[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Al-Jazeera's crusades documentary any good? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161221-210738.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161221-210738.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Is Al-Jazeera's crusades documentary any good?
It's an Arab perspective so I know it's gonna be bias but so would western documentaries too
>>
>>2123509
I haven't seen any of their documentaries but Al jazeera is usualy a very good new's source so they're probably alright.
>>
>>2123509
>>2123527
How does Al-Jazeera stand on Assad? Full goy or can't mossad?
>>
I find their documentaries passable if a little flat and not as detailed as I would like them.
>>
>>2123527
Does the quatari regime influence them at all? I like their news but I rarely draw conclusions from one source and my main is Reuters.
>>
>>2123548
Full goy but you can ignore the opinion pieces and their "just the facts" articles are pretty good.

Not sure how they're handling the revelation that the little girl twitter thing was a Erdogan propaganda tool all along though.
>>
>>2123599
Sad!
I suppose they probably want Syria to become an Islamist shit hole, as opposed to the useful idiots who genuinely believe the "FSA" of Al Nusra and Jaysh al-Islam will set up a "free Democratic Syria".
>>
>>2123607
Nah they are exactly the kind of idiots who believe the FSA and SDF will bring democracy and freedom to all.

They genuinely published an article the other day talking about how the Syrian Revolution will never die and that the true spirit of the protestors lives on.
>>
>>2123613
Well, they're correct. The true spirit of the revolution will live on in Tel Aviv forever.
>>
>>2123588
yes
>>2123527
this guy's possibly a paid shill, I've never seen anyone call Al Jazeera a trustworthy news site given it's directly owned by the Qatar gov and serves solely only Saudi, UAE and Qatari interests
>>
>>2124243
>I've never seen anyone call Al Jazeera a trustworthy news site

I have. One of the better international news providers.
>>
>>2124243
Honestly outside of their middle eastern news (which is heavily biased for obvious regions), they're pretty good. Had decent stuff on Ukraine.
>>
>>2124243
>this guy's possibly a paid shill, i've never seen anyone call BBC a trustworthy news site given it's directly owned by the British gov and serves solely British interests.
>>
File: duc1kmc8glbx.png (73KB, 720x471px) Image search: [Google]
duc1kmc8glbx.png
73KB, 720x471px
>>2124278
>bbc
>trustworthy
>>
Every news organization is biased in some way or another due to their country's influence and ideologies. What makes Al-Jazeera good then is that Qatar is a fairly minor country without the obvious baggage that would come from an American, British, or Russian outlet but with the financial resources to hire reporters to do decent international reporting.
>>
>>2123509
AJ is still a solid news source, but over the past three years they have become markedly more selective in their coverage

they don't lie, but I don't think they show the full picture anymore
>>
>>2123509
Given how biased Western society as against the crusades I wouldb't be surprised if Arabs even with their own ridiculous bias would be fairer in their presentation and evaluation of them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.