[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Germans and Europeans killed millions of Jews >therefore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4819.png (191KB, 2000x3692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4819.png
191KB, 2000x3692px
>Germans and Europeans killed millions of Jews
>therefore the obvious solution is to punish Arabs in Palestine for this and kick them out to make way for Jews

They should have just created a Jewish state in east Prussia
>>
because back then the UN wasn't infiltrated by House Sood
>>
>>2140071
>They should have just created a Jewish state in east Prussia
Thats what the Arabs in Palestine suggested.

But its not the jewish holy land, so that would make less sense to people looking to grant jews a symbolic place of asylum.
Still fucking stupid though.
>>
>>2140094
But according to their own holy books, the Jews invaded the land Canaan from Egypt, so even according to them it's not their homeland.
>>
>>2140094
although the original partition plan didn't give the jews any of their holy sites, even today most jewish holy sites are in the west bank which is why the jewish fundies have such a hard on for land grabbing.
>>
>>2140094
>Thats what the Arabs in Palestine suggested.
should have given the Jews Palestine and sent the Palestinians to Germany then
>>
>>2140108
>And Jacob said to Joseph, "El Shaddai appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and He blessed me, and said to me, 'I will make you fertile and numerous, making you a community of peoples; and I will assign this land to your offspring to come for an everlasting possession.'...
Gen 48:3-4
>>
>>2140138
Should have sent them all to eastern Prussia instead of the Russians.
>>
>>2140071
>They should have just created a Jewish state in east Prussia

Why, Jews aren't Polish?

Why should Jews get their own state but not the Kurds or Baloch or whoever?
>>
>>2140146
Basically because the Brits promised them their own state. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
>>
>>2140071
Artificial states created by outside powers are fucking stupid and it should be no surprise to anyone that they cause a shitton of conflict. Thanks perfidious albion.
>>
>>2140306
because the middle east was such a peaceful place before the perfidia of albion?
>>
>>2140071
As arabs immigrating to europe like to say, multiculturalism is a strength. Embrace your jewish immigrats.
>>
>>2140071
Who would've even agreed to this shitty partition plan at the time? Looks like a scattered mess.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.