[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continailures literally cannot refute this (due to their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Continailures literally cannot refute this (due to their poor grasp of logic)
>>
>>2081748
>subscribing to a """""school""""" of logic rather than just utilizing the abstract concept of logic
ISHYGDDT
>>
File: memes.jpg (17KB, 553x266px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
17KB, 553x266px
>>
>>2082701
nice strawman
>>
>>2081748
I refute that. Refuted. Pro tip:don't call me continullyis. You won't like me if you do.
>>
>>2081748
Prove logic is a valid tool
>>
File: Autism.png (518KB, 1242x512px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
518KB, 1242x512px
>>
>>2083979
I wanted to post this but I didn't find it in my "why do this even need to be posted" folder. Thank you anon for not being autistic.
>>
>>2081748
>analytic philosophy
*defends PolPot*
>>
Can someone explain the difference for a dummy like me?
>>
>>2083979
>box on the right
>not analytical philosophy
>>
File: happycouple.jpg (331KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
happycouple.jpg
331KB, 650x650px
>>2084210
Analytical philosophy was popular in Great Britain while Continental was popular in the rest of Europe. Anglo descendants around the world then popularized analytical philosophy as an "Anglo" philosophy and superior to continental philosophy.
>>
>>2084210
Analytic philosophy focuses more on formal logic and mathematical proof. Continental philosophy focuses more on dialectic relations, subjectivity and phenomenology.
>>
>>2085935
>your post
>not autim
>>
File: IMG_0014.png (687KB, 1242x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.png
687KB, 1242x512px
"I'm going to solve the infinitely complex probl of language with numbers!"
Even if you do that, how is that helpful or applicable?
"Haha! Continental troglodyte can't into logic!"
>>
>>2084210
continental philosophy brought the SJWs
analytic philosophy brought the computer age
>>
>>2087251
Actually, continental philosophy was probably the most prominent and effectively critical tradition in regards to the new left. Foucault alone had more criticism of the new left than the entire right wing put together.
>>
>>2083979
Thanks anon
>>
>>2085980
Why are you posting a picture of a dead couple?
>>
>>2087268
in what regards did Foucault criticize the new left?
i thought he was a decadent homosexual but maybe I was just pulled in by the memes
>>
>>2087239
How are continental in any shape or form different from SJW spewing opinions

How is it philosophy and not sociology/psychology
>>
File: 1466961798829.png (271KB, 386x253px) Image search: [Google]
1466961798829.png
271KB, 386x253px
>>2082462
this
>>
>>2087239
>Even if you do that, how is that helpful or applicable?
by trying to ground philosophy into something practical (like trying to use it to craft good policy, economics, or laws)

how is continental philosophy helpful or applicable?
>>
>>2081748
You know what isn't logical? Failing to recognize that dividing people against themselves by breeding them to believe in the importance of distinguishing themselves as part of some larger group in order to validate their perspective has been what prevents human beings from figuring out the truth of their common struggle and actually solving the problems we face.

(inb4 someone categorizes this into some memeable farce, thus stripping it of its significance and simultaneously proving its point).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.