[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /his/, of all the "savages" or native people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: spooky.jpg (120KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
120KB, 1200x750px
Alright /his/, of all the "savages" or native people you can think of, which group were the most ferocious/brutal/unusually cruel?

Whether they came into contact with civilization or not, who were some of the most terrifying or brutal fuckers around?
>>
The Gaul before they became castrated
>>
>>2145387
I was under the impression that they were pretty good fighters but not notably more or less ferocious or savage than any other barbarians.
>>
>>2145371
>North America
Comanche/Aztecs
>South America
Tupi
>Pacific
Fijans
>>
>>2145371
The Afro-American.
>>
>>2145371
steppe niggers of all stripes
>>
>>2145371
Assyrians, they were the most brutal people ever. Aztecs were gore-fetishist, but the Assyrians did all kinds of fucked up things.
>>
>>2145371
African niggers.
>>
They ruined every other tribe they came across. They collected trophies from dead enemies, spread disease, made war on every inhabited continent. Among both neighbors and foreign tribes, they had a policy of making other tribes believe they were allies, and then betray them; they did this again and again. They instituted slavery around the world and created a global slave trade, then used moral outrage at slavery as an excuse for piracy. They built a powerful and hostile fleet, and then used other tribes' building fleets as an excuse for war. They conquered other tribes in the name of spreading their religion, and made war on other tribes to stop them spreading that religion. They deliberately addicted millions of people to dangerous drugs to make a profit and enforced a deliberate policy of allying with weaker tribes to make war on wealthier tribes. I am talking of course, about the eternal Anglo.
>>
I think the Jew has to be the absolute most cruel, as they declare war on every country that tries to get off their banking system. The jewish kill count has to be approaching 1 billion.
>>
The Algonquin tribes

Public torture of prisoners was entertainment
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.