[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For all the faults of mongols although they were weapons of mass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Bactrian.jpg (207KB, 1092x890px) Image search: [Google]
Bactrian.jpg
207KB, 1092x890px
For all the faults of mongols although they were weapons of mass destruction - killing people on an industrial scale, they rarely engaged in torturing or disfiguring bodies.

In fact, they hated spilling blood near themselves since they considered it impure. Good thing archery keeps your enemies at a distance. Their favoured method of execution was breaking the back, or rolling a person up in a carpet and stamping them to death with horses.
>>
>>2106404
Yeah at least they just had them stomped by horses John Green.
>>
I thought that was only royal blood.

Also, I'm 90% sure the Mongols used battle axes to dispatch civilians.

Like, why would you waste arrows on something that isn't fighting back at all.
>>
>>2106404
>*migrates to China proper looking for jerb.*
>>
But they did rape. A lot.
>>
File: 4-banquet-on-russian-nobility.jpg (69KB, 632x428px) Image search: [Google]
4-banquet-on-russian-nobility.jpg
69KB, 632x428px
>>2106404
so mongols skinning people alive and general atrocities are just russian butthurt?
>>
>>2106404
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Kuju

Nigger they melted people down so that they could use their fat to burn down another city.
>>
File: dzungers.jpg (3MB, 3913x2557px) Image search: [Google]
dzungers.jpg
3MB, 3913x2557px
MONGOL A SHIT

1755 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

GET FUCKED MONGOL SHITS
>>
>>2106404
>Their favoured method of execution was breaking the back, or rolling a person up in a carpet and stamping them to death with horses.

what lovely people.
>>
>>2106854
>be russian qt
>beggetting a child from one of those 12 mongols that raped you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.