[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Frederick had despised Polish people since his youth, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>Frederick had despised Polish people since his youth, and numerous statements are known in which he expressed anti-Polish prejudice,[54] calling Polish society "stupid" and stating that "all these people with surnames ending with -ski, deserve only contempt"[55] He passionately hated everything associated with Poland, while justifying his hatred and territorial expansion with ideas of Enlightenment.[56] He described Poles as "slovenly Polish trash";[57][58] referring to them in a letter from 1735 as "dirty" and "vile apes",[59] and compared the Polish peasants to American Indians.[60]

was he correct?
>>
inb4 butthurt poles
>>
File: 1462656675540.png (85KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1462656675540.png
85KB, 420x420px
Holy shit,based frederick brings the heat,
>>
File: 1476127386427.png (239KB, 1022x2570px) Image search: [Google]
1476127386427.png
239KB, 1022x2570px
>>2141662
>>
>>2141662
>was he correct?
Absolutely
>>
>>2141662
Truly Hitler
>>
>>2141684
Literally nothing wrong with doing this
>>
>>2141662
Poor Friedrich, what did they do to him?
>>
File: 1475760393425.png (1MB, 2450x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475760393425.png
1MB, 2450x1200px
>>2141662
I bet some big Polish dick rekt his gay ass.

Daily reminder still at the Congress of Vienna, Prussia was classified a "slavic kingdom".
>>
>>2141662
He read Voltaire. Basically a common pressumption of the age. Polish Commonwealth had a different political system. Instead of eenlightened absolutism with one allmighty central figure there was something called noble democracy. So to them it was like anarchy of sorts. And as good an excuse as any to wage aggressive wars.
>>
File: kubica-PA.gif-442901.gif (138KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
kubica-PA.gif-442901.gif
138KB, 590x350px
>>2141684
I like how the Pole both looks and acts like a stereotypical Jew - this is no coincidence as a majority of Poles carry Jewish blood. In the middle ages, Poland was know as "Paradisus Iudaeorum" (Jewish paradise) since it was a Jew friendly country while all other nations were kicking them out, and even before WW2 around 30% of Poland was Jewish and pretty much everyone had a Jew in the family since they intermarried heavily.

They say "scratch a Russian, find a Tatar" I say "scratch a Pole, fund a kike".
>>
>>2141794
>"scratch a Pole, fund a kike"

Lets go scratch Polacks then!
>>
>>2141662
how could he slander native americans like that
>>
he should make a return and partition Poland again
>>
>>2141662
Yes, the same can be said about all Slavic "people"
>>
nah, poles are much worse than native indians.
>>
Is this a Catholic-Protestant thing? He sounds like a butthurt Proddie.
>>
>"It is a very good and advantageous acquisition, both from a financial and a political point of view. In order to excite less jealousy I tell everyone that on my travels I have seen just sand, pine trees, heath land and Jews"

-Frederick the great after being asked about the partition of poland
>>
>>2141662
Frederick hated everything except France and his dogs.
>>
>>2144508
>Poland
>Slavic
>>
>>2141684
Given that entire refugee crisis came from Germany acting on their own initiative and then trying to force other countries to try to help them handle the problem their retarded chancellor has starter without any prior agreement of entirety of European Union, it is little surprise that a lot of countries in EU are against taking refugees.

Also, Germans repaired one of the Nazi concentration camps to keep refugees there.
>>
>>2145545
Shame on Poland though for leeching off the EU yet not taking their share of refugees
>>
>>2145545
>Germany is the one at fault
>Not murrikans, frenchies and bongs fucking up the middle east
Nice /his/
>>
>>2145545
>Also, Germans repaired one of the Nazi concentration camps to keep refugees there.
That's industrious
>>
>>2145363
He didn't hate tall soldiers.
>>
>>2141662
Aren't Prussians Slavs tho lmao
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.