[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Library Update 43

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 20

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
/sum/ pastebin: http://pastebin.com/v6qsewmw

New folder(s)
>Eastern>Buddhism>Kangyur
I now have just a touch over 1% if the Tibetan Vajrayana Canon. It's divided into a number of sections: Mahayana, which I've got a lot of including basics like Vajra Sutra, Heart Sutra, and (ugh), Lotus Sutra, Anuttara Yoga Tantra, including a practice manual for Kurukulla and a breakdown of the levels of initiation, Action Tantra, which has some things like Buddhist Kali's mantras, Conduct tantras with only one thing in there.

This folder rectifies Aghori's contributions even more, and adds new materials that have recently been translated.

Materials I'm uncertain how to classify are STILL in the Vajrayana folder. This repository is for the stratification of Tibet's canonical texts. In any case I need to reorganize the Vajrayana folder so I can throw known Kangyur canon tantras into their proper slots. Some Kagyu commentaries need moved to the Tibetan folder.
>>
>>2145579

>Eastern>Buddhism>Tibet
Samsara and Nirvana: Two Sides of the Same Hand by Kenchen
Tibetan-English Dictionary of Tibetan Medicine and Astrology
Tibetan Astrology (Cornu)
Tibetan Astrology (Erlewine)
Great Kagyu Masters
Center of the Sunlit Sky: Madyamaka in the Kagyu Tradition
Gone Beyond: The Prajnaparamita Sutras, the Ornament of Clear Realization and its Commentaries in the Kagyu Lineage
Moon of Wisdom: Chapter Six of Chandrakirti's “Entering the Middle Way” with Commentary from the Eighth Karampa of the Kagyu Lineage

>Eastern>Buddhism>Vajrayana
The 62 Diety Chakrasamvara Sadhana in the Luipa Tradition (old, non Tibetan, mostly Gelugs).
Long Vajrayogini Sadhana (a more detailed version of our abikesha from a different lineage).
A Chat about Heruka
Guide to Dakini Land
Sublime Path to Kechari Paradise (Vajrayogini manual and commentary)

>Eastern>Saivism>Abhinavagupta
Mandalas and Yantras in the Hindu Traditions (includes discussion on Kaula)
Mandala and Agamic Identity in the Trika of Kashmir (includes a VERY Simple summary of Para Puja, when compared to the Ch. 29 summary).
(Moved the Visualization Manual for the Trika into the Abhinavagupta/Uttara Kaula Trika folder).
>>
>>2145585
>>Eastern>Saivism>Abhinavagupta
>Mandalas and Yantras in the Hindu Traditions (includes discussion on Kaula)
>Mandala and Agamic Identity in the Trika of Kashmir (includes a VERY Simple summary of Para Puja, when compared to the Ch. 29 summary).
>(Moved the Visualization Manual for the Trika into the Abhinavagupta/Uttara Kaula Trika folder).

This is it, boys.
The author of "Mandala and Agamic Identity" also did the Trika Visualization manual. This is a very brief and comprehensible summary of the use of the Trisulabj Mandala in Uttara Kaula Trika. Compare with Dupuche's analysis of Ch 29 of Tantraloka. Where Du. tries to give a massive overview of modes and methods to technical detail, Sanderson walks you through step by step.

Combined with some basic knowledge of Saivism, a bit of cross-reference in Paratrisikavivirana, and knowing which blog published the 12 Dhyana Mantras of the Krama Kalis...that's it. Parapuja's broke (mostly, hammering out some sticky details is a pain in the ass).

Anyway, remember, when in doubt, as Raktadevi.

And that's not even getting into the vajrayana revelations.
>>
>>2147189
Another bump. If interest is limited I can carry on at /x/.
>>
whats your deal (I don't lurk /his/ much)?
>>
>>2147922
The history anthropology and practice of occultism and esoteric religion.
>>
>>2147941
is that not just a bottomless rabbit hole? I appreciate the idiosyncrasy of it.
>>
>>2147976
What do you mean?
If you mean there's too much material to parse then this library is almost complete save some random academic texts plus Tantraloka. This isn't /fringe/. We ain't gotta represent every shitty eBook or bargain from the new age section of Barnes and Noble.

If you mean practice each group has a multitude of masters meaning the teachings canbe completed if you apply yourself.
>>
>>2145579
Ape of Thoth are is there anything legitimate or of vale in discordiaism or is it just a bit of fun to tie into his fiction?
>>
>>2148233
It's a framework for chuckles.
>>
>>2148243
Thanks
Are there any interesting works or ideas ect on Eris outside of the illiad?
>>
>>2147976
Yes it really is. And you can't really understand it without practicing it
>>
>>2148270
Hesiod's Theogony. It ain't much but it's enough to start tinkering with.
>>
>>2148275
Cheers, are there any other interesting figures, books, religions+rituals to do with chaos and disorder ?
>>
>>2148274
I mean it can be but I find best to compartmentalize your shit, not admit garbage, and experiment deeper within rather than between. Cuts certain variance.
>>
>>2148283
Shitloads. Set. Apep. A handful of angels can be construed this way among other entities.
>>
>>2148294
As someone new to all this how should I go about exploring it and looking a rituals and the like , it seems to be a very solitary thing

Have you had any interesting experiences with it ?
>>
>>2148298
I've been doing this for fifteen years with lots of tales but I'm on the ta let right now.

As for how to explore, what are you interested in specifically?
>>
>>2148320
It's part of my exploration of the God question, I'm seeing if I can experience the divine through mysticism where reason alone seems to have come up empty .

Chaos interests me in particular at the moment just because it is so different
>>
>>2148412
Also in relation to this how did you go about dicerning the divine from just a mechanical reaction triggered by things like self hypnosis and exhaustion or drug induced euphoria
>>
>>2148436
>the divine from just a mechanical reaction triggered by things like self hypnosis and exhaustion
This is why keeping a record is important. It's in one's best interest to not go around claiming some form of attainment when in fact it's indigestion.

Your windows on this sort of thing are narrow. Early on, while studying in any given system, you should be experiencing irl synchronicity with the system BEFORE you're well versed with it. After long enough it can be construed as confirmation bias, so this is another reason I keep compartmentalzing praxes. It keeps you on your toes and helps to introduce novel vectors of "evidence" (insomuch as there can be, earlier on) before that window evaporates due to expertise.

>>2148412
>reason alone seems to have come up empty .
That's not exactly the case. See: Bucky Fuller, Levinas, Godel (I know I know shut up), Crowley, certain Hindi logicians.

>Chaos interests me in particular at the moment just because it is so different
If you want the modern Western current (great for integrating the silliness of Discordianism, the dry cosmogony of Hesiod, and the practical aspects of the Greek Magickal Papyri), you want Liber Null/Psychonaut, Liber Kaos, Apophenion, Oven-Ready Chaos, Psuedonomicon, The Black Ship, Cacodaemonic Copulations, Kaos 14, Black Lodge of Santa Cruz.
>>
>>2149476

Sorry if this comes across as something of an ignorant question, but is there anything concered with rituals or practises for warding off evil spirits/beings?

I've suffered from night terrors my whole life and one of the most effective ways I've found of calming myself down afterwards is having something I can do to convince myself there aren't any evil presences around me, just for peace of mind. Any help would be much appreciated!
>>
>>2149476
ThAnks I really appreciate the help here , any other warnings you would offer?
>>
Not my cup of tea, but you are doing an incredible job OP.
Thanks a lot m8
>>
>>2149496
Again, shitloads, from small rites like the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the pentagram to complex recitations and visualizations in Saivist lineages.

>>2149652
Don't build thoughtforms until you've got good.

>>2149666
>666
>solar trips of the beast
I try.
>>
>>2145579
Hi Ape, I was wondering if through your experiences you have found what you would call the "true" path, or if you think there is one at all. Are you part of a religion or group? would you ever proselytize in their name?

Sorry it's a bit off topic
>>
>>2149739
>the "true" path
No such thing.
Many trails. One mountain.

>Are you part of a religion or group
Thelema. Unaffiliated Saivist. Cultus Sabbati by virtue of holding some of their founding items. Recently, Vajrayana of the Karma Kagyu lineage.

>Would I proselytize
In most cases no, it's not my job to make converts of people. Most esoteric religion doesn't want someone weak enough to be persuaded by pure rhetoric.

If someone wants to learn from me they can speak with me personally. The closest I get to serious preaching is advising that practices X, Y, or Z can lead to Attainment.
>>
Hey Ape,

What are your thoughts on Zen Buddhism, more specifically the Soto school?

I kind of prefer the niin of just sitting, putting in the work so to speak, over pouring through texts for hours on end.
>>
>>2149758
My gripes with Zen are so semantic and nit-picky I may as well just say 'They're fine'.

Seated contemplation is core, I dig this. But if I'd come to the conclusion that's the end of the road I'd rather look in slightly older yogic traditions with a few handlinks closer to Source.
>>
>>2145579
Are you ever going to condense the knowlege of your findings in a book/books?

What is the best way for westerners to approach Hinduism, if often here its a collection of religions that are only for Indians and that they dont accept converts.

Do you actually believe/know we can summon tangible spirit/succubi ect or is it more just a fun ritual?

>thoughtforms
You might find this funny but the biggest practitioners of this on 4chan are my little pony fans who use it to bring their waifus to life.
>>
Ape, what do you make of Christianities slow collapse in the west in the past 100 years, and how it seems that many people seek different alternatives to spirituality. By that I mean the rise in popularity of neo-paganism, eastern schools of spiritualism, and even old cults.

Sorry if this seems semi off topic. It's been a while since I have seen one of these, and your input is always interesting.
>>
>>2151689
Christism isn't going anywhere. Our chance at a new esoteric renaissance (in the very near future) has passed. We missed the bus.

>>2151586
>Are you ever going to condense the knowlege of your findings in a book/books?
Sorta. I'm writing a bit on some thoughts I've needed to clarify for a while. Gonna be in an anthology.

>if often here its a collection of religions that are only for Indians and that they dont accept converts.
???
If we're talking Parsi, sure. Otherwise, this is fairly off base.

>Do you actually believe/know we can summon tangible spirit/succubi ect or is it more just a fun ritual?
I make zero claim on the nature of entities. I have a slight favor of the spiritual model over the psychological model. It 'fits' better, but both models are insufficient.

>>2151586
>You might find this funny but the biggest practitioners of this on 4chan are my little pony fans who use it to bring their waifus to life.
It's not funny. REALLY it's not.
>>
>>2152404
>Sorta. I'm writing a bit on some thoughts I've needed to clarify for a while. Gonna be in an anthology.

When you finish that will you be able to share it on 4chan or will you hold back to protect your anonymity ?

>If we're talking Parsi, sure. Otherwise, this is fairly off base.

I got the idea from a few threads on /x/ as well a few indians who seemed to talk as though the lessons there are specifically for the peoples and cultures of the subcontinent and that westerns have to find their own dharma.

That and it seems like the only group of them to approach westerners tend to be more cultic ones like the Krishnas or pusedo groups like the Rajneeshee.

>I make zero claim on the nature of entities. I have a slight favor of the spiritual model over the psychological model. It 'fits' better, but both models are insufficient.

What were some of the works or experiances that convinced you against the more materialist understanding of reality?

>It's not funny. REALLY it's not.
Could you expand/explain this a bit more Im fairly ignorant when it comes to all that Tulpa buisness
>>
>>2152432
>will you hold back to protect your anonymity
Probably this. I engage in lots of DMCA violations.

>westerns have to find their own dharma.
Can you source this claim in the Pali Canon or any given Agamic Tantra?

>approach westerners
Most Hindi Tantra does not approach Westerners. You need to find them.

>What were some of the works or experiences that convinced you against the more materialist understanding of reality?
Enochian. The Dragon Book of Essex (fuggin' black dogs), results from tantrik pujas.

>Could you expand/explain this a bit more Im fairly ignorant when it comes to all that Tulpa business
Thoughtforms of that sophistication are for advanced practitioners with a fairly decent handle on homunculus theory. The reason is if you don't have control, this happens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQ8mSBaD3Q
>>
File: 1480205978285.jpg (112KB, 960x864px) Image search: [Google]
1480205978285.jpg
112KB, 960x864px
>>2152514
Most of those cliams werent based on texts but conversations/threads, which is why I caused

>Enochian. The Dragon Book of Essex (fuggin' black dogs), results from tantrik pujas.

Interesting

>>2152514
>The reason is if you don't have control, this happens

Shit what casuses this to happen? what books and religions groups deal with homunculus theory?

Also is there anything to KeK movement on /pol/ or is it just like discordianism?
>>
>>2152534
>religions groups deal with homunculus theory
High degree OTO papers.
Vajrayana Buddhism.
Chaos magick but they play fast and loose.
Germany's Fraternitas Saturni.

>Kek
I've yet to meet a kekite with anything remotely resembling something worthwhile to say.
>>
>>2152576
>High degree OTO papers.
Ha, when you first wrote that I thought you meant Scientologist Operating Thetan levels

Have you ever made a Tulpa for yourself?

>I've yet to meet a kekite with anything remotely resembling something worthwhile to say.

Even if self identifying ones are vapid does the collective activity and creation they do trigger anything, like they did with ebola chan?
>>
>>2152644
>Have you ever made a Tulpa for yourself?
Tulpa? No. Made a few weakish egregores. Not gonna again until I'm 110% certain I can keep it on chain.

>like they did with ebola chan?
Ebolachan did nothing. They meme'd for weeks after cases hit peak and started to decline. It was raging months before 4chan knew about it.

Being in a medical anthropology course in the time before it got meme'd real hard, we often had discussions about the looming disaster.

Meme magick is mostly a serious case of confirmation bias and I'm saying that as a dude what summons demons in their spare time.
>>
>>2152660
>Tulpa? No. Made a few weakish egregores. Not gonna again until I'm 110% certain I can keep it on chain.

Did you do that with people IRL or over the internet?

>Meme magick is mostly a serious case of confirmation bias and I'm saying that as a dude what summons demons in their spare time.

Cheers.
>>
>>2145579
So what would you suggest reading to someone who has pretty much no idea what you're talking about most of the time?
>>
>>2152682
Crowley's Magick in Theory and Practice.

>>2152674
IRL.
>>
File: BookOfMormon.jpg (127KB, 580x887px) Image search: [Google]
BookOfMormon.jpg
127KB, 580x887px
>>2145579
Do the Mormons have any cool or interesting occultic practices that they do in their secret temples?
>>
>>2153158
Interesting? Not really.

>>2153555
Thanks.
>>
Back to the top.
>>
File: Jaguar_warrior.jpg (426KB, 890x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Jaguar_warrior.jpg
426KB, 890x1056px
>>2145579
More of a history question but how was it that Buddhism was effectively driven from India yet uber pacifist Jainism managed to survive?

Have you come across any cool occulitc or religious works from Latin and Central America?
>>
>>2155679
I'm not qualified to answer that, though at some point the drive to spread Dharma wound up making the diaspora movements stronger than the homegrown stuff.

That said, this sort of question borders on begging; Buddhism is STRONG in Nepal in which the hills facing the subcontinent have long been between hands.

>Have you come across any cool occulitc or religious works from Latin and Central America?
Define. Afro-Carib traditions like Quimbanda integrate Native knowledge with Euro and African systems of evokation. Voodoo, but in Brazil, essentially.

There's also the works of Whitehead and his studies of Kanaima:

On the little-known and darker side of shamanism there exists an ancient form of sorcery called kanaimà, a practice still observed among the Amerindians of the highlands of Guyana, Venezuela, and Brazil that involves the ritual stalking, mutilation, lingering death, and consumption of human victims. At once a memoir of cultural encounter and an ethnographic and historical investigation, this book offers a sustained, intimate look at kanaimà, its practitioners, their victims, and the reasons they give for their actions.

Neil L. Whitehead tells of his own involvement with kanaimà—including an attempt to kill him with poison—and relates the personal testimonies of kanaimà shamans, their potential victims, and the victims’ families. He then goes on to discuss the historical emergence of kanaimà, describing how, in the face of successive modern colonizing forces—missionaries, rubber gatherers, miners, and development agencies—the practice has become an assertion of native autonomy. His analysis explores the ways in which kanaimà mediates both national and international impacts on native peoples in the region and considers the significance of kanaimà for current accounts of shamanism and religious belief and for theories of war and violence.

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Shamans-Kanaima-Poetics-Violent/dp/0822329883
>>
>>2156176
Whitehead also did an anthology called "In Darkness and Secrecy" which details assault sorcery through the Amazon. It's in my library.

Also, he was probably poisoned by the people he studied, at least that's word around the academic circuit.
>>
(bump)
>>
>For the highest spiritual working one must choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force; a male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory.

What did Crowley mean by this?
>>
>>2156804
Read the footnote:
>WEH ADDENDA: When Crowley speaks of sacrificing a male child, his diaries and other writings indicate that he thereby obfuscates the actual practice. Crowley did this by diversion of the act of sexual intercourse and other sexual actions. He considered contraception as human sacrifice. There is no indication in any of his writings that he ever performed infanticide. In fact, Crowley was even against abortion.
>>
>>2156809
So according to a footnote he wasn't a child murderer just a pedo.

Why do you shill for pedos?
>>
>The practice of infanticide has taken many forms over time. Child sacrifice to supernatural figures or forces, such as that believed to have been practiced in ancient Carthage, may be only the most notorious example in the ancient world. Anthropologist Laila Williamson notes that "Infanticide has been practiced on every continent and by people on every level of cultural complexity, from hunter gatherers to high civilizations, including our own ancestors. Rather than being an exception, then, it has been the rule."[6]:61

>A frequent method of infanticide in ancient Europe and Asia was simply to abandon the infant, leaving it to die by exposure (i.e. hypothermia, hunger, thirst, or animal attack).[7][8]
>>
>>2156886
>Implying most infants have been victims of infanticide without explicitly saying that
>Using the exception/rule idiom in this context

Wait a second, are you trying to push bullshit feminist memes, Laila?
>>
>>2145579

will there be an ancient Israel thread soon cause that's my field of interest
>>
https://youtu.be/qqvnPEz_dWM
>>
>>2156842
He wore a condem and then sacrificed his semen you dumb nigger
>>
where can i find the buddhism stuff?
>>
>>2156842
>just a pedo
There's no historical evidence of this.

>>2156942
Did a Kabbalah thread some weeks back.

>>2157043
Actually most of the time he pulled out or made sure his partner was menstruating.

>>2158044
Eastern folder.
>>
File: dcs32.jpg (189KB, 927x960px) Image search: [Google]
dcs32.jpg
189KB, 927x960px
By the singular womb of basic space, life force impregnates the twenty-two letters through the seed of the nine vowel points. Pregnant letters continually give birth to unborn things, like flesh and blood thoroughly intertwined in the fullness of a non-existent body. Chashmal is their kavod (glory; 32); cloaked in them and they in it.
>>
>>2158277
>>
>>2157781
>bump
>>
Thoth, I need some information on harmful magick. Thelema is fine but if you had a suggestion for a more specific book or a different tradition for engaging in that kind of thing, I'd like to hear it.

I've received news that a practitioner in /x/ has some bad intentions, and I'm watching my ass.
>>
>>2160634
Lemegeton.
Ask the entity for protection or destruction. Use a witch bottle. For 14 days (dark moon to full or reversed) each night put needles, thorn, shell casings, scraps of sharp metal, sigils, body fluids, wine, etc., into a bottle.

Cast it to the flame.

Harvest the bits as protective talismans.
>>
We mostly done here, I imagine?
>>
Why Kagyu?
>>
>>2162841
Because Milarepa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milarepa#Sorcery
>>
>>2162915
Is this a subtle troll?
>>
>>2163237
What do you mean? Milarepa and the Kagyu lineage places an emphasis on the experiential dimensions of yoga and the phenomenology of meditative states in godform devtion and nondual apprehension. I find this to be slightly more palatable to Westerners compared to Gelug or Sakya scholarship, or the near atavism of Nyingma.
>>
>>2163316
Milarepa sounds like a half-baked folk hero, about an eighth as cool as Shakyamuni.
>places an emphasis on the experiential dimensions of yoga and the phenomenology of meditative states in godform devtion and nondual apprehension
Take out godform devotion and you have regular ol' Buddhism. Is deity yoga the only """innovation""" that the Tibetans came up with? If so, disappointing. Imagine reading 84000 pages just to get to the same conclusions that shakyamuni laid out 1000+ years before, but with """deity yoga""" inserted just to make Tibetans feel like they contributed something lmao
>>
>>2163573
>Tibetans
The vast majority of the Tantras were authored in India under Pala Empire sponsorship.

Nondualism is relatively underemphaized in the Pali canon.

Other schools focus on things like logic, or historicity or scholastic research and preservation. Kagyu is the school in Tibet devoted to fleshing out the dimensions of Tantrik praxis as it relates to Buddhist phenomenology.

More like 900, but w/e, obviously if Buddha taught the Devas then nobody should give a shit what the Devas have to relate on the Dharma revealed unto them.

If you're just here to whine about Tibetan practices contrasted against the Pali canon you can make your own critical thread and I'll come in with my handful of citations of Mahayana core concepts that are actually in the Pali Canon contrary to mainstream Therevada convert assertions that all other forms of Buddhism are actually not Buddhism despite ample evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>2158102
>Did a Kabbalah thread some weeks back.

being me a newfag to /his/ so its only mystical stuff, nothing else?
>>
>>2164391
http://desuarchive.org/his/thread/2063022/#2063022
>>
I've seen some things on Taoism that make it seem like it may be a good fit for me. Do you have any suggestions on a starting point to learn more about it?
>>
>>2165009
Not too into Taoism.
Best I can direct you to is the Wilhelm Baynes edition of Yi King.
>>
(bump)
>>
File: 155.jpg (73KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
155.jpg
73KB, 512x512px
>>2145579
I like that you're doing threads on /his/ now long time lurker since 2011 the same lurker who always mentions being a lurker from 2011 and posts your old OC
How's it hanging K?
Have a bump
>>
>>2145579
What are some interesting destructive cults youve come across?

Outside of historical groups like the Thuggees Im only familiar with the destructive ones from the US and South Korea.
>>
>>2167823
bump for this
>>
>>2167823
>destructive cults
What does this mean?

>US
?
Most bloodthirsty modern Western cult I know of is O9A and they're a British outfit.

>South Korea
Dude if you're here to pass around fretful handwringing conspiracies about Park I'd kindly suggest taking it to /pol/.

>>2167605
I'm good mate.
>>
>bump
>>
>>2169430
>What does this mean?
Cults that are abusive towards their members, taking away their money autonomy and encouraging them to disconnect from those around them who are not part of it. Violence is often associated with them towards non members and those who leave.

>US
The ones I know in the US were the groups like Heavans Gate, the Rajneeshee Movement (who carried out a massive ecoli attack in the US), Mormons during parts of their history and Scientology.

>Dude if you're here to pass around fretful handwringing conspiracies about Park I'd kindly suggest taking it to /pol/.

I was referring to the Protestant sects that emerged like the unification church and Evangelical Baptist Church of Korea.
>>
>>2171434
Disconnective cults are a dime a dozen. I don't have time to keep tabs on 'em all.

I've got all of Scientology's technical bulletins, including the redacted OT volume.

"Holy Hell" about the Buddhafield cult came out a bit back.
>>
>>2171468
Thanks for the movie recommend are they are disconnective or violent cults that stand out in your mind as something being interesting enough to research?

>I've got all of Scientology's technical bulletins, including the redacted OT volume.

Dam thats a crazy amount of work right there

Have you found an electronic version of

http://www.goldenageofknowledge.net/materials/backgroundceremonies.html?locale=en_US&_sssnkey=d8b200842dcbbad6ed3fd5e8651c5ba4
>>
>>2171481
No, I don't, that thing's all smoke and mirrors they don't actually run those services unless cameras are on or there's a request (marriage).

>interesting enough to research
Only Scientology.
>>
>>2171489
>No, I don't, that thing's all smoke and mirrors they don't actually run those services unless cameras are on or there's a request (marriage).

Oh I know that, I was just curious about it as it seems to be one of the few things not online for free.

>Only Scientology.
Have you found any grain of truth or value in hubbards works/ideas? As ive been looking into it the only value seems to come from either the hypnotic euphoria from some of the TRs and dianetics procedures or just the value that comes for people who are responsive to regression therapy.
>>
>>2171517
Auditing is probably effective as CBT in the lower tier of grades and training.

His "basics" books vacillate between philosophical clarity and amphetamine induced delusions. I wouldn't say there's a grain of truth within, more like a veneer of truth on top. Some of his Axioms read like Crowley.

Their astral projection tech is workable.
>>
File: OTOlogo.png (8KB, 185x310px) Image search: [Google]
OTOlogo.png
8KB, 185x310px
>>2171530
>Crowley.

Is there much value (when it comes to self actualisation and enlightenment) in the OTO or is it just an edgier version of Freemasonry?
>>
>>2171672
The OTO is a social club. The high degree materials have some value in terms of ritual sex magick, but nobody actually attains those degrees and you're better off studying them in your free time.
>>
>>2171706
>but nobody actually attains those degrees

How come?

Also what books ie like the kybalion or anything I suppose are most helpful for someone wishing to start down this path of inquiry towards enlightenment and self acutalisation?
>>
>>2171672
Oh hey the logo totes looks like a pussy, can't be that bad.
>>
>>2171719
>How come?
As you get higher in the ranks the constitution directly states that those in the Sovereign Sanctuary of Gnosis become partial owners.

Kybalion is shit.

>self actualization
Not occult.

Find a path that fits you and work it. I present fuckloads in the library.
>>
>>2171812
>Kybalion is shit.
How come, whats a good sign of something being shitty?

>Find a path that fits you and work it. I present fuckloads in the library.

Thank you
>>
>>2171825
>How come
It's neither Hermetic nor Kabbalistic.

It's the product of the New Thought movement, not a Hermetic text from the 2nd C.
>>
>>2166083
If you haven't read the Tao Te Ching yet I recommend you do that. It's an extremely easy read and it's super easy to find free PDFs of it online.

You should read multiple different translations though.
>>
>>2171869
Ment for >>2165009
>>
>>2171869
>It's an extremely easy read
t. guy who didnt understand the book
>>
Any leads on canaanite paganism?
>>
>>2173252
What, exactly, are you interested in?
>>
Why has /omg/ gone full vajrayana?

Just out of pure interest, or is it actually more effective than Western material?
>>
>>2174125
Some anon was handing out Kagyu empowerments for those willing to present proof of following the protocols (recordings of orations, pics of operations).

Given that Matsyendranath is venerated as an emanation of Avalokiteshvara in some schools of Vajrayana, I figured "fuck it why not".

I should probably do puja this evening.
>>
>>2174147
Why were you worshipping Matsyendranath in the first place?
>>
>>2174179
>Matsyendranath
>He is also seen as the founder of the natha sampradaya, having received the teachings from Shiva. He is especially associated with kaula shaivism.
>>
>>2171812
Would you consider the Lemegeton a path? Does it have a defined end? Like attaining K&CHGA and transcend or liberation?
>>
>>2174277
Yes. Not in and of itself, sorta, kinda.

Abramelin implies working Lemegeton. One section of Lemegeton working with angels at specific times has the goal of K&C:
http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/paulina.htm
>>
>>2174299
Thanks. Can you recommend me some books that complement the lemegeton to go deeper?

I feel like the book has some stuff removed or simplified (maybe something was lost in the translation from the sources?). Is like there is a missing order to proceed with it to accomplish the path or I just lacks the knowledge to understand it properly.
>>
>>2174338
Abramelin.
Agrippa's Three Books.
The /sum/ pastebin, please, everyone neglects the planetary aspects then gets butthurt when they get neither creepy presences or results. ALL planetary material I expanded the /sum/ pastebin with comes from Agrippa's planetary magic plus GD rituals.

Henson's best for Lemegeton. Jake Stratton Kent's best for Verum.
>>
>>2174343
Thanks again, man.
>>
>>2145579
Lel this pic summarizes Buddhism, they are all hypocrites especially the westerners.
>>
>>2173550

The abrahamic god before it was such and before theological monotheism, I've heard in another thread that historically, YHWH originally came from the Canaanite pantheon and this seemed really interesting.

I reckon that's probably a simplification, but whatever the true relationship I'd like to know about it.

I was already linked to a google preview of some book on that particular issue, but I was wondering if there's anything in the library covering it even if partially.
>>
>>2174595
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanchuniathon#The_history_of_the_gods
>>
Just looking at the /sum/ pastebin, and I'm a bit confused.

if you're using this diagram:
https://arianasiresearch.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/1386793627282.png?w=700

then the Murmur example doesn't make sense- it says that he's under Mercury (in the auspices of Aries and Sol), but his lower planet appears to be Venus, and he's under the auspices of Sol and Sagittarius according to that chart.

Am I reading it wrong, or is there something off here?

Because I'm also finding it strange that love demons like Sitri would be under Jupiter rather than Luna/Venus
>>
>>2174769
The upper is which planets that constellation rule. That information is only relevant for particular operations almost outside of Lemegeton's preview or for use with Paulina.
>>
>>2174786
My point is more that either the pastebin or the diagram appears to be incorrect here, unless I'm reading it wrong, which is possible.

Also, it mentions that demons like Sitri will wreck your shit, how exactly do they do that?
>>
>>2174800
>the pastebin or the diagram appears to be incorrect here
?
Compared to what?
Should all be in line with Agrippa.

Find the planet of your spirit. Evoke when the hour of that planet coincides with either the planetary rising or planetary apex with a planetary ritual before the rite. This isn't difficult material.

>how exactly do they do that?
Depends. I don't think Sitir's much of a wreckingball. Shoulda redacted that. In either case the baseline for fucking up badly is poor fortune in the domain of that spirit's influence.
>>
>>2174814
>Compared to what?

Pastebin says for Murmur you'd get Mercury as the lower planet, and that it's under Sol and Aries

But the diagram listed (pic related) gives Murmur as having Venus under Sol and Sagittarius

> In either case the baseline for fucking up badly is poor fortune in the domain of that spirit's influence.

Ah I see, so it's only bad if you fuck up, rather than a negative effect for doing it at all?
>>
>>2174689
neat-o

thanks ape
>>
>>2174841
Probably a fuckup on my end looking at the wrong things or going too fast. I'll fix it.

The point remains the procedure's still legit even if I sped through the document and fucked up.
>>
>>2174863
Thanks man!

Just thought I'd flag it in case I was reading it wrong or it was off

Document is still great, going to try evoking Orobas this Thursday using it
>>
File: Ghn6HZZ.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
Ghn6HZZ.gif
2MB, 370x319px
>>2174869
Given the last semester I was probably baked retarded and sleep deprived when I wrote it.
>>
>>2174886
Oh, also, the guide doesn't mention the pentagram of solomon, is it supposed to be replaced by the hexagram altogether?
>>
>>2174930
>pentagram of solomon
I'm more or less of the opinion that any pentagram will work. It's yet another elemental threat (by the seal of the pentagram I abjure you etc., etc., etc.) Both it and the floor circle have a bajillion variations in a bajillion manuscripts. Use what you like best but be accurate with it.
>>
>>2174940
>>2174930
I see your point though I could be more clear about what's what.

The Hexagram was generally worn on the robe as a patch in older days. The floor circle had a more elaborate hexagram w/ godnames. In some variations the hexagram was on the other side of the pentacle amulet.

When in doubt default to Peterson.
>>
>>2174147
>Some anon was handing out Kagyu empowerments
I know you aren't going to like me asking, but how are you sure anon was a legitimate master? I'm also very doubtful your keeping the samayas.
>>
>>2175148
>legitimate master
The lineage checked out and we were directed to practices that I can only assume were components of more traditional abhisheka.

>keeping vows
It's all pretty straightforward:
>>
>>2175184
May I not praise myself and belittle others.
May I not forget to share my wealth and the Dharma with others.
May I not forget to forgive others even if they apologise.
May I not doubt or deny the doctrines of the secret tantra path.
May I not steal objects that belong to others.
May I not cause any monk to disrobe.
May I not hold perverted views.
May I not destroy places such as cities, towns and so on.
May I not teach emptiness to those who are unworthy.
May I not discourage others from seeking Enlightenment.
May I not cause others to break their vows.
May I not belittle or disrespect those who follow the lesser and minor paths of Liberation.
May I not proclaim false realizations such as the realization of Enlightenment.
May I not establish harmful rules, legislations, or pass false judgement.
May I not give up the pledge for altruistic aspirations.
May I not forget to pay respect to senior monks and those on the path to Liberation.
May I not forget to teach the Dharma to those who ask for it.
May I not insult or treat with contempt somebody who has murdered one of their parents, murdered a monk, injured a Buddha, or spread hatred.
May I not forget to discard my vows if I am in a situation where holding onto my vows causes great harm to myself or others.
May I not distract others who are in a state of meditation.
May I not act out of thoughts of anger.
May I not gain disciples or followers simply out of desire for respect, greed, or material gain.
May I not be addicted to the joys of meditation.
May I not forget to help those who are in need for help.
May I not forget to help those who are sick.
May I not forget to remove the suffering of others.
May I not forget to give material possesions to those who desperatly need it.
May I not forget to praise those who have good qualities.
May I not use any miracelous or supernatural powers that I may have gained through meditation for the harm of others.
>>
>>2175188
May I never disrespect the Vajra Master.
May I never disobey the words of the Buddha.
May I never insult one of my Vajra brothers or sisters.
May I never abandon the love for all sentient beings.
May I never abandon the Bodhicitta aspiration.
May I never criticize the sacred Sutra or Tantras.
May I never reveal the tantric secrets to those who are unworthy.
May I never mistreat my own body.
May I never reject emptiness.
May I never be in company with those who disrespect The Buddha.
May I never forget or fail to remember emptiness.
May I never upset or disrespect those who have faith in The Buddha and the teachings.
May I never disrespect, upset, or abuse women.
May I never abandon or transgress the Samaya vows.
All initiated discourse I see on these is that it's incredibly difficult to keep all of these all the time, hence prostrations and daily prayers to Vajradhara alongside associated mantras, which don't take long to complete. The key is vigilance, remorse, and proper erasure of karmic debt.
>>
>>2174277
>Would you consider the Lemegeton a path?
Lemegeton's path is Theology, 90% of western occultists were devout Christians, often priests.
>>
File: Agrippa2.gif (26KB, 800x1174px) Image search: [Google]
Agrippa2.gif
26KB, 800x1174px
Where did western occultism go wrong /omg/? did we move to far to the spiritual?
>>
>>2175929
Explain what went wrong?
Every system on earth has a method of sigilization, a method of evoking the heavens, and codes by which they're obscured.
>>
>>2175962
Doesn't it feel like we're a solution looking for a problem? We've been reduced to meditation and banishing like a self-help book.
>>
>>2176022
>We've been reduced to meditation and banishing like a self-help book.
Maybe /fringe/ has.
Maybe you have.
There's no reason we have to pick between transcendental and shamanic worldviews.
>>
>>2171869

Thanks for that point in the right direction. Downright fuckery wrapping the mind around it, but it feels right for lack of a better word.
>>
Got ultra-close to achieving separation when trying astral projection last night,

Was doing it the way people like Crowley describe (just imagining), and I began to separate so I went with it

Didn't realise the sexual element to it- it was weird, it was an almost orgasmic feeling, and I was incredibly turned on after it. Used to try it a bit as a teen, but I hadn't experienced this aspect of it before.

Has anyone here actually achieved separation? How did you manage it?
>>
>>2178997
More or less by the methods you describe.
You just gotta, like, Work at it. For me it was lots of yoga.
>>
Does Thelema move away from Hermetism and more towards Neoplatonism than Freemasonry?
>>
>>2175184
>keeping vows
so you stopping jacking off and making cakes of light?
>>
Do you have any decent english ebooks on the ganapatya sect?
>>
>>2180065
I haven't made Cakes of Light since it was warm out.

>>2179866
Yes.

>>2180122
Nope.
>>
>>2180415
>>2180065
>>2176310
>How are you going to control prana duly if you have zero exposure its motions in the act in the first place. This makes my samaya...uncomfortable, but at least I already have an understanding how Bodhicitta drops, though not quite in those exact terms.

>In the absence of Guruji I'm uncertain as to what the sign will be when it's deemed time put the Great Seal on completion but I trust Vajrayogini to to show the way.

The conversation then skews into territory that I'd probably do best consulting a Khenpo about. Even more puzzling is the early Varjayana Tantra assertion that Saivist practices, when followed by a Buddhist, will still cause Attainment.
>>
File: B737a.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
B737a.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
>>2180436
>Vajrayana Buddhism taught that its teaching would be popular when "iron birds are upon the sky" before its decline
>iron birds are upon the sky

Spooky, time to go full Vajrayana.
>>
>>2180521
"Rivers of stone" my friend.
Start with the common Mahayana as a baseline and then like a quarter of the Pali canon, according to the Kangyur, but I dunno what quarter they use so it's probably best to read as much as you can in the Pali texts as possible.

Guruji may have been skeptical of this position but another Vajrayana leaning person in the Buddhism thread seems to agree. I felt like it helped.
>>
>>2177957
>Bump!
>>
File: 1456551902752.jpg (13KB, 160x150px) Image search: [Google]
1456551902752.jpg
13KB, 160x150px
>>2181436
Where is the /x/ thread?
>>
>>2181988
Isn't one, afaik.
>>
What other demons are recommended for goetia virgins besides Orobas?
>>
>>2183313
Any low ranking spirit, desu.
>>
>>2183413
So any of the presidents or knights, you mean?
>>
>>2183465
Sure. Marquis, etc. Avoid your kings and princes for now. Try some dukes if you're feeling bold.
>>
>>2180531
>reading mahayana sutras before pali canon
kek
>>
>>2183606
Well, considering only a quarter of the Pali texts are in the Kangyur and the Prajnaparamita sutras get more attention it's not entirely unsound to suggest hitting the most popular Mahayana sturas (Vajra, Heart, Lotus, etc.), a LOT of which can be at least read through over the course of a couple days before taking in the honestly daunting task of the canon, which I DO suggest reading all of.

That said a lot of my entry into Vajrayana were the Vangisa materials, so there's that.
>>
File: 1476036977732.jpg (17KB, 411x292px) Image search: [Google]
1476036977732.jpg
17KB, 411x292px
Were there any Occultists that weren't spies? pretty much every famed Occultist including Crowley seemed to have been in the pocket of a government agency.
>>
File: CnKhDL1WcAA2PnA.jpg (106KB, 944x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CnKhDL1WcAA2PnA.jpg
106KB, 944x1200px
>>2183756
>he doesn't have a side gig as COINTELPRO for a shadowy private intelligence company like Stratfor or Endgame Systems or Palantir or Booz.
Get on our level :^)
>>
>>2183761
>COINTELPRO for non-CIA groups
topkek
>>
>>2183792
It all get funneled to the Alphabet Buddies in the end.
>>
>Moore and Morrison proclaim themselves to be occultists
>Aren't even establishmentarians
omgtards?
>>
>>2183796
So did that Vajrayogini turn out to be legitimate?
>>
>>2183622
>only a quarter of the Pali texts are in the Kangyur
>my canon has 84000 pages full of shit written by hacks and cucks 1000+ years after the Buddha died but excludes 3/4 of his teachings because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not even a Buddhist but kek.
>Tibetan """"Buddhism"""" = ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>2184016
As far as I can tell.

>>2184352
At least they got around to writing a canon which is more than I can say for the vast majority of the common Mahayana. Also I find it hard to swallow that Vangisa was a hack, that the Mantrayana were hacks, that the state sponsored representatives of Pala were hacks and that the Tibetans and to a lesser extent the Nepalese were cucks for putting that strain of elaboration into books.
>>
>>2184392
>As far as I can tell.

Oh. So the initiation was legitimate? How do you feel about the guru going on a 3 year retreat to his monastery? Seems like abandonment. Why would he just give out those initiations when he knew that he would vanish? lol.
>>
>>2184352
A lot of really good analytical philosophy came about after the Buddha died though. See Nagarjuna's Verses on the Middle Way and 70 Verses on Emptiness, they're excellent examples of valid expansions of the Dharma
>>
>>2185138
>Seems like abandonment
Guruji is olev.
Guruji is lief.

>Why would he just give out those initiations when he knew that he would vanish?
His own reasons, I imagine. Act of Dharma. I mean he gave consent to continue study through Chakrasamvara on our own, if we could hack it.

Probably gonna fire off an email to the local dharma center.
>>
>>2185369
>His own reasons, I imagine. Act of Dharma.

If he didn't give you something to work with for the time being (or at least something to find his lineage), what's the point? Then again I wasn't in the exchanges. It doesn't seem like an act of Dharma if he just disappears after just accepting students.

>I mean he gave consent to continue study through Chakrasamvara on our own, if we could hack it.

I hope he at least can commit to communication if there's an opportunity. I'm pretty sure there were some serious students that will have questions.

>Probably gonna fire off an email to the local dharma center.

Out of curiosity I looked up the center near me. It doesn't look to pleasing, in all honesty. I hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>2185563
>If he didn't give you something to work with for the time being (or at least something to find his lineage),
He did, on both accounts.

> I'm pretty sure there were some serious students that will have questions.
I did. I still do. I have his email.

>I hope you find what you're looking for.
In MANY senses I already have.
>>
File: Starry_Night_Over_the_Rhone.jpg (33KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Starry_Night_Over_the_Rhone.jpg
33KB, 300x250px
>>2185592
So there ARE legitimate people like this out there. Good to know. I hope I can find someone like this when I've caught up with all of these books. Have a good night.
>>
I want magic that kill people.

where do I start?
>>
>>2186043
Buy a gun
>>
>>2186612
^This.
If you can't figure out death magick on your own you should probably stick with traditional means.
>>
>>2178997
Astral projection would be very dimple to prove. And you'd win 1000000 dollars, last I heard.

so why has nobody proved it's real?
>>
>>2179015
and now we know you're a charlatan.
>>
>>2187178
it was just a joke you dumb ass roleplayer
>>
>>2187316
I don't know, but I could offer a apologetic argument that isn't just "sleep paralysis, ASC, etc.", Astral projection isn't projecting into the real world but a higher/different plane, close enough to resemble ours but far enough that information gathered isn't reliable
>>
>>2187467
that's convenient.

so you can fly around in a spirit body, but you can't prove it.
>>
>>2187475
You can fly around in your dreams, but you can't prove it.
>>
>>2187324
?
That may be a legit critique if I presented myself as anything other than a compiler of texts.

>>2187329
You sound upset.

>>2187316
>>2187467
But we do have evidence of it as a non-normative brain state. For like, what, seven or so years now. Maybe a touch less.

>>2187483
Yeah, you can, but certain metabolic activation of brain topography that isn't normally used in sleep-states.
>>
>>2187493
>if I presented myself as anything other than a compiler of text
you presented yourself as a person who as done Astral projection, and that's bullshit.

I remember your copy/paste shit posts from /x/. you're part of the tripfag cancer that killed that board. I guess you needed more attention so you decided to infect another board.

just die already.

>>2187483
>dreaming you're flying is actual flying

right

quality info here pay attention giuse
>>
>>2187606
>who as done Astral projection, and that's bullshit
>>2187493
>But we do have evidence of it as a non-normative brain state. For like, what, seven or so years now. Maybe a touch less.
>>
>>2187610

how do I kill a werewolf? can I legally marry a succubus?

please share your wisdom master faggot.
>>
>>2187658
>how do I kill a werewolf?
Silver, presumably.

I dunno dousing the fucker in chlorosulfonic acid probably works.

>can I legally marry a succubus
Sure but first you need to evoke them into your partner.
>>
>>2145579

Just in case, I found this:

https://ia802704.us.archive.org/27/items/curiousmythsofmi00bariuoft/curiousmythsofmi00bariuoft.pdf
>>
>>2187673
I am sorry to ask you this question, but what "deamon" should i summon if i want to take revenge aganist a rapist?
>>
>>2187858
Wew lad.

I'd skip the demon and go straight for the voodoo. Thumb through my Afro-Carib materials. Or ask this dude: >>2187796
>>
>>2187883
>>2187883
Thanks will do, and once again sorry to drop that one you.

so >>2187796
what would you recommend, if i may ask?
>>
>>2187858
don't forget to ward yourself against vampires (specifically female) they often are attracted to rape victims.
>>
>>2188037

WTF do I know, ape's shitting on you and me both lol
>>
B A M P U
>>
File: PerfectStrawberry.jpg (17KB, 220x243px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectStrawberry.jpg
17KB, 220x243px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfWsCcAHp7I
>>
File: Talisman Albert final.jpg (347KB, 1496x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Talisman Albert final.jpg
347KB, 1496x1600px
>>2152660
Hey Ape, why do you think it is that the Kek thing turned into such pleb-tier faggotry when it had all the markings of legitimate theurgy according to the Western tradition?
>>
File: dalai-lama.jpg (60KB, 435x339px) Image search: [Google]
dalai-lama.jpg
60KB, 435x339px
>>2192942
>when it had all the markings of legitimate theurgy according to the Western tradition?
>>
>>2163316
>emphasis on experiential dimensions of yoga and the phenomenology of meditative states
>slightly more palatable to Westerners compared... ...the near atavism of Nyingma

Uh, could you expand on this a bit more? What exactly do you mean about the "near atavism" of Nyingma?

Furthermore, I find your assertion about Kagyu being palatable because of an emphasis on the experiential dimension a bit strange in light of fact that it is commonly considered the path where the soteriological burden is most heavily placed on the guru, where he does it all. Devotion is so incredibly central in Kagyu, especially in the Karma and Drikung lineages. It is true that there is an emphasis on the experiential, but no more than I see in Sakya and Nyingma, but more palatable I am unsure about due to the emphasis on devotion.

Lama Shang Rinpoche, in distinguishing the superior approach of Kagyu :

To nurture stillness,
To nurture spiritual experiences,
To nurture samadhi and other spiritual states—
These are common.
But by the strength of your devotion,
For realization to arise from within
Due to the lama’s blessings—
This is rare.

Also remember that the cornerstone of Jigten Sumgon's innovation established the primacy of devotion above all else.

Compare that to the apersonal approach to guruyoga found in some segments Nyingma, where the Tibetan letters with thigles are used rather than a figure or one's guru, seems to address Westerner's anxiety about worshiping a Guru, differentials in power, and fear otherwise over "cultish" elements, it seems that Kagyu would be less palatable.

I visited a Kagyu Sangha when Garchen Rinpoche was visiting and it was mostly middle-aged folks treating it like an enthusiastic church service. Crying in his presence, hands raised towards the sky, the lines between hard-lined devotion and worship were at least fuzzy. I get the impression that many seekers would have been simply uncomfortable with that sort of arrangement to be honest.
>>
>>2194674
>I visited a Kagyu Sangha when Garchen Rinpoche was visiting and it was mostly middle-aged folks treating it like an enthusiastic church service. Crying in his presence, hands raised towards the sky, the lines between hard-lined devotion and worship were at least fuzzy
I get the impression this is the case in most locations when the big names come to visit.

Total devotion to Guruji's so core to me via Saivism it's not much a consideration on how the Tibetan schools differ. I have the impression, which may well be wrong, that were other schools say "see what old source Z has to say", Kagyu will say "try it yourself" before directing you to the scholarly source material.

I'll put Lama Shang Rinpoche on my list of commentators to look through.

>What exactly do you mean about the "near atavism" of Nyingma?
I mean that it looks, a bit, more like Newar; they are older, they have slightly more primordial forms and methods, they were largely responsible for Bon transmissions back and forth, etc.
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.