[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/ taimur-is-to-india-what-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 220px-Timur_reconstruction03.jpg (14KB, 220x333px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Timur_reconstruction03.jpg
14KB, 220x333px
http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/taimur-is-to-india-what-hitler-is-to-israel-saif-and-kareena-please-pay-attention-3169926.html
>hitler killed the jews
>timur killed the pooinloos
it's like poetry
>>
>When I first read the following tweet by Karan Johar about Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan’s newborn son, I was flabbergasted
>This was equivalent to an Israeli Muslim naming his or her son 'Hitler'.

kek. Not really that unplausable.
>>
File: hitler_625x350_51432891366.jpg (72KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_625x350_51432891366.jpg
72KB, 625x350px
>Taimur is to India what Hitler is to Israel

Does that mean Taimur is to Isreal what Hitler is to India?
>>
>Timur is to Indians what Hitler is to Jews

But Timur killed more muslims than anyone in history ever. It's like gypsies trying to hog the spotlight from Jews.
>>
>>2141235
he also spread islam
>>
>>2141277
How and where?
>>
>>2141396
idk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur#Legacy
>>
Isn't it Churchill is to India what Hitler was to Israel?

10m death from forced starvation?
>>
File: worry.jpg (45KB, 193x243px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
45KB, 193x243px
>>2141232
>For industrial use only.
>>
>>2141492
hindu nationalism is retarded
>>
wtf I love timur now?
>>
>>2141139
Should've killed more
>>
>>2141597

The brits are absolute shit when it comes to properly running thing in the interest of anyone but themselves tho, and this is coming from a guy living on a colony that was brought by the British empire. Let's say that we were the underdog and treated like shit up until relatively recently, and even then there is this omnipresent feeling of superiority coming from the descendant of the brits around here and we are treated like an unruly unwanted child when in truth we know that the ruling brits would never allow us to leave else they cut the country in half and loose a bit more than a third of its population/tax base.

Also India was the testing ground for the entire affirmative action bullshit which was heavily pushed by the british as to destroy the Indian identity and create strife between the castes by putting down arbitrary ''solutions'' that weren't meant to solve anything and only further the problem (i,e; it reinforced the belief that the castes system was permanent and rigid while in fact it was far more fluid than first thought, also they literally added a layer to the caste system so the ''lowest caste'' which is technically the peoples of India who aren't priest/man of science, warriors/part of the army, skilled and unskilled workers, so basically they are fucking bums that shouldn't even be there in the first place but are tolerated because its India which is actually a open-minded civilization due to the extreme polytheism of Hinduism. They are literally the accumulation of generations upon generations of bums doing jackshit to improve their own fate beyond praying to some random gods for a boon. The entire purpose was never to upheave the ''dalit'' from their misery, but only to irreversibly divide the Indian nation so it would be forever devided thus easily ruled over, alas Gandhi happened and the brits got shafted hard. Sadly the damage was done and now India struggle with the ever growing tension caused by the brits action, shit is sad
>>
>>2141768
which colony

>The brits are absolute shit when it comes to properly running thing in the interest of anyone but themselves tho
you make this sound like a bad thing
>>
File: MLH.jpg (217KB, 980x784px) Image search: [Google]
MLH.jpg
217KB, 980x784px
>>2141800

Quebec, but technically speaking it was Nouvelle-France. I can personally trace my ancestry to the earliest of colonist and the french clan that is the root of my family

Before you claim anything lets just say that the english/brits treated pretty much everyone under their yoke the same way, like shit so it ain't like I'm trying to play the world saddest violin here.

its just that it wouldn't hurt if they ran thing in the interest of everybody, not just their own. Far too often they tend to pretend that they want to help only so they can shaft you one way or another, they would never do anything if it wasn't far more profitable for them than us to support. As an exemple, I'll take the electricity/power producing industries prior to the creation of hydro-Quebec, pretty much every single electricity company had its own set of power line, so the tops of the streets were literal net with incredible risk of fire and accident, with the english companies owners doing absolutely jackshit except jack the price up and collude together so that no french speaker could hold any position of influence in that line of industry. Pic related, this was the norm when the brits reigned over the industry. And even then its generous, saw pics that were far worse, hell the pic look quite tidy in comparison. It was a pain and the english tried many trick to prevent its creation but it eventually ended up with the creation of the pseudo-national power corporation that is Hydro-Quebec, whom are nowadays renownded across the world and the USA ( we often help you guys out when you get hit by tempests, tornados or tsunami. Also we help with forest fire)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.