[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most historically (juche 25 year historically) important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1472850917283.jpg (400KB, 1000x912px) Image search: [Google]
1472850917283.jpg
400KB, 1000x912px
Who is the most historically (juche 25 year historically) important living person?
>>
File: sultan bin baba.jpg (75KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba.jpg
75KB, 960x932px
köksal baba
>>
Unironically Kim Il Sung
>>
>>
File: _85422515_hi028870332.jpg (28KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_85422515_hi028870332.jpg
28KB, 660x371px
Aung San Suu Kyi.

Nobel Laureate and advocate of genocide. Probably the best person in terms of exposing the weakness and hypocrisy of many international organizations.
>>
>>2105505
probably putin

he guided the collapsed remnants of soviet russia to becoming a global power again. when everyone in the world thought american liberal-capitalist-democratic values would sweep us into the end of history, he was planning and plotting to restore national pride and rebuild a nation, not simply a state. sure the dude is part of the plutocratic class in russia, and is by no means a good dude, but you can't ignore that since took power he's done more to fight against that idea than any other individual person.

as an alternative, >>2105685 makes a good argument, though i think with time some of those presidents will be glossed over (particularly carter and bush sr), but 100 years from now both americans and russians will still know the name Putin.
>>
Donald J. Trump
>>
>>2105505
OP
>>
File: Mikhail-Gorbachev.jpg (385KB, 888x1332px) Image search: [Google]
Mikhail-Gorbachev.jpg
385KB, 888x1332px
>>2105505
he got fat
>>
>>2105749
Did Pizza-xat payed him in free pizza?
>>
>>2105700
elaborate?
>>
>>2105700
>>2106004

Probably talking about muh Rohingya.
>>
>>2106080
They tried to setup an Islamic State with backing from the world's first and foremost experts on human rights, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

After a failed insurrection, Myanmar Army began striking back and all the muslim loving NGOs started bitching. Now we have a section of guillable Westerners brainwashed on the whole thing like they are on Syria.

Rohingya need to be pushed back into Bangladesh from whence they came.
>>
>>2105749
I seriously don't understand this guy. He seems like the most pathetic Russian to have ever lived, but he was at the top of the food chain. and then he ate it all.
>>
>>2105701
Obama will be remembered because he is black.

Carter will still be remembered as one of the shittiest presidents of all time.

Bush Jr. will be brought up time and again by Keynesian shills who insist he didn't spend enough during the recession.

Bush Sr. will be totally forgotten.
>>
>>2107139
>I seriously don't understand this guy

Far too pro-Western and Western-influenced. Soviets only needed to liberalize their economy, not break down their entire system. He is probably the greatest psyops of all time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.