[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize there is no great world conspiracy and that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hm.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
61KB, 500x375px
When did you realize there is no great world conspiracy and that strange decisions throughout history have simply been a result of cock-ups and ignorance?
>>
the elite cooperate on some level or another, not even being a conspiritard but shit like bilderberg, trilateral, OPEC and all of the think tanks associated with them they don't even try to hide
>>
When my boss who has worked in finance told me about the "big guys" that trade daily for billions of dollars.
They could simply fuck up countries for kek, which they would do. Sell billions worth of currency, total chaos.
But i think its illegal today, but used to be total chaos.
All conflict etc are because of keks and simple decisions by a dumbperson.
Politicans arent as smart as people believe them to be
>>
>>2078078
Yeah but then you have to realize that they all have allegiances to their own countries and despite the fact they seem to cooperate, they're all playing for their own national interests as well

Italians don't care much about British politics, but the British prime minister certainly cares about his/her legacy and what his/her people think
>>
>>2078084
>Politicans arent as smart as people believe them to be
no of course they aren't smart. you have to be a real fuck up to honestly believe you can help people and help the world while actively doing the opposite because your boss tells you to
>>2078074
that never happened because it isn't true. there are invisible hands calling the shots. who they belong to can be anybody's guess. are their motives pure or just? who is to say

it's like you have never even heard of Machiavelli or know what he did
>>
>>2078078
cooperation is really important when you're trying to control large human masses, like 800 million people in europe
>>
>>2078094
Except you can name Machiavelli and have evidence for his actions in his book "The Prince".

Why don't you name these current people and give evidence for what they've done?
>>
>>2078099
my reference to Machiavelli was a man who wrote a book specifically outlining all the ways that politicians can buttfuck the general population and still have them asking for more.. a book written hundreds of years ago i.e. this is not a new practice

>Why don't you name these current people and give evidence for what they've done?
I can name many globalist elite and things they have done or affiliations they hold. what is the point? I have already said it doesn't matter whether they are "good" or "evil" those words don't mean much to me anymore
>>
>>2078105
Your post is worthless.

You have claimed that there are obviously global conspiracies but you have given no evidence.

I have noticed that most people who claim this always give a sort of shadowy explanation with no proper evidence.
>>
>>2078113
there are obviously global conspiracies.. it is called globalization and is a phenomenon that has been happening quite rapidly since the Roman Empire.
there are entire college courses dedicated to global systems and network theories

if you can't understand that there are certain countries that "like" you and certain countries that "don't like you" then you really haven't done enough reading that might challenge your worldview. it's like you don't even watch the news anon, or else you are so vain you think you know everything about everything.

why don't you start with the stuff you don't "know". there is possibly a conspiracy that you aren't aware of.
again I reiterate that the definition of conspiring is to plan... if you and I make plans to open a lemondae stand tomorrow... we have conspired. that is what that means
>>
File: 1450824459798.jpg (102KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1450824459798.jpg
102KB, 600x848px
>>2078132
>there are obviously global conspiracies.. it is called globalization
It's hardly a conspiracy if people are open with it.
>>
>>2078152
>It's hardly a conspiracy if people are open with it.
because you keep thinking that a conspiracy means something it doesn't when I clearly defined it three times already.

yes I understand that conspiracy is often associated with a negative connotation. I don't associate it with a negative connotation. Thus I see conspiracies happening all around me every day
>>
>>2078158
That's not what a conspiracy is, retard.

Stop obfuscating language to fit your point.
>>
>>2078190
>Stop obfuscating language to fit your point.
that's exactly what you are doing though...

you are suggesting that a connotation = the meaning of a word and that is 100% fucking wrong and I won't even debate it with you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.