[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hitler didn’t split his forces to attack Leningrad and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Ride_with_hitler.jpg (26KB, 220x284px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Ride_with_hitler.jpg
26KB, 220x284px
"Hitler didn’t split his forces to attack Leningrad and Stalingrad. Leningrad was always a key objective for Barbarossa, Army Group North’s target, and for good reason - it was the USSR’s second most important city and a key industrial center. Stalingrad wasn’t even an objective in 1941. Meanwhile, trying to force all of Germany’s attention on Moscow would have been impossible - they couldn’t have supplied a single push towards Moscow (as it was, they couldn’t supply any of their pushes, but trying to cram even more forces into a narrow logistical corridor would have simply made their already-critical problems worse).

Additionally, the German atomic weapons program was a joke that never had a chance of succeeding and they had no means by which to deliver nuclear weapons anyway."

How accurate is this?
>>
>>2124224
Pretty accurate. The decision to switch the goal halfway through the campaign from Moscow to Stalingrad was one of the most retarded decisions ever made in war. Had they started with that in mind they could have blitzed Ukraine or possibly even pulled Turkey in/pushed through Turkey. Instead they decided to push into an additional area that just left them overextended as fuck and as the 6th army will tell you, that was a bad move.
>>
>>2124224
>German atomic weapons program was a joke
They never really had an interest, but even if they did they lacked the scientists (killing scientists because they have 1/64th jewish ancestry is a bad idea apparently) and resources to do it
>>
File: 1469239327341.jpg (79KB, 388x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469239327341.jpg
79KB, 388x500px
>>2124224
>>
>>2124262
>killing scientists because they have 1/64th jewish ancestry is a bad idea apparently
>he unironically believes this kike lie
>when hitler's bodyguard was half jew
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
>>
>>2124287
>hitler's associate has particular ancestry
>nazis didn't persecute particular groups of individuals
I'm not seeing the connection here
>>
>>2124310
>claim hitler gassed 1/64th jewish "people"
>disproven
>"b-but he killed full jews!"
t. damage control PRO
>>
>>2124287
>half jew
His great-grandfather was Jewish, but that's it. That's far from "half" in my book.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.