[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If we didn't lose the Northern War we might be a legitamently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0285.png (21KB, 250x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.png
21KB, 250x208px
>If we didn't lose the Northern War we might be a legitamently powerful nation
>>
>>2116926
>greater somalia
>>
>If Sweden hadn't lost the Northern War, Russia would have remained an irrelevant backwater shithole

Why'd you guys have to fuck it up?
>>
>>2116943
Because like 20 countries were invading us and we only had Mudslimes and lady limeys help us. Germans invaded our mainland colonies, Russia took Finland, and the Danes invaded the mainland. We only had ~5,000,000 people so it was mostly a numbers thing.
>>
>>2116953
Lazy limey*

I'm on my phone and have fatass fingers so I'll make a lot of typos sorry.
>>
>>2116953
>Because like 20 countries were invading us and we only had Mudslimes and lady limeys help us. Germans invaded our mainland colonies, Russia took Finland, and the Danes invaded the mainland. We only had ~5,000,000 people so it was mostly a numbers thing.

Tbh you deserved it. And you deserve all the rape and islamism you're currently getting. Every time I see a story about Sweden getting turned into a third world shithole it brightens my day.

Only if your entire country was firebombed Dresden style and repopulated entirely by Muslims to the point where no one remembered you ever existed would justice for the Deluge be served.
>>
>>2117099
>Tbh you deserved it. And you deserve all the rape and islamism you're currently getting. Every time I see a story about Sweden getting turned into a third world shithole it brightens my day.

kek did Sven Vikingdick steal your gf or something?
>>
>>2117099
>Making blunt abd shitty claims without giving a reason or source
Congratulations, you are now a /his/ shitposter.
>>
>>2116943
It still is, minus the irrelevant part.
>>
>>2117099
>too small population to stay a major power for long
>supported based Polish king instead of retarded Saxon
>Russia could remain an irrelevant shithole

>BUT MUH DELUGE!

You idiots hate other nations more than you love yours
>>
>>2117099
I can get behind this post.

RETURN THE POLISH TREASURE YOU SWEDISH SHITS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm infinitely grateful that Swedecucks lost

t. Finn
>>
>>2117108
>Sven Vikingdick
Cai-Göran having delusions of grandeur I see, back to your shed.
>>
File: IMG_0294.jpg (28KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
28KB, 264x191px
>>2117169
>ywn live north of Denmark and west of Russia
Sad to see the jeliously of this post.
>>
>>2117183
>>ywn live north of Denmark and west of Russia
kys self-hater
>>
/his/ mems such as KE GR8 SOMALI so many MUDSLIMMMMMee EE.

As an immigrant to Sweden (Don't worry, I am white) it is not nearly as bad as people put it out to be, it is BAD.. but not that bad!
>>
>>2117099
If only we could harness Polish butthurt as a means of energy...
>>
File: IMG_0300.jpg (938KB, 2843x2087px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
938KB, 2843x2087px
>>2117331
I think you've cracked Hitler's secret plan.
>>
File: 1473355809290.png (286KB, 1490x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1473355809290.png
286KB, 1490x1214px
>>2117165
makes sense
servants will always despise their masters
>>
>>2117327
>As an immigrant to Sweden, Sweden's immigrant problem isn't that bad
You just disproved yourself with your own point. Where are you from btw?
>>
File: 1481972949123.png (44KB, 1194x554px) Image search: [Google]
1481972949123.png
44KB, 1194x554px
>>2117099
>justice for the Deluge
but poland threatend to invade sweden. the deluge was a defensive measure
>>
>>2117567
Explains Swedes' bättre folk attitude and saga information
>>
>>2117327
sorry Jean-Moulod, if you arent born in Fennoscandia you arent white
>>
>>2117598
>but poland threatend to invade sweden. the deluge was a defensive measure
Yeah just like that time Poland was threatening Germany and brutally attacked a radio station, obviously as a prelude to invasion, so Germany had to take defensive measures to ensure their safety
>>
Wasn't Sweden slow to industrialize? The decline would have come then if it hadn't come when it did.
>>
>>2117649
Russia wasnt about to industrialize either for a long time. Perhaps winning the war could have led into industrialization
>>
>>2116926
>we
>>
>>2117099
shouldn't you be making sure not to lose your civil liberties right now instead of shitposting on /his/ polack? The hate you can muster against my nation for a 350 year old event is truly flattering though.
>>
>>2117571
How did that disprove his point? He said he was an immigrant, not an illegal alien going about raping and murdering as he pleases.

The solution for bad immigration policies isn't to ban all immigrants, because some of them might be good.

You should change the laws to make them more strict and deport criminals, not just assume that immigration is inherently bad and that all migrants are a problem.
>>
>Lose Finland
>Become irrelevant
>Russia's center on the world stage assured

The one who controls Finland controls the world!
>>
>>2116953
>us
>we
>us
>our
>we
kys
>>
Tbh, they deserve it all from an French dynasty to immigration problems. Let's just see how long can they keep the overconfident attitude up.
>>
File: 366px-Polish_magnates_1576-1586.png (190KB, 366x230px) Image search: [Google]
366px-Polish_magnates_1576-1586.png
190KB, 366x230px
>invades your country
>get counter invaded by qt Nordic twink of victory
>b-but we're not actually at war with Sweden

Gentlemen, how do we get rid of the eternal Pole?
>>
>>2117169
I will go back to my longhouse full of gold I took from your churches and beautiful teenage slaves
>>
>>2120131
whats wrong with the french dynasty?
>>
>>2116953
>Like 20 countries

xdddddd
>>
>>2120251
>Russia
>Denmark
>Saxony
>Poland/Lithuania
>Hanover/Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland)
>Prussia
>Christian Cossacks who sided with Peter the Great
>Muslim Cossacks who sided with Peter the Great
>Moldavia

Uhhh that's twenty if you round up.
>>
>>2120247
Come on they've been ruled by a dynasty of baquettes instead of homegrown vikangz. Pretty shameful.
>>
Stormaktstiden was a mistake
>>
>>2117621
>tfw enter into an alliance for the sole purpose of beating sweden
>i-it's not like we were going to war against you or a-anything, baka sempai
>>
>>2120113
>A
>E
>I
>O
>U
Neck yourself, cunt
>>
Every day I imagine how Europe would have looked if Sweden lorded over the Baltic instead of Russia.

Chances are Sweden and Russia would get along well in their eternal hatred for the kraut.
>>
>>2120947
>Spends every day thinking of alternative Swedish geo-politics
Virgin detected.
>>
>>2120947

Well there would be more refugees right now in the Baltic countries
>>
>>2120947
>Russia
>eternal hatred for the Kraut
That's actually a very modern thing for Russians, starting pretty much in the late 19th century. Peter the Great was even a Prussiaboo who wanted Russia to become the Prussia of the east.
>>
File: Russian_Netherlands_Flags.jpg (18KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Russian_Netherlands_Flags.jpg
18KB, 850x400px
>>2121168
> Peter the Great was even a Prussiaboo
It was Peter III, Peter The Great was dutchfag.
>>
>>2116926
Should've invested in and developed more than just the military lol. They ran on fumes for like a full century before finally losing it all.
>>
>>2120311
There is no such thing as a homegrown dynasty in today's yurop. All of them are French or German.

>vikangz

that would be even worse
>>
>>2120947
>Every day I imagine how Europe would have looked if Sweden lorded over the Baltic instead of Russia.
>He doesn't know
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.