[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how princes, emperors, kings, aristocrats and nobles were educated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (438KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
438KB, 1500x1200px
how princes, emperors, kings, aristocrats and nobles were educated in the past? i mean, what was their method of studying as kids? is there any book i can read to understand it better?
i'm having a boy soon and i want to raise him as a noble.
>>
Literally this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_arts_education
>>
>>2144946
it straight goes to /lit/, but it's lit!
>>
You better have money. Private academies from the day he starts reading to the day he graduates university.
>>
most french and english nobility were given very basic general education, but a huge focus on court and stewardship. This however, is only true for their heirs or possibly second heirs.

The other children were given choices to go into the church, military, or further stewardship education and eventually manage the estates finances better than the heir.

This is of course after the time of sword nobility. Before hand, you could argue the vast majority of nobility were only educated by their parents or a nanny of sorts, while a few were given tutors that were typically from the church that covered primarily theology and court educaton.
>>
>>2144946

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirrors_for_princes
>>
File: 08.jpg (176KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
176KB, 500x497px
>You will never be the private Latin tutor to a loli Princess
>You will never be summarily executed when you are caught masturbating into one of her many soiled petticoats
Why even live, /his/?
>>
>>2146203
>why even live
Maybe you'll be able to fix your sick fantasies the longer you live.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.