[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any documented historical examples of a woman laying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: pregnant-woman.jpg (189KB, 849x566px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant-woman.jpg
189KB, 849x566px
Are there any documented historical examples of a woman laying down on the exact border line between two jurisdictions (two towns, two provinces, two countries etc), and giving birth right there, with the physical effect that the baby can honestly be said to have been born in both jurisdictions at the same time?
>>
File: 1476608197617.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476608197617.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>>
>>2127365
no
>>
>>2127365
you do realize birth is more than just a woman sitting down and popping the baby out of her vagoo?
>>
>>2127365
Are there any documented cases of a woman having sex with an entire townsworth of men in a short period of time, getting pregnant, and then having the entire town take care of her kid because no one knows who the father is?
>>
>>2127407
Yes, actually.

This is the norm in some tribes, particularly among those that literally believed that the more sperm the baby received during conception the stronger it would be.

And then there's the (((Kibbutz))) of course.
>>
>>2127407
In a world ruled by philosophers

t. Plato
>>
>>2127425
Can you explain the Kibbutz, in detail please.
>>
>>2127383

OP here. I fail to see how the rest of it is supposed to render my thought experiment absurd. Also, if you're going to try to argue in this direction, you would be better served by not leading off your expanded definition of "birth" with the most basic, definitive and physically objective circumstance of what we all understand birth to be.

You might as well have said, you do realize that a restaurant is more than just a place where people go to sit down and eat food which is made for them, and pay money for eating the food.
>>
>>2127407
Are there any documented cases of a woman having sex with multiple men in rapid succession and conceiving fraternal twins with different fathers?
>>
>>2128396

Yes
>>
Are there any documented cases of a woman having sex with OP?
>>
>>2128480

Biological woman?
>>
File: Manet,_Edouard_-_Olympia,_1863.jpg (130KB, 1115x749px) Image search: [Google]
Manet,_Edouard_-_Olympia,_1863.jpg
130KB, 1115x749px
>>2128480
It's actually a highly debated topic among modern historians. Some stick to facts, and we have multiple examples in OP's writings of things suggesting that he is a faggot, others prefer to speculate, indeed, considering everyone fucked his mom, it's entirely possible that he might have fucked her too.
>>
The absolute closest instance I can think of is the birth of Crown Prince Alexander of Yugoslavia, and that's pushing it.
>>
>>2128396
my new fetish
>>
>>2128548

OP here, thanks for the tip
>>
>>2127365
Is this what pure autism looks like
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.