>historians
Yeah, like ancient aliens "historians".
>>
>>2147926
The video is one of the "THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN, HOLOHOAX, LYING JEWS" videos. Don't get mad becasue people don't take them seriously.
>>
>>2148029
Your at least right about one thing: post-modernism and the internet is going to blow the Jewish victim status out of the water. This will happen among a small but influential group at first, followed by the masses.
>>
>>2146501
i don't deny millions of jews were killed, i just hate seeing israel keep wining about it 70 years later while killing palestinians and historians keep shoving this one incident down our throat while ignoring all the genocides that happened to christians around the world, like in armenia, assyria, ukraine, etc.
>>
>>2146811
France has declared that teaching "2+2=5" is seriosuly harmful and could cause long term social defects, therefore people reaching that 2+2=5 are to be put in prison.

Does 2+2= 5?
>>
>>2148036
What? Their victim status was already "blown out the water" by the muslim loving leftists.
>>
>>2147999
Holocaust deniers are THIS stupid. It's like they honestly believe it was all just some evil Jewish plot, and not a fact accepted by pretty much everyone involved (Germans, Poles, Soviets - Ukrainians, Belorussians, Hungarians and so on). At best you can say that everyone was wrong and the death camps are nothing more but a war myth used later by the Soviets (not by the Jews) to vilify the Germans.
>>
>>2147999
>Permanent victim status.
Fucking lol, go out on the street and explain the israel palestine situation, Israel has little to no sympathy from the common man.
>>
>>2146501
All those accounts of "gas chambers" are showers for decontamination. There is no evidence of mass extermination using gas chambers except for anecdotal eyewitness accounts. They investigated the residue of zyklon B in the bricks and found none, all the gas chambers in the museums nowadays are soviet built reconstructions to incriminate the germans.

Perhaps a million jews did die in the holocaust, maybe more, but it was not through a direct effort, and it was mostly due to disease outbreak and starvation. The number was greatly inflated to justify creation of israel.
>>
>>2148068
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Stormfag had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
>>
>>2148068
>https://archive.is/TZ1Sz
Second post of the fucking thread, read it.
>>
>>2148068
>They

Who is they? I hope you didn't meant that one American with bachelor of arts degree who doesn't know shit about chemistry.
>>
>>2148068
>all the gas chambers in the museums nowadays are soviet built reconstructions
I love this meme.
>>
>>2146501
>WHy can't i have a complete collection of every account genocide undertaken in the largest conflict of the century created ina way that i personally can read at my leisure without paying
Gee OP, I dunno.
>>
>>2148082
>eyewitness accounts, confession from a guy tortured by israelis, and photos of malnourished, diseased prisoners

None of this points to mass extermination via gas chambers. Nobody denies that many jews among others starved and died of typhus, but nothing you show proves that there was mass extermination via concentration camps.
>>
>>2148032
>CAPS LOCK MAKES PEOPLE LOOK IRRATIONAL
No where does the video have that tone, I haven't linked any videos that use the phrase "lying jews".
Making the holocaust revisionist issue an antisemitic one is your only chance that people won't question it.
>>
>>2148067
What country are you in?
>>
>>2147040
>In today's world, when people want a number, they want it fast
History isn't fast you lazy fuck, it's very clear that you're the only person here who's too fucking lazy to get more than a single source, why don't you stop being such a lazy cunt and try to produce this database?
>>
JEWS DIED
PEOPLE LIED
BODIES FRIED

WHERE'S THE GAS
GRAVES EN'MASS
NAZIS CRASS

IS THERE PROOF
OF RUSSIAN SPOOF
FOR AMERICAN GOOF
>>
>>2148105
And the thing i posted doesn't claim there was mass extermination via gaschambers, in fact it states that gaschambers were used at the end of the fucking war, read the thing you fucking idiot, read.
>>
>>2146501
>If the nazi's kept records, then why can't we just dump 'em all in a pile in some pastebin or upload site so everyone can see for themselves?

>I want each source attributed with a name, a number and a list of eyewitnesses, with redundant sources to the same incident grouped under the same heading. I want proven dead ONLY.

Okay, then fund it or do it yourself you pig fuck.
>>
>>2148131
>And the thing i posted doesn't claim there was mass extermination via gaschambers

wait, what? A jewshill admitting there wasn't mass extermination via gaschambers? Then why are we even arguing?

And IF, that's a big IF, gas chambers were used at the end of the war, it was in a very experimental stage. I still don't find the evidence for that conclusive though. The 5.7 million figure is likely falsified, it was probably between 300k to 1mil, and most of it from disease and hunger. Maybe a small percentage from shooting and execution. But there was no mass program of extermination.
>>
>>2146658
I think the original Red Cross report said that closer to 600000 Jews died. In the same report it said that Hitler was simply practicing segregation, for the sake of keeping Jews in their own society. It was only the onslaught of war that caused Jews to start dying in big numbers
>>
In every one of these threads, until you read it./

http://imgur.com/a/725A7
>>
>>2148148
>>2148148
Stop spewing bullshit and read the damn thread anon linked you to.
>>
>>2148148
>Maybe a small percentage from shooting and execution. But there was no mass program of extermination.
What did the Einsatzgruppe A mean by this?
>>
>>2148148
>wait, what? A jewshill admitting there wasn't mass extermination via gaschambers? Then why are we even arguing?
We're arguing because you're denying the fact that nazi germany was directly responsible for the murder of it's own citizens, the deportation of jewish people in squalid conditions was openly hostile, the whole work camp system was openly hostile, i'm not a learned historian and i haven't extensively researched the holocauset, but i can still tell you're full of shit.
>>
>>2148148
Also
>Jewshill
I'm a Irish catholic born and raised you fucking cretin.
>>
>>2148153
Before world war 2 the Nazi's were aiding in the voluntary jewish relocation to palestine.
No one likes to talk about it because it doesn't fit the maniacal genocide narrative.
>>
>>2148178
Assisting people to move away from their homeland isn't a good thing you fucking prick, if We offered for Hindus to leave the country before commiting to a genocide against them it wouldn't make things better, the German Jews had just as much a right to stay in germany as any german non jew.
>>
>>2148177
Shilling doesn't imply ethnic affiliation.
>>
>>2147051
I think this is an excellent observation. Surprised no one responded to it
>>
>>2148180
>the German Jews had just as much a right to stay in germany as any german non jew.

The German people don't get to decide who lives in their nation?
>>
>>2148178
Just stop, it's getting embarrassing. There were 500 000 Jews in pre-war Germany, you know how many were relocated to Palestine in the span of 6 or 7 years? Roughly 50 000.

Guess how many Jews were in Poland alone? More than 3 million.
>>
>>2148193
And how many moved to Palestine after the war?
>>
>>2148189
Of course nations are allowed to decide who is llowed into their nation, what is nota cceptable is telling the groups you've let in that now they need to leave, and commiting a genocide against them if they choose not to or simply cannot, it is not acceptable to murder people because you no longer want them, there are many other far more ethical options such as forced deportation.
>>
>>2148174
they were deported because nobody wanted them around and they were a dangerous population group given their support for bolshevism

>>2148177
>>2148161
nothing you have said, proved, displayed, or linked to points towards the use of gas chambers for mass extermination. Its all "accept my facts because i say they're facts", proving you're the ones full of shit.

>>2148180
tell that to the arabs living under occupation in the west bank and gaza denied citizenship and basic human services, along with the hundreds of thousands expelled in 1948 and 1967.
>>
>>2148201
>tell that to the arabs living under occupation in the west bank and gaza denied citizenship and basic human services
Guess what you fucking dipshit, i disagree with Israel, it think it shouldn't exist as a state, and yet at the same time i can denounce the wholesale murder of jews, shocking huh.

>hey were deported because nobody wanted them around and they were a dangerous population group given their support for bolshevism
Bad choice of wording by me, the fact that jews were moved to squalid conditions and died of conditions related to squalid conditioning is effectivly the same as murder, beyond that murder of people who hold differing political ideas is utterly disgusting, and frankly you should be ashamed that you believe that justifies murder.
>>
>>2148197
Not many left.
>>
>>2146719
You want me to enter 6 million names into your database?
>>
>>2148180
The Jews were a big problem for Germany because they insisted on getting control of the economy and on exploiting it. Years before the Jews took part in a revolution that damaged Germany as well.
>>
>>2148215
You know you are full of shit, don't you?
>>
>>2148215
>Big problems justify murder
You've failed to convince me how:
All jewish people are the same with the same political beliefs
How deportation wouldn't accomplish the exact same as murder, after all by having more jews in other countries surely germany would rise as the supreme uncorrupted state
>>
>>2148207
the "squalid" conditions were caused by massive aerial bombardment which disrupted food and water supplies, leading to lack of hygiene and supplies, leading to starvation and outbreak of disease; and the fact that germany pretty much ceased to function as a state from the end of 1944 onwards didn't help. Its not exactly something the german government could control, millions of german civilians died for the exact same reasons. Maybe if your country was bombed to smithereens over every square inch, you'd do a better job of keeping every single civilian and prisoner healthy and fed.

Here's a little factoid I bet you didn't know: did you know after the British liberated Bergen-Belsen, they kept the prisoners there as inmates, and half of the inmates who died in Bergen-Belsen died during the British occupation?
>>
I want /pol/ to go and stay away, sure historic inquiry should've be open for all topics, but we have to accept that this specific topic in this specific board just devolves into stupidity. Ej. (>>2148215)
Sure you could argue that there are worse threads on this board, but the don't garner 100+ posts and are for the most part quickly pruned by janitors.
>>
>>2148227
That wouldn't explain the cramped trains, fuckwit.
>>
>>2148227
But all death camps was on Polish territory and most of them weren't even close to any industrial centers. I don't remember the Allies bombing Polish cities.
>>
>>2147999
>C'mon use your head.
I am, I'm just not wearing any tinfoil on it.
>>
>>2148242
Maybe read your history better, the allies mass bombed the easter front.

>>2148241
i'm sure if there wasn't a war on, they would have had more resources to spare for the comfort of jews.
>>
>>2148224
It is foolish to assume that Jews are not racially proud. They are some of the more racist people out there.

If you see above posts Hitler had no intention of murdering Jews, he only wanted to segregate.
>>
>>2148257
Did they? Were there any terror bombing campaigns there?

Oh, and can you please explain this report to me? Why were the good Nazis killing Jewish females and children? Were they all evil Soviet partisans?
>>
>>2148265
a piece of paper doesn't prove anything, it could be forged by anyone. stalin was a master of photoshop.
>>
>>2148227
You mean the prisoners on the edge of death died? whoa, dude, that's some deep shit
>>
>>2146649

what about ground penetrating radar?
>>
>>2148271
Obviously, it's all forgery, kek.

>Stalin
This report wasn't published until 1963. It wasn't used during the Nuremberg Trials. But it was obviously a forgery because we all know that the Soviet Union and Israel were best buddies during the 1960s.
>>
>>2148029
>>The creation of Israel.
>Won in the war with lot of luck and skill. It was not gained automatically

Nope, the British Balfour declaration was the start of Israel. Given to the Zionists in return for getting the US involved in the war.
>>
>>2148091
>>all the gas chambers in the museums nowadays are soviet built reconstructions
>I love this meme.

Look at the photos of the Auschwitz sauna, if you want to see actual gas chambers - used for self service clothing disinfection (typhus)
>>
>>2148173
>What did the Einsatzgruppe A mean by this?

Where did all the 6 million jews go, that lived in eastern europe before the war? Thanks for the image, nicely debunks the mass extermination meme.
>inb4 killing communists and resistance fighters is supposed to be genocide
>>
>>2148314
>the British Balfour declaration was the start of Israel.
Of coutse, but independence of the state was won through war.

>Given to the Zionists in return for getting the US involved in the war.
That one seems rather far fetched.
>>
>>2148329
It's just one Einsatzgruppe. Most Jews lived in Poland and this particular squad didn't operate there. Only Estonia is "Judenfrei" because there weren't that many Jews there in the first place.

>>2148265
Yup, fuck those female and children partisans. They are the worst.
>>
>>2148265
>Oh, and can you please explain this report to me?

130.000 jews dead, out of 6 million?
This picture completely misses context, this is /his/, not /leftypol/, please show some academic quality
>>
>>2148340
>It's just one Einsatzgruppe.
So where are the numbers of the other Einsatzgrupps?
How do we know, that the dead are the result of Germans, not of Russians, like the forest massacre.
Once again, not enough info to come to a conclusion!
>>
>>2148353
>German death squad numbers their victims and the remaining Jews
>HOW DO WE KNOW IT WAS NOT SOVIETS OR ALIENS? NOT ENOUGH DATA

try again
>>
>>2148353
>So where are the numbers of the other Einsatzgrupps?
It's a well-known fact that most documents were destroyed by the Nazis. That's why we don't know all the details.
>>
>>2146777
>SQL is more raw than I thought it was.

[code]
select count(distinct jew)
from holocoust_dummy_data
[/code]
>>
>>2146672
8gag
>>
File: this_didnt_happen.jpg (12KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
this_didnt_happen.jpg
12KB, 292x173px
i mean who does that
how can you be (biologically) capable of such an act of primitive barbarism
>>
<- according to a russian census
>>
>>2148068
>There is no evidence of mass extermination using gas chambers except for anecdotal eyewitness accounts. They investigated the residue of zyklon B in the bricks and found none
If you looked at the records presented in the IG Farben Trial (the company who made Zyklon b for the nazis), you will see the orders individual camps made for the chemical.

Why were many of the camps who were supposed "death" camps, ordering a 7 year supply of Zyklon B every month during many of the months of 1942? They must have had quite a lice problem

https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/Law-Reports_Vol-10.pdf
>>
>>2148408
But Farben was not the only company delivering the gas, was it? Wasn´t Tesch & Stabenow supplying them too?
>>
>>2148379
Quite easily
what sort of question is this
>>
>>2147951
kek
>>
>>2148227

>the "squalid" conditions were caused by massive aerial bombardment which disrupted food and water supplies, leading to lack of hygiene and supplies, leading to starvation and outbreak of disease; and the fact that germany pretty much ceased to function as a state from the end of 1944 onwards didn't help.

I agree it was just a coincidence they were in camps to begin with.

wtf i hate the allies now!

>Maybe if your country was bombed to smithereens over every square inch, you'd do a better job of keeping every single civilian and prisoner healthy and fed.

Start shit get hit Fritz.

>>2148242

Yes we Holokrauted 6 billion innocent germans and based Adolf was just trying to stop us.

Then Polish soldiers dressed as German soldiers dressed as Polish soldiers attacked German radio station in a false flag of a false-flag attack because we knew the eternal anglo was to dumb to figure it out duh.

Then we used German invasion of Poland as a cover up for our most importat goal - The final solution to the Jewish question.

Using the chaos of war we secretly ovened 6 gorillion Jews and the remaining 2 gorillion were turned into fossil fuel.

Don't believe what the historians say
>>
>>2148173
>Judenfrei
What did they mean by this?

>>2148068
>"They"
You mean Fred Leuchter, the guy who was hired by a holocaust denier to illegally obtain samples from two camps and otherwise completely unqualified to perform such a test let alone write an entire paper based on his "findings".

>>2148215
German jews were the highest (in terms of % and raw numbers) the largest German minority group to serve Germany during world war I. Of which 12,000 gave their lives for Germany and 18,000 were awarded the Iron Cross.

>>2148227
Funny how the trains transporting them to the camps always seemed to make it.

>and half of the inmates who died in Bergen-Belsen died during the British occupation?
ever hear of "Refeeding syndrome"? it was a brand new concept, and the fact that the allies ignorance and lack of knowledge how to start refeeding 60,000 starving does not excuse the nazis for starving them to death.
>>
>>2146501
I agree.
There may not be a Jewish conspiracy, but there sure as Hell are enough powerful Jews to try to overstate the Holocaust, to glance off some criticism of them as anti-semetic.
>>
File: 1447046098477.jpg (64KB, 900x437px) Image search: [Google]
1447046098477.jpg
64KB, 900x437px
>>2146501
of course it was.
we're talking about the jews, the masters of propaganda and manipulation...
just check holodomor, about the same amount of people died there in a pointless genocide and yet no one cares and even the ukras have forgotten about it to the point of looking at the ussr with some nostalgia and even licking czar putin's balls

it's not about the incidents themselves but how you use them to your own benefit and even if i have jewish blood i have to admit there was nothing wrong with exterminating part of the jewish race - unfortunately, those in need of extermination were the first rats to leave the sinking ship by paid their way out of the genocide.

which ultimately proved how absurd the whole final solution was since it was just about randomly killing people by their heritage or about their nose length
>>
We have this thread every day.
>>
>>2148499
Thank you for sharing your feelings with us, we apreciate it.
>>
>>2148346
Here is the context of the picture.

It was a report sent to SS leaders from a sub group (Einsatzgruppen 3) which was of part of Einsatzgruppen A which operated in the Baltic states during 1941-1942.

The 9 page report,called the Jäger Report, named from the commandant of Einsatzgruppen 3 when they were attached to Army Group North.

The report shows the daily operations of this killing squad and breaks down who was shot (Jews (men, women, children) and Others) from June 1941-November 1941
>>
>>2148514
Is holodomor the new Dresden/"Danzig massacre"/trillions starved by Eisenhower?

It is pretty funny how a typical communist incompetence is portrayed as a Christian genocide perpetrated by the Jews (I guess because Yagoda was a Jew?).
>>
>>2148499
What purpose would they have to overstate it? They were paid reparations based on survivors, not the number of dead.

If Mr Shekelgrubber wanted to make some extra coin from reparations he would have had to say that his dead wife was actually alive.

Why would he overstate the number of deaths in his family when he was compensated by Germany based on the number of survivors?
>>
>>2148423
Yes, but their trial wasn't nearly as large (only 2 were tried, and one convicted)

IG Farben was had more of their hand in the cookie jar when it comes to benefiting from the holocaust (i.e. wide use of slave labor, having an IG Farben plant right next to Auschwitz, etc)
>>
>>2148480

Wasn't 5% of the SS jewish? Himmler had to plead with uncle adolf to not gas them though?
>>
>>2148545

Never thought about this actually.
>>
>>2147951
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8370&start=15
>>
>>2148545
So that people criticising him can be called racist, I suppose.
>>
>>2148045
The Holocaust is not self evident the way basic addition is. In your quest to make OP look retarded, you yourself have proven to be retarded.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>2146628
(((Sources)))
>>
>>2146938
t. Jew
>>
>>2146501

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
>>
>he thinks the Nazis kept records and paperwork on the millions of people they murdered

Full retard.
>>
We really should start having Holocaust Generals to contain this shit.
>>
>>2150984
This. Also:
Commie generals
AnCap generals
Nazi generals
Religion generals (Christianity)
Religion generals (Islam)
Religion generals (Other shit)
Occult stuff generals (Even though there's already a whole containment board for that shit)
>>
>>2151004
Please no, don't start turning this board into complete generals.

Look what it did to /int/
Tell em to take this shit to /b/, it turns into shitposting towards the second half of the thread anyway.
>>
>>2146501
Nazis kept no records.
>>
>>2150780
They kept records and paperwork on a significant portion of the killings, and the preparation for it.
The thing is, however, that the Nazis were monstrously immoral, but they weren't STUPID. As the Allies were marching into Germany, Nazi officials destroyed as much evidence as they possibly could.
>>
>>2151781
They never listen
>>
>>2148159
>Jean-Claude Pressac: "Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers" (1989)
>Raul Hilberg: "The Destruction of the European Jews" (1961)

Both these books have been used to show how the holocaust story is not accurate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
I am in no way a nazi or racist. I believed the holocaust story until I looked at the counter evidence.
>>
>>2146513
/his/ is a year old?

time sure flies
>>
File: t3nmpQa.jpg (463KB, 1261x942px) Image search: [Google]
t3nmpQa.jpg
463KB, 1261x942px
Doesn't anyone think there is something wrong with this picture? This is allegedly "selection" for new comers to Auschwitz.
What we see is an enormous crowd of people wandering around in disorder with very few German personnel who are in the midst of the crowd.
What we are always told and what is depicted in movies is prisoners being yanked off the train cars at gun point. Be yelled at the moment they get off the train and immediately put into strict lines and formations.
Women over there! Men over there!
We don't get that atmosphere at all from this photo. Yet concentration camp survivors always tell us how "we knew we were dead", "we had heard of the gassings", "we knew it was execution".
>they were just pretending everything was going to be ok!
>>
>>2146536
>barge into room screaming and demanding evidence for thing that is widely attested
>room quietly points "it's over there, bud"
>you mean I have to sort through this myself?!?! Can't someone just confirm what I already believe!
>>
>>2146811
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that 99.5% of holocaust deniers or those "simply questioning" are racists or crypto-racists...
>>
>>2152252
>anyone think there is something wrong with this picture?
In the ethical sense of its evidence of the holocaust, yea it's kinda 'wrong'. They look to be standing in lines to me, and you can clearly see Nazis (and capos) interspersed throughout.

>one thing (a photo) proves the whole
>using fictional movie depictions as a basis for your arguments that reality was not like the movies, therefore reality didn't happen... srsly?
>implying the procedure was exactly the same every single time
>>
>>2152252
>Your entire point is 'in this single picture, the holocaust does not look like it was portrayed in movies'
What's the point in resisting when they know every possible outcome leads to their death?
>>
>>2153497
Zerg rush the two guards around them for the greater good?
>>
>>2152252
We actually see two organized lines split between men and women (and people being organized into the lines in the back of the image, with at least one Nazi with his arm raised), five persons a row, in front of an SS officer who is directing people in a given direction. It is basically the selection process as described.
>>
>>2148227

>they managed to keep British, French and American prisoners relatively healthy and fed
>by complete coincidence though, they were unable to keep all their prisoners who they considered subhuman healthy and fed

Really fires those synapses
>>
>>2152252

>real life isn't exactly like how it's portrayed in movies

Are you literally 12?
>>
>>2148227
I'm curious, what evidence do you have of this? Which routes exactly were blasted by the Allies, particularly in Poland? What evidence is there that food and supplies went through those particular lines? Why is it that camp personnel were in much better condition than the prisoners if the supply lines were cut?
>>
>>2148198
>what is nota cceptable is telling the groups you've let in that
A lot of them weren't German citizens to begin with and many of them stubbornly refused to integrate into society.

Combine that with their disproportionate involvment in international finance (which majorly fucked over the German economy during the great depression) and leftist politics and you have a very good reason why the Nazis didn't want them in their country.

I'm not saying that this makes the actions of the Nazis acceptable, but to put it into perspective, you should consider what the Soviets would have done to them (and have done to various ethnicities such as Volga Germans or Kulacks).
>>
>>2148224
>Big problems justify murder
In history, they generally lead to murder or war of some kind.

>All jewish people are the same with the same political beliefs
They shared a common culture, that empathized tribalism and distinction from outsiders.

That didn't fit into the nazis vision of a homogenic Germany and thus they had to be removed one way or another.

>How deportation wouldn't accomplish the exact same as murder, after all by having more jews in other countries surely germany would rise as the supreme uncorrupted state
That was a plan until the beginning of the war, However they couldn't find a place to deport them to, since the rest of the world didn't want to deal with them either.
Plans to deport them to Palestine failed despite Hitler's support.
>>
>>2146501
>recount
jill stein pls go
>>
>>2148531
>t-t-typical communist incompetence!
>>
>>2153381
>those "simply questioning" are racists or crypto-racists...
hmm, I wonder if this sort of generalization is similar to others who generalize
>>
>>2153667
the irony
>>
>>2153839
Most Jews in Germany itself WERE in fact fairly secularized middle-class, and integrated quite well, and yes citizens. Only a small minority of German Jews worked in finance.

Poland, Russia or Hungary's Jews on the other hand...

The hurr durr bankers meme goes back to the middle ages when 'ursury' was officially forbidden for Christians by canon law. Thus Jews were given the task of lending money for interest, a novel idea at the time, but which the entire modern age is built on.

Germany suffered the same financial fall out as much of the West in the 1920s, due to many factors, few of which had to do with 'international jewry' or whatever you think to call it. There was also the whole collapse of empire following WW1.

>kulacks
>believing this was ever a genuine thing, and not just a soviet slur for any land-owner with more wealth than was 'acceptable'
Funny to see the lengths you go through to blame Jews, you even swallow and regurgitate commie bullshit. Sad.
>>
>>2154216
>i am rubber and you are glue!!
Yea nah cunt. Show me a holocaust denier who isn't an anti-semite.

I acknowledge the label 'anti-semite' is too easily thrown around by Zionists and victim-obsessed Jewish organizations to squelch criticism, but holocaust deniers deserve the label from everything I've ever seen from them.
>>
>>2155572

David Irving. Don't you know, he recoiled from Wiesenthal because the latter was 'extremely ugly'.
>>
>>2153989
Underrated post
>>
The facts that 1)the Torah mentions the six million number along with burning numbers and 2) it is illegal in some European countries to even question some of the facts surrounding it PROVES something is up.
>>
>>2155947

>1)the Torah mentions the six million number along with burning numbers

I'm sure you'll have a citation for this ridiculous claim.

>it is illegal in some European countries to even question some of the facts surrounding it

It is also illegal in some European countries to question the facts of the armenian genocide or the Holodomor or the Rwandan Genocide. Are they all fake too because of it?
>>
>>2155959
1) http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=6017 I think I meant Talmud

2) no, but it means they should be questioned and not taken as fact.
>>
Its 2016
Everyone knows the Holocaust didn't happen
>>
>>2156005
>neonazi website with no sourced citations

Nice source, retard.
>>
Why is /pol/ so obsessed by the 6 million meme? While I can agree the fixation on this number was a bit arbitrary, does it hope if it proves it was only 4 millions and a half after all, it'll mean the genocide doesn't matter anymore and everybody will start packing? What if it was 7 millions? Or 5?
>>
>>2155572
>Show me a holocaust denier who isn't an anti-semite.
they don't exist. they may hide behind organizations that pretend to be scholarly (IHR), but deep down it always comes down to either anti-semitism and/or love for nazi germany.

>>2155707
David Irving was proven to be an anti-semite in court with his diary writings (Irving v Penguin Books)
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.