[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you realize there is no grand world conspiracy, rather,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: woah.gif (1MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
1MB, 450x253px
When you realize there is no grand world conspiracy, rather, there are varying multi-faceted allegiances and enemies all with their own particular ideologies, experiences and interests engaging with one another and whose actions lead to unpredictable coincidental events that seem somehow linked but are in fact, easily understood and we simply connect them due to the manner in which we play the game of causality in our daily working lives and the necessity we crave to find meaning in all things when reality can in actual fact be stranger than fiction!

WEW
>>
What 'was' the grand world conspiracy?
>>
>>2128705
The Jews
>>
>>2128705
Jewish reptilian Satanists using vaccines to steal your children's souls and turn them into autists.
>>
>>2128706
>>2128710
Ohhhh rigggggghhhhttttttt
>>
We run the world and manage the global economy. We are trying to prevent it from caving in on itself on a daily basis. We don't do the best job sometimes. We are also working very hard to ensure humanity has a bright future via automation and ASI. The majority of world governments are in our pocket.

t. My father is a Rothschild
>>
As a rule of thumb, never attribute to malice that which can be explained by people being dumb.
>>
>>2128694
So basically you stopped being a retard
>>
>>2128719
This is is true, however he forgot to mention how the majority of the rich families with the majority of world governments in their pockets are themselves in our pocket.

t. My dad works at reptilians
>>
>>2128758
Djje. Ejejw a. E. Wkidub r t. T x a. The or w. F be w s. Reptilians G g r w. D g g.

t. Uuuushhadnnd kWarazismishiv
>>
>>2128694
at 12
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.