[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gets BTFO by Napoleon during Revolutionary Wars >Get BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: francisii.jpg (56KB, 440x618px) Image search: [Google]
francisii.jpg
56KB, 440x618px
>Gets BTFO by Napoleon during Revolutionary Wars
>Get BTFO ny Napoleon at Austerlitz
>I d-didn't want to be Holy Roman Emperor anyway being Austrian Emperor is great haha
>Gets BTFO by Napoleon in 1809
>Here h-h-have my d-daughter Napoleon fuck her with your long French dick
>Finally doesn't lose against Napoleon (only won because of Russia and Great Britain)
>B-better take in Napoleon's son (who was also his grandson)

Was he the most cucked man in history?
>>
File: austria.png (38KB, 953x1760px) Image search: [Google]
austria.png
38KB, 953x1760px
>habsburgers
>>
>>2074163
>Holy Roman Emperor
>Not Holy
>Not Roman
>And not an Emperor
Hmm... I don't know...
>>
>>2074163
Napoleon himself?
>Literally hangs on to a woman that cucked him. Repeatedly.
Besides Austria as an Empire far outlasted the French """"""""Empire"""""""""""
>>
>>2074476
>Besides Austria as an Empire far outlasted the French """"""""Empire"""""""""""

The Austrian Empire was created by France through the destruction of the HRE
>>
>>2074476
The fact Napoleon's wife cheated on him never ceases to amaze me.

Like, you're married to the most powerful man on earth, he has fought and toppled empires, and he's changed history. He's one of the greatest emperors ever, and somehow he's STILL not good enough for you?

I don't understand women at all.
>>
>>2074482

she didn't get the tingles from him bro
>>
>>2074482
He was just one general among hundreds when they married and she cucked him
She stopped cheating after he had become an emperor (she was old roasties anyway) while he did
>>
>>2074480
Also the Austrian Empire was a fucking joke. It spent it's 100 years of existence just struggling to hold onto its territory in the balkans and constantly showing itself to be totally irrelevant in Europe. After Wilhelm II was crowned, it basically just became Germany's little bitch

It struggled to beat serbia, and needed Bulgaria's help.
>>
>>2074482
Just proof that, no matter how great you are, if you're a manlet you'll always just be a manlet

:^)
>>
>>2074493
>>2074482
>>2074476
this is disregarding the fact that napoleon cheated on her many times over too

it's politics bro marriages aren't based around love and the ones that are don't last
>>
>>2074480
Austria was effectively its own shit ever since the Thirty Years War ended and the HRE truly became "Clubhouse of German States." There's a reason why modern historiography calls the Austrian Archduchy, k.k. Austria, the Austrian Empire, and the Austro-Hungarian Empire as "the Hapsburg Monarchy."
>>
>>2074499
Napoops and Beauharnais did marry for love initially.
>>
>>2074526
and see how that turned out
>>
>>2074163
>Here h-h-have my d-daughter Napoleon fuck her with your long French dick
Napoleon was Italian.
>>
>>2074407
All three are wrong
>>
File: BasileusPepeilon.jpg (136KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
BasileusPepeilon.jpg
136KB, 800x770px
I sometimes wonder if Napoleon wasn't the rage of the Byzantines given human personification.

>humiliated and destroyed the aquatic kike
>destroyed and disassembled the >H>R>E
>humiliated the Papacy
>>
>>2075746
Rage of the Byzantines sounds like an awesome title for a book/movie/game
>>
>>2075746
You forgot
>Had thousands of Turks murdered out of hand
>>
>>2075746
Who is the aquatic kike? Not a period I'm overly familiar with.
>>
>>2076153
Spain, maybe?
>>
>>2076153
>>2076153
>Who is the aquatic kike?

Venice
>>
>>2074882
that explains the french dick
no one handles french dick like italians
>>
>>2076153
Given the context I'm assuming Venice?
>>
Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser.
>>
>>2074163
He reigned until his death, a feat that proved to be unattainable for napooleon
>>
>>2076264
And yet Napoleon is actually remembered by most people, and he changed the course of history. Meanwhile, Francis II is only remembered by history buffs, and mostly only for losing to Napoleon.
>>
>>2074482
Maybe he was a shit husband.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.