[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me how WW1 was completely germany's fault. Keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1475686252367.jpg (69KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475686252367.jpg
69KB, 960x960px
Explain to me how WW1 was completely germany's fault. Keep in mind the bosnian crisis, russo turkish war, morrocan crisis, and the serbian coup.
>>
>>2070254
But it wasn't, it was only half their fault.
>>
It was more like 76% Germany's fault.
>>
This topic comes up very often here, but usually the discussion is worthless because every high schooler thinks he knows shit and has to share his non-knowledge. That's the problem with mainstream history topics here, the threads about more obscure stuff are usually better.
>>
>>2070285
go on...
>>
File: 1421269839742.gif (1MB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1421269839742.gif
1MB, 320x238px
>>2070254
Simply because their High Command want war against Russia. Russia alone that they were sure they could easily handle and France that they were sure they can beat again fast(like in 1870). But war against Russia was wanted for two reasons.
1. Most the spoils Germans want was on East. Baltic, Ukraine, Crimea, Poland, Finland. The French wasn't really important in this.
2. Germany was strong now(strong industry, trained reserves, modern artillery, great logistic network) and Russia weak but Russia started modernization and industrialization process. Give them 20 years and they could match Germany alone(or that was HC was afraid).
So Germans were sure that they can win war if they start it now and if they win they gonna win they will hit the jackpot and become new hegemony on continent. French time passed its German time.
AH was kinda similar with their growing feeling of Russians getting ahead of them. But alone they would not tried push to hard. On the other hand with Germany as backup they would and they did as they get full German support.
Did Russia want war? Hell no. They have other problems. They would gladly bash Turks but not Germans. On the other hand nature of their autocratic Empire force them to stand up to challenge. Because if they back off its gonna be 1905 again.
French would gladly take revenge for 1870 but they know they can't beat Germans alone. Not even with Russia. And Brits were not really eager to join.
What Brits and French want was to keep current status. They have empires and little to gain from war that could easily go wrong.
On the other hand Germany was young nation emerged after victorious wars, full of themselves and eager to prove their superiority.
What they need was a pretext. And they get it.
Rest is history.
>>
>>2070254
>completely germany's fault

Literally nobody says this.
>>
>>2070540
You must be new.
>>
>>2070285
I'd say 80% Germany's fault, 10% Serbia's fault, 5% Austria's and 5% Russia's.
>>
>>2070254
>>2070609
My view.
60% Germany
15% Russia
15% Austria
3% France
3% Anglos
3% Italy
1% Serbia
>>
>>2070531
>what happens when /k/ happens
/k/ runs the Pentagon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyakI9GeYRs
>>
>>2070618
>3% France
>60% Germany
No one except Italy is under 10%
>>
>>2070618
>>2070609
>letting the hapsburgers off the hook this much

fuck you inbreds you destroyed three empires

85% A-H's fault

10% Germany's fault

5% Russia's fault
>>
>>2070634
A-H and Russia are to blame for the initial hostilities. Germany dragged everyone in.
Serbia panicked and bent over backwards and the Austrian ambassador to Britain when confronted with this said the KuK government felt they weren't sincere enough.
>>
File: 1443541620897.jpg (36KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1443541620897.jpg
36KB, 245x245px
>mfw people don't realize WW1 was 100% Luxembourg's fault
>>
File: wwdf.png (45KB, 1068x485px) Image search: [Google]
wwdf.png
45KB, 1068x485px
>>2070254
>completely

Not completly
Mostly is a more fitting term
>>
>>2070661
thats a very one dimensional way of looking at this, looking at the order win which war was declared.....

>>2070609
>>2070618
>>2070634
>people unironically think russia wasnt responsible for at least half the war
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.