[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did /pol/ ruin any other boards like /his/? It's relevant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Hue_Hue_Hue.gif (24KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
Hue_Hue_Hue.gif
24KB, 210x200px
Did /pol/ ruin any other boards like /his/?
It's relevant because meta.
>>
>>2134042

they were doing a good job fucking up /tg/ before /his/ opened
>>
>>2134085
>they were doing a good job fucking up /tg/ before /his/ opened
/tg/ is shit though

Sometimes /pol/ muscled in on /tv/ a little too much, but it was never much of a problem. The problem with /his/ is that it's so easy to shove in politics.
>>
>>2134042
/his/ '"ruined" itself. Stop blaming others.
>>
>>2134088

its because few threads on /his/ are concerned with history, most are meta treads about shit like race or fovariteboos or ''''''cultural marxism''''''' or why my historical daddy could beat up your historical daddy, and the rest are just wewuzing and turkposting
>>
File: 1400831029108.jpg (230KB, 1824x962px) Image search: [Google]
1400831029108.jpg
230KB, 1824x962px
t. cucked again newfags rekt cuck jews r e j kek kekkel jej uppermost jejjel on the y axis
>>
>>2134042

/pol/ never ruined any boards, they just added a point of view that occasionally comes up
>>
Typical /his/
>Question about something you could easily google
>Was X autistic?/Was it autism?/What the fuck was his problem?
>*block your path*
>HRE/Voltaire
>Catholics aren't Christian/Which type of Christianity is True?
>eternal Anglo/anti French/anti Russian thread....
>Norse/Germanics/Slavs/Pagans were savages
>Stirner/spook memes
>pseudo phyloshopical bullshit with smug frog
>lifestyle/trivia nonsense
>meta thread blaming /pol/ and /leftypol/ but somehow never /int/, /b/ or /his/ itself

Typical /pol/ would be
>Holocaust denial
>Why did Africa...
>Hitler/Nazi worship

Also funny how both pro and anti-Russian comments can get you labelled as /pol.
>>
/pol tards ruined the world
>>
>>2134042
>>>/qa/
>>
If we really want to name what board ruined the others was fucking /tv/. I honestly think them nonstop shit posting spread like wild fire to the other boards. Hell we all use there fucking shitposting.
>what is she doing?
>was it autism?
>was he a big guy?
>literally who?
>what did he do?
As a result, /pol/ got a taste of it and turned it into a race thing. /his/ has done a good job at being neutral, but I give it a year until it gets insane.
>>
>>2134042
Your /pol/ boogeyman only comes up when you fags bring it up
>slightly controversial and right-wing opinion
>HURR GO BACK TO /POL/
>>
>>2134042
/int/
>>
File: stereotype-jew[1].gif (7KB, 307x362px) Image search: [Google]
stereotype-jew[1].gif
7KB, 307x362px
>>2134312
>slightly controversial
>slightly controver
>slightly cont
>slightly c
>slightl
>sli
>s
>shabbat shalom, goyim, we've done it again!
>>
>>2134042
/pol/ is the biggest and most important board on this site. Many /pol/acks will and do visit other boards. If you're not happy about it, I suggest you look for a new home on >>>/reddit/
>>
>>2134042
/leftypol/ is a bigger problem
>>
>>2134312
>some people are subhuman and should be eliminated

>slightly controversial
>>
>>2135017
>t. person who doesn't know what /v/ is
This isn't 8gag, dummy. Vee has way more users than Pole.
>>
>>2134145
>occasionally
>>
>>2134164
>meta thread blaming /pol/ and /leftypol/ but somehow never /int/, /b/ or /his/ itself
/b/ doesn't exist as a cultural force anymore, and /int/ doesn't attempt to hide it's presence, when you call out an /int/ellectual he won't spout boogeyman memes or act persecuted like /pol/ or lefty/pol/, he'll post spurdo memes and boast about how great his country is. /his/ does have an introspection problem though I do think crossposters are noticeably more retarded than natives.
>>
>>2134042
the shitposting and counter-shitposting and resentment of the same has made /tv/ and /co/ varying degrees of unpleasant and embarrassing
>>
history of 4chan thread?
It's been around for 15 years now.
What were some important moments in the history of this community?
>>
>>2134042
There's literally nothing wrong with /pol/.
>>
>>2135030
Words hurt my feelings, too!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.