[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the execution of Nicky and his family /his/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: nicky bitch btfo.jpg (32KB, 357x253px) Image search: [Google]
nicky bitch btfo.jpg
32KB, 357x253px
Redpill me on the execution of Nicky and his family /his/, did they deserve it?
>>
didn't the gommies admit that it was a bit of a fuckup
>>
Nicky did.

Thousands of people were murdered by his government for political reasons.

The rest of the family, not so much.
>>
>>2076939

Maybe if Nicky hadn't been, "BUT MUH SERB BROTHERS!" and just not gotten involved in WW1 because you know there are problems with your military if you got BTFO by Japan.
>>
>>2076939
The murder is false. Everyone knows Anastasia and a few of the other members snuck away to the west where they lived undercover.
>>
I could understand the commies executing the Tsar, but the family?

Pure evil.
>>
>>2076939
nick probably deserves it, his family is not

I hate how these kind of threads are used for covertly celebrating killing them by commies
>>
File: I've made a huge mistake.jpg (59KB, 441x375px) Image search: [Google]
I've made a huge mistake.jpg
59KB, 441x375px
>My next visit to Moscow took place after the fall of Yekaterinburg. Talking to Sverdlov I asked in passing, "Oh yes and where is the Tsar?" "It's all over," he answered. "He has been shot." "And where is his family?" "And the family with him." "All of them?" I asked, apparently with a touch of surprise. "All of them," replied Yakov Sverdlov. "What about it?" He was waiting to see my reaction. I made no reply.
>>
>>2077015
What do you expect from Communists?
>>
>dress ripped open and breasts splayed out

hot hot hot
>>
Communists have a profound lack of respect for human life.
>>
>>2076939
>is killing monarchists worth it
definitely
>>
>>2077023
probably have the same psychopathic shit as >>2077028
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.