[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How effective would the tactics and soldiers of Rhodock be in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Rhodocks_Encounter.png (675KB, 724x687px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodocks_Encounter.png
675KB, 724x687px
How effective would the tactics and soldiers of Rhodock be in the Middle Ages (vs france and co)?
>>
>>2079999
ask /mbg/ you faggot
>>
File: 1481530798483.png (498KB, 925x919px) Image search: [Google]
1481530798483.png
498KB, 925x919px
>>2079999
Stop having a nice head on your shoulders.
>>
>>2079999
About as well as the Swiss did.
>>
>>2079999
Pikes, glaives, pavise shields and crossbows were all common weapons in the high medieval period. The Rhodoks would do about as well as any other medieval infantry based army. In other words, fucking shit unless you're in mountains or forests or have some other terrain obstacles to bog down heavy cavalry. If you want to find out how well they'd do against any specific foe, just imagine that foe fighting the Swiss and you'll get a decent idea.
>>
>>2079999
Except for the lack of cavalry, they are by far the most modern and arguably most effective faction.
>>
File: Nords.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Nords.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>2079999
Ask these guys
>>
>tactics

There are no tactics in the AI of Mount&Blade. I don't know what you are talking about. The AI will always either charge immediately, or advance ten paces every few seconds, and then charge.

Also get this shit the fuck off /his/.
>>
File: King Harlaus.jpg (280KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
King Harlaus.jpg
280KB, 1162x850px
>>2080117
But not this guy
>>
>>2079999
To answer this look up burgandy France wars
>>
>>2080117
>that oudated axe that breaks after repeated use
>could not afford full chainmail with hood and shits
>weakening his weapon hardiness with fullish inscriptions
>earrings
>no gauntlets
obviously a thal based on servitude in his eyes
>>
>>2079999
They'd do well on uneven terrain, like with mountains and hills and shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.