[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lmao dude trust me when you die you don't really die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1477207622436.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477207622436.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>lmao dude trust me when you die you don't really die you actually live forever I know this because of my fever dreams now you have to do x and y just the way I say

when and why did people start to take this shit seriously? do you suppose religion predates us, and maybe even goes back before proto humanity?
>>
did we invent time or was it always there
>>
Damn dude, really makes me think.
>>
I know you aren't intelligent enough to properly articulate this, but what you're trying to ask is "When did Existentialism enter the west's common zeitgeist?"

Pleb
>>
>>2092593
Phew, thank god I saw this thread. To think that I almost spent my life being a christian. Really opened my eyes.
>>
>>2092593
You guys can make fun of op all you want (he does sound retarded) but his point is true. Religion comes down to preventing chaos when those existential questions go unanswered and to justify people to work. I know this isn't an original thought, but it's the truth. I was in Catholic school for 10 years, I know the bible front to back, and reading it and history was the main cause of me turning away from religion
>>
>>2092748
>I was in Catholic school for 10 years

>implying that catholic schools do a good job of teaching catholicism
>>
>>2092760
No they didn't, but reading the bible every day bored af in religion class allows you to come to your own conclusion. If the holy book itself(which 99% if Christians never read) can't convince me, idk what can. I use to be able to open a random page, look at the header and give a while summary. That's what reading it every day for 10 years does to you
>>
>>2092795
>christianity is based on the bible
>>
>>2092826
>being so much of a retard that you think a religion is not based on its holy book

Seriously fuck off. What kind of shit religion doesnt take the book the holy spirit supposedly directed them to write seriously
>>
>>2093646
Luther please go and stay go
>>
>>2092748
Catholics aren't Christian
>>
>>2093673
>>2093667
why are christfags on /his/ so cancerous regardless of their denomination?
>>
File: Jesus Spotter.jpg (13KB, 143x192px)
Jesus Spotter.jpg
13KB, 143x192px
>>2093704
why do the heathen rage?
>>
>>2092748
>I know the bible front to back
What's the dirtiest Bible verse, I want to put it on my tombstone.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 500x379px)
image.jpg
24KB, 500x379px
/his/ is dead and it was killed by /pol/ and Jesus trolls or retards. I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>2093713
not him but Ezekiel 23:20 is rather good:
>There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses
>>
>>2093727
Just read the whole chapter
>towel man.jpg

Though I think I like verse 48 the most.
>So I will put an end to lewdness in the land
>>
> why did people start to take this shit seriously?
Because they are scared of death enough to just grasp for the straws and be deep into denial.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.