[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why people think it is immoral to do experiments on humans for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 8b2.jpg (67KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
8b2.jpg
67KB, 853x543px
Why people think it is immoral to do experiments on humans for medical purposes. If they could develop a cure faster then it is legitimate. It is killing people but in a time where you dont have cure the more people are dying. So isn't it better to sacrifice few to save many?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: ImInUrCampKillinUrJoos.jpg (32KB, 306x443px) Image search: [Google]
ImInUrCampKillinUrJoos.jpg
32KB, 306x443px
>>2099548
I've always advocated using prisoners guilty of heinous crimes (torture-murder) as fodder for medical science. Also anyone getting the death penalty should just be harvested for their organs. One mans death can save many from the same fate. It really feel like justice in my vindictive mind.
>>
Would it be right to kill you to harvest your organs to save 5 people?
>>
>>2099586
Only if I've become a societal liability by willingly killing innocents
>>
File: AngryAngryHippo.jpg (9KB, 151x225px) Image search: [Google]
AngryAngryHippo.jpg
9KB, 151x225px
>>2099575
Doctors might not be so willing to partake in such a gross violation of the Hippocratic oath, though.
>>
>>2099548
>isn't it better to sacrifice few to save many?
not if you're one of the few
>>
>>2099548
The biggest problem is unwilling subjects. But if you're all for it, there's nothing stopping you from killing yourself and testament your body to science.

So go on and do it faggot.
>>
>>2099603
They pledged not to harm. But isn't a harm slowing down progress just because of morality? If it is so then it isn't moral
>>
Because not everyone is a fucking utilitarian.
>>
>>2099611
>>2099615
Of course it isn't nice to be a subject but we can always use prisoners or patients that are going to die anyway
>>
>>2099593
>>2099586

Also, I don't stand by amping-up the number of death sentences to fulfill the the need for organs. I do recognize the pitfall of creating a supply for a grave demand. This is just my hatred for violent criminal that fuels my desire to see this enacted. That and the seeming lateral move of imprisoning them for life or killing them to no benefit other than their permanent removal. Lets have a net gain from the refuse, I say.
>>
File: SydneyGottliebMKUltra.jpg (6KB, 150x191px) Image search: [Google]
SydneyGottliebMKUltra.jpg
6KB, 150x191px
>>2099616
That's much more abstract and unpalatable. We'd need psychopathic doctors able to justify that.
>>
>>2099548
But they do experiment on humans. It is very controlled and regulated, but still human experimentation.

Unless you are talking about Mengele style shit.
>>
>>2099699
We are
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.