[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /his/, thoughts on the "White Card"? https://w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: flamingshit.png (592KB, 872x547px) Image search: [Google]
flamingshit.png
592KB, 872x547px
So /his/, thoughts on the "White Card"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN9mwhSrTdU

Interested in how this horseshit checks out historically. What she says even seems internally inconsistent.
>>
File: really makes you think.png (212KB, 399x463px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
212KB, 399x463px
>>2087971
>irish and other groups weren't considered white
>shows a political cartoon of an irishman sitting on the side of a scale labeled "White"

hmm....
>>
>>2087971
lol I am not giving that views
>>
>>2087982
It's really contradictory.

I'm curious if there's any kind of /his/ pastebin or some other consolidation of info about "white privilege" and other SJW material. I'd love to be able to explain historical facts/context better.
>>
>>2087971
Irish were considered degenerate not because they were Irish but because there was rampant hordes of them moving into an already xenophobic America
>>
>>2087999
What are you on about about lad? They were discriminated against in the old country as well.
>>
>>2088013
Didn't that start as a religious thing
>>
>>2087983
I understand, anon.
>>
>>2087971
Irish, Italians or Slavs were never considered non white by the law, this is utter divisive horseshit pushed by cucks like Noel Ignatiev based on that one retarded essay from Ben Franklin.

Pretty much ALL Europeans were considered white in the US. Look it up. The only exception were the Finns when the local court had to decide whether they're white or Mongoloid, and the ruling was that they're indeed white.
>>
Shouldn't /pol/ types be more receptive to this? Isn't arguing that white privilege isn't some blanket concept and that it's more nuanced?
>>
>>2088022

It was a religious thing in Protestant America too, lad.
>>
The idea it was entirely due to a 17th century social engineering project seems far fetched.

Nearly every black person was a freed slave or descended from free slaves, whereas white immigrants from europe stretched from the working class, through the middle class to the upper class with a lot of cultural and social connections between them. This and slavery would have overwhelmingly contributed to the racial divide.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.