[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today, i looked at the sky and saw a raven, the messenger of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Today, i looked at the sky and saw a raven, the messenger of Oden.
What was his message, i've yet to find out.
>>
File: 1476913538949s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px)
1476913538949s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
Prolly just jellie and trying to spy on your presents. Or maybe he is reminding you that it looks like a bunch of deer, but it it just his 8 lagged horse bringing you from the icy north.

Have a good yule/saturnalia/Christmas brother.

With love from sovereigngard
>>
>>2141037
he is still mad that a monk cutted the tree you snowniggers used to worship him :^)
>>
File: destruction of irminsul.jpg (32KB, 220x339px) Image search: [Google]
destruction of irminsul.jpg
32KB, 220x339px
if you want a nordic hate thread you should just say so
>>
>>2141862
>>2142195

>retards get their irrational hate boners going
>can't get their facts straight
>thinks Odin's mad that boniface "cutted" his tree
>Boniface actually felled Thor's oak, a completely different god
>Post picture of the destruction of Irminsul, a cosmological pillar
>has nothing to do with Odin

>be me
>laugh at ignorant niggers on /his/ making fools of themselves
>>
>>2141037
its message was 'caw', because it's just a fuckin bird you hippie
>>
He (>>2143719) is right you know

You all look pretty stupid
>>
>>2141037
Thou shalt concur the world and slay every non believer. This will please Oden and you will have a seat in Walhalla.
>>
>>2145777

>Implying heathendom in any way show signs of encourage religious crusades
>Implying Oden is of the same mindset as the Abrahemic god
>Projecting middle age christian ideals on muh heathendom

Please don't. Heathendom is non dogmatic, that's what's nice with it. Stop giving a shit whether or not others follow your beliefs too, start giving more of a shit regarding what kind of a person you are.
>>
(>>2146455)

>>2145777
Or what do you say, don't you.. concur?
>>
>>2141037
"Odin sucks cum out of hanged men."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.