[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French guy here, I'd like to ask about memorial laws. In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: MajorConcentrationCamps.png (77KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
MajorConcentrationCamps.png
77KB, 640x420px
French guy here, I'd like to ask about memorial laws. In my country it is forbidden by law to deny the holocaust, you can face charges if you do. The purpose of this law is to keep us from forgetting the event of the past and doing the same mistakes again. Of course we know that holocaust happened, but this implies that on some topics, the historical truth is defined by the government and the law, not by the historians. Which is a dangerous path, in my opinion.
What are your thought on this ? Do you think this kind of law is against freedom of speech and historical research ? Are there any similar law in your country ?
>>
>>2112853
Typically those laws have a phrase like "grossly belittling" coded into them. That's an important qualifier.
>>
>>
>>2113004
>Explain to me how to gas 6 million jews in rooms with windows and wooden doors.

By placing money coins on the floor to keep them busy during the gassing thus preventing evasion
>>
There is no such law in this country.

However, there are social ramifications for any position that questions it, no one will want to be associated with you.
>>
>>2113004
Please keep /pol/ in /pol/.
>>
>>2112853
It's a way to enforce a narrative, there's no sugar coating that. While it's coming from a stance that makes sense, the precedent it sets is a dangerous one that doesn't really serve to benefit anyone but a minority of people.

I see nothing wrong with questioning and clearing up the more murky and unrealiable details of the Holocaust (such as there being basically no proof for lampshades of human skin for instance), and it should be treated like any other historical atrocity and not be given special status.
>>
>>2113004
This is not /pol/, common.
Anyway :
The "gas chambers are not technically possible" topic has indeed been investigated by some historians.

Note that the official claim is 3 millions jews gased out of 6 millions.

"You are cucked to death by kikes and nigger-muslims."
The zionists lobbies faking the holocaust or exagerating it in order to create a pro-israel mentality after the war, why not, cohererent hypothesis.
But why would black people and muslims give a shit ? When this happened, Zionist lobbies were not that influent, not as they are today. This is precisely the holocaust, which, being fake or not, made them that big.

And note that anti-jewish conspiracies are well spread in arab world, not only on places like 4chan but on national TV (check "Horse Without a Horseman")
Arab world is not pro zionist in general.
>>
>>2113067
What is your country ?
>>
>>2113096
I agree with your point. I remember having been fed with those kind of atrocious details of the holocaust in school, from primary school to college, I remember when I was 9, we were talking about holocaust in school, and all the children were coming up with multiples gory and fucked up anecdotes, encouraged by the teacher. In high school we were watching footages of mountains of dead body being made by bulldozer in the camps. When it comes to the holocaust in school, there is no self restrain in evocating the details of it, it's like we take pleasure in culpabilizing ourselves in the most dramatic way.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.