[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would the world be a better place if Islam had conquered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: europe-daralislam-copie2.jpg (1MB, 2886x1746px) Image search: [Google]
europe-daralislam-copie2.jpg
1MB, 2886x1746px
Would the world be a better place if Islam had conquered all of Christian lands?
>>
>>2133042
if the royalty/population converted and didn't coalesce into one empire, probably. Greater access to the mediterranean and classical sciences/literacy would have been nice, but the competition of european nation is what made their meteoric rise to power possible, which would have probably undergone the same age-of-reason departure from fanaticism.
>>
>>2133042
>fucking Italy is blue
>when countries like Romania aren't
>>
Islam is evil and should never have influence in society.
>>
>>2133042
What mean the green colour
>>
>>2133054
Lol try and suggest we become muslim and you get apprehended from the nearest makeshift gallow in less than 1 minute
>>
>>2133072
Ottoman Empire 2.0 I'd guess.
>>
>>2133072
Countries who were conquered by muslims
blue is "countries whith strong patriotism where islamisation is less important"
Orange is "countries where one of the cronditions of "Dar al Islam" is realized or is going to be"

I have no idea what dar al islam is though
>>
>>2133787
Probably something as simple as Islam being respected and seen as just another religion. The Scandinavian countries makes very little sense.
>>
>>2133042
Yes because there would be no jews in Europe if it was islamic.
>>
>>2133042
That map would be in French
>>
>>2133839
but muslims didnt hate jews before israel
>>
>>2133042
No, since Christianity is true and Islam isn't.
>>
>>2133821
Jantelaw was their own undoing.
>>
>>2133042
I mean, maybe? Islam would have probably been forced to undergo the same level of secularization that Christianity did, which would be a good thing in the long run. But history is not well-equipped to handle "what ifs"
>>
>>2133042
depends on how they would achive such sorcery
>>
>>2133042
>Never allowed to see my ladys face ever
>high heels and stockings probably never invented
>Forced under penalty of death to have a really fucklong stupid disgusting beard instead of the nice well kept close beard I have now

no
>>
We would likely have remained in the same state of underdevelopment as the current middle East. The Islamic golden age happened in spite of Islam, not because of it.
>>
>>2135543
The secularization of the Christian world has roots in Christianity itself (give unto Caesar...). Islam has no such roots and in fact is the closest thing to 20th century totalitarianism that existed in the past. Every single aspect of life is ruled by religion under Islam, including brushing your teeth and defecation. There is no distinction between politics and religion. A Muslim Europe would likely never sexualize.
>>
>>2133042
It probably would've secularized if it spread that far. Can't say for sure if the outcome of Muslims taking over would be for better or for worse, though.
>>
>>2136237
It does. During Muhammads entire time in Mecca, the Quran revelations were "turn thy cheek" much like the Christians. Only until Abu Lahab + Sufyan started acting like absolute autists did Islam begin saying "ay lemme get some jihadists or we're all gonna fuckin die"

The Bible has similar violent verses. The secularists just paid attention to the ones that suited their ideology. Similarly, there are Islamic quietists (against Islam in politics) who use similar logic. Ali Sistani in Iraq being one example--probably the only reason Iraq isn't IR of Iran 2.0
>>
>>2136246
Those are all abrogated surates. Your point is moot.
>>
File: 1386703548908.png (277KB, 2000x1529px) Image search: [Google]
1386703548908.png
277KB, 2000x1529px
>>2133054
>Comparing a country which has had muslims for houndred of years and has shitskins , imports niggers
>to a country whom muslims population is 0.2% - 0.3% and those are tatar muslims, who stabilized themselves north of danube for houndred of years and even joined the romanians against the ottomans themselves in the independence war, gaining trust under King Carol I and receiving as a gift from him the only mosque in Romania.
>>
>>2133042
I am really starting to believe that these kind of inflammatory posts are part of some kind of propaganda mission to stir shit up. I genuinely can't see what the purpose of this thread would be otherwise. It's not even trolling anymore, just agitation.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.