[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the Spanish civil war /his/ Why it happened (briefly)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Tell me about the Spanish civil war /his/
Why it happened (briefly)?
Could the republicans have won?
If so, how would things have changed?
>>
File: come back.jpg (109KB, 529x485px) Image search: [Google]
come back.jpg
109KB, 529x485px
>>2133376
>Could the republicans have won?
>>
>>2133380
>50% more likely to have AIDS
>>
>>2133376
The UK was cockblocking them from any supplies by setting up the flawed non-intervention committee and pressuring France's red government to cease all assistance to Spain.

>If so, how would things have changed?
Debatable. They would have stayed out of the war just the same, but I imagine they would face a lot more domestic issues with how split up the republican side was and their goals were all over the place.
>>
>>2133380
KEK
>>
It all depends on how they would have won an early victory would have meant a continuation of The republic, albeit with a stronger labour movement parties than say the US.
A late victory would have probably meant a comunist victory since they were the most determined on The republican band
>>
>>2133376
Yes. By not being a bunch of retards in the first weeks of war.
>>
Republicans could've won if France and UK would've supported them
But only the USSR support it
Then commies and anarchos grab control of it cause they were the ones with the money
Then people stop supporting republicans cause they were just commies.
So yes, republicans could've won if France and UK gave a fuck but they wanted a bloodbath to cripple spanish economy even more.
>>
File: Sem Título.png (55KB, 462x613px) Image search: [Google]
Sem Título.png
55KB, 462x613px
>>2133380
I'm shocked at the odds of getting killed tho. Probably it's 2 murders vs 1 murder per year.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.