[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Germans lose wars because theirs is a nation of poets and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Dichter_und_Denker.jpg (19KB, 325x247px) Image search: [Google]
Dichter_und_Denker.jpg
19KB, 325x247px
The Germans lose wars because theirs is a nation of poets and thinkers.

Leave the aggression and warfare to the Fr*nch.
>>
>>2115377
>Leave the aggression and warfare to the Fr*nch.
So that Britain has to save them again like in WW1 and WW2?
>>
File: 1478161302753f.png (66KB, 621x339px) Image search: [Google]
1478161302753f.png
66KB, 621x339px
>>2115395
>Britain
>Saving anyone

Pretty sure WW1 was won by the French and WW2 by the Americans

>mfw a deluded bong thinks he's relevant near me
>>
>>2115410
>muh opinions are facts
Fuck off.
>>
>>2115377
This is unironically true, Germans are on par with Greeks when it comes to philosophy, if not better

Fuck the Prussians for hijacking entire German nation
>>
>>2115410
>>mfw a deluded bong thinks he's relevant near me
Bongs are like North Korean level delusional.
>>
>poetry
>in German

>thinkers
>when there are already Anglos to do the thinking for you
plz
>>
File: german conf.png (129KB, 360x416px) Image search: [Google]
german conf.png
129KB, 360x416px
>>2115457
Großpreußen is #notmygermany
>>
>>2115479
The Anglos have to import their philosophy from Scotland and Ireland. Think about how pathetic that is.
>>
>>2115377

Tacitus and Mirabeau disagree.
>>
Reminder that Germans invented the proper study of history.
>>
>>2115491
This, the greatest anglo philosopher was scottish
>>
>>2115506

>They choose their kings by birth, their generals for merit. These kings have not unlimited or arbitrary power, and the generals do more by example than by authority. If they are energetic, if they are conspicuous, if they fight in the front, they lead because they are admired. But to reprimand, to imprison, even to flog, is permitted to the priests alone, and that not as a punishment, or at the general's bidding, but, as it were, by the mandate of the god whom they believe to inspire the warrior. They also carry with them into battle certain figures and images taken from their sacred groves. And what most stimulates their courage is, that their squadrons or battalions, instead of being formed by chance or by a fortuitous gathering, are composed of families and clans. Close by them, too, are those dearest to them, so that they hear the shrieks of women, the cries of infants. They are to every man the most sacred witnesses of his bravery-they are his most generous applauders. The soldier brings his wounds to mother and wife, who shrink not from counting or even demanding them and who administer food and encouragement to the combatants.

-Tacitus
>>
>>2115521

Did he mention anything about their autism?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.