[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /his/ think of Trotsky? Why did Stalin have him killed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0821.jpg (21KB, 220x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0821.jpg
21KB, 220x345px
What does /his/ think of Trotsky?

Why did Stalin have him killed?

Would he have made a better leader of the USSR than Stalin?

What would of the USSR been like if he was in charge?
>>
Bump for curiosity
>>
File: shoah_imbounding.jpg (106KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
shoah_imbounding.jpg
106KB, 640x512px
A Jew in charge instead of Stalin.

Jeez, I wonder how this would turn out.
>>
He was even more brutal and bloodthirsty than Stalin.

Bukharin was the real good guy. URSS under his leadership would enact the kind of policies that Deng Xiaoping enacted in China and would become a powerhouse.
>>
>>2080778
I'm a right winger so I hate all communists, but Stalin I at least respect even though I don't agree with him. He was a brass balls alpha gangster that robbed banks while other Bolsheviks were too busy indulging in pseudo-intellectual circlejerks. He had discipline, he had balls, he had smarts. He dragged Russia out of being a cesspit created by Lenin and Trotsky and made them into an industrialized nuclear superpower. He beat the behemoth that was Germany in a head to head clash. He restored Russian national pride that was almost extinguished by Lenin's cultural marxist faggotry. All in all, he was a leader his country needed at the time.

Now, Trotsky. A spoiled, rachitic, idealistic Jewish beta and a pinnacle of incompetence who alongside Lenin promoted the complete destruction of Russian culture and replacing it with internationalist proto-SJW horseshit. He was hellbent on starting a war with the entire planet even though he couldn't even beat Poland. Fucking POLAND, a country that was just a few years old.
>>
>>2081058
>he couldn't even beat Poland
Stalin could not beat and punish fucking Finland.
>>
>>2080778
Trotsky is just another scapegoat for why Stalinism isn't real Communism. Trotsky was murdered because he was the candidate to take over the party in Lenin's death. No one was/would have been a better leader than Stalin, that's why the west hates him and the Russians love him.
Stalin is the best representation of Communism because he was greedy, ignorant, and disregarded the life of his people. Communism will never work, and Stalin's regime is the epitome of why.
>>
>>2081016
This Bukharin was pretty cool guy.... for a communist.
>>
>>2081058

>He dragged Russia out of being a cesspit created by Lenin and Trotsky and made them into an industrialized nuclear superpower.

The USSR didn't even last a century, and it was a shithole while it existed. How can you respect Stalin?
>>
>>2082246

Because the "ussr" would be lebenstraum for ze germans if not for stalin.
>>
>>2081058
> He dragged Russia out of being a cesspit created by Lenin and Trotsky
Cesspit was created by Tzar, economy basically already collapsed in World War I. There was like
nothing to work with for new government.
>>
>>2082500
Hitler wanted ukraine not russia
>>
>>2081006
Fake quotes. Fuck off to /pol/.
>>
>>2081123
They did beat Finland though...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.