[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does /his/ stand by south's side when they were literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

why does /his/ stand by south's side when they were literally so retarded they couldn't even win at gettysburg?

how fucking incompetent do you have to be to fuck up the easiest battle of all time? yet /his/ look up to these people.
>>
>>2095877
We don't. Rebs just post more often due to still retaining a large amount of butthurt from the war.
>>
File: 1481239937813.jpg (47KB, 314x341px) Image search: [Google]
1481239937813.jpg
47KB, 314x341px
>>2095877
>how fucking incompetent do you have to be to fuck up the easiest battle of all time?
>the easiest battle of all time
>Gettysburg
>>
I [spoiler]pirated[/spoiler] ultimate general civil war and its pretty gud even for early access. However its fucking ridiculous how the rebel infantry brigades will get like 500 more men than your north ones. The enemy always outnumbers you, even if hisotrically you should outnumber them drastically. AI is pretty competent though and Shiloh, Gaines' Mill and Malever Hill were really tough for me and there were a few instances were my line was on the brink of total rout.
>>
>>2095877
>After months of chasing it was do or die.
>Every point of attack the enemy had the highground
>They were responding to every rebel movement by shifting positions.
Have you ever been to Gettysburg.
I live a few miles away and it was probably (judging from the terrain and troop locations) one of the most difficult battles in American history, both physically and tactically.
You sound like that retard who thought the battle of Hastings was fought on a 45 degree incline.
>>
>>2095877
t. Never been to Gettysburg

Seriously. Go visit the town and look at the terrain and positions the two sides were in
>>
>>2096271
>However its fucking ridiculous how the rebel infantry brigades will get like 500 more men than your north ones. The enemy always outnumbers you, even if hisotrically you should outnumber them drastically.
Learn how to play. Up army organization and use masses of low-quality units rather than high quality ones.
>>
>>2096287

What I never understood (not OP) is why Lee felt he should attack the Union position at all once they got into that fish-hook formation by early day 2. I mean, I've heard conflicting things as to why he went to Gettsyburg in the first place, but attacking an enemy army where it has the advantage after you've already got the fucking town seems a bit pointless.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.