[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you history fags know what happened in the year 0? There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Any of you history fags know what happened in the year 0? There is seems to be no historical sources referring to that date.
>>
humans poped out of nothing and created civilization. My teacher told me so.
>>
>>2077071
The birth of Jesus Christ happened.
>>
The year '0' does not exist. Year 1 BC directly precedes the year 1 AD

Think of it as "the first year before" or "the first year after" the turning point.

2016 is part of the "21st century," even though it's not 2,100 years yet. in the same way, Year 1 AD was not a full year after the turning point of history, but the year is nonetheless signified "1"
>>
Great Eagle sat atop a stump in the middle of the mud that covered the whole world. Duck and Crow and Eagle had helped to build the land, but now it just sat empty.

Over time the mud hardened, and as Eagle looked out across the empty land, he saw Coyote coming from the East. Eventually, Coyote made his way to the stump, but would not answer any of Eagle's questions, or Crow's insults, or Duck's jokes. He sat with his mouth closed tight.

"Why won't this new animal speak?" the birds wondered. Eventually, they offered coyote food, and then wine, and then smokes, and finally Coyote opened his mouth to partake in the feast.

As he did, seeds fell from his jaws. Only Eagle, with his great vision noticed. Late that night, Eagle grabbed the seeds. In the morning, the birds discussed what to do with these strange things. They decided to stick them into the ground, and grass began to grow. When Coyote awoke, he let out a cry, for now the Birds had the power over life with their seeds and death with the talons.

Coyote cried and cried until Eagle had to leave to find a place where Earth was still wet and Coyote could not go. There, Eagle placed more seeds into the ground, but this ground moved and shifted and was formed by his imprints. And grass did not grow here, but out of the mud and seed came Man.

That is what happened in year 0. We know it to be true because our cave paintings are infallible.
>>
>>2077228
/thread
>>
>>2077071
>Jesus was born then.
>the year doesn't exist
>Then how could Jesus be born?
Checkmate theists.
>>
>>2077263
This desu
>>
>>2077071
We don't talk about year 0. Lurk more. Sage.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.