[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kills tons of people, many of them nonwhite >restricts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

>kills tons of people, many of them nonwhite
>restricts women's rights
>makes tons of funny meme images of himself
he is literally 4chan incarnate
>>
Don't forget his wife cucked him
>>
File: toussaint2.jpg (77KB, 608x611px) Image search: [Google]
toussaint2.jpg
77KB, 608x611px
>>2145297
>4chan
>wife
made me chuckle
>>
>>2145297
And he fucked his sister
>>
>>2145508
he also made that same sister marry a guy who looked like a blonde version of him

i'm not kidding look it up
>>
>>2145297
Buy then he dumped her and replaced her with his sworn enemy''s daughter

Literally an alpha version of 4chan
>>
>>2145531
I'm now convinced this is 4chan
>>
File: GT.PT2.SL8.SO1.png (240KB, 342x384px) Image search: [Google]
GT.PT2.SL8.SO1.png
240KB, 342x384px
>>2145552
>Even though he was blond, Leclerc apparently resembled Bonaparte somewhat and became so devoted to him that he supposedly imitated his mannerisms.
>>
>>2145297
but them he counter-cucked her
>>
>>2145264
He was a leftist though
>>
>>2145620
>paid a lot of women to have sex with him
that's not cucking
>>2145621
he was an anti-colonialist in his youth and as he got older he got more right-wing
>>
>>2145531
>>2145558
I wonder if Nappy and Pauline were already in a sexual relationship even before she married Leclerc or if it only started later
>>
>>2145631
t. anglo
>>
>>2145631
>and as he got older he got more right-wing

More like he got more pragmatic
It's not that he hated niggers or whatnot, it's just that he realized that France needed money and that slavery could have provided it
>>
File: Pauline_Bonaparte_Lefevre_1803.jpg (68KB, 503x618px) Image search: [Google]
Pauline_Bonaparte_Lefevre_1803.jpg
68KB, 503x618px
>>2145633
i doubt he actually fucked her, but they probably made out

he obviously wanted to though, i mean who wouldn't
>>2145637
>More like he got more pragmatic
that's what i said, right-wing
also every other european power was opposed to abolishing slavery at the time
>>
>>2145621
So was 4chan in its youth.
>>
Napoleon was liberal compared to the Austrians, Prussians, and Russians and played a large role in ending feudalism. He was only reactionary compared to the First Republic.
>>
>>2145264
He is our guy.
>>
>>2145641
>he obviously wanted to though

Not sure what really happened between them, but if he really wanted to do her, then he most definitly had her
It is said that she literally venerated him
Even after he lost everything, she remained loyal and followed him on Elba while the rest of his family abandoned him
If she could have followed him on St Helena, she without a doubt would have
>>
>>2145931
>Never did she show for her brother so much love and adoration. I heard her say on that very same day, for she knew I was in the secret: “Why don’t we reign in Egypt? We would do like the Ptolemies; I would get a divorce and marry my brother.” I knew she was too ignorant to have made such an allusion on her own, and I recognized there one of her brother’s impulses.
that's what fouche said
>>
File: 2s.png (90KB, 670x211px) Image search: [Google]
2s.png
90KB, 670x211px
>>2145943
Poor Pauline
Why was Nappy so heartless?
>>
>>2145264
But he was quite left-wing compared to the other European governments
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.