[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWII : Such horrific and terrible violence, eliminating the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1942.jpg (1MB, 3000x2147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1942.jpg
1MB, 3000x2147px
WWII :

Such horrific and terrible violence, eliminating the lineages of millions upon millions of great people. Why did it happen? Why?
>>
>>2068315
Retarded politicians and j*ws.
>>
>>2068319
first post best post
>>
no nukes no mad
>>
>>2068315
Germans wanted to act like assholes
>>
>>2068349
>The British have a chimpout because they realize they're quickly slipping into irrelevancy.
That's what really happened, FTFY.
>>
The Treaty of Versailles wasn't harsh enough, and Chamberlain was a massive pussy.
>>
>>2068374
>implying the Germans didnt chimp out over Danzig
>implying the Germans didnt chimp out over alliances
>to this day they are still paying the price
heh
>>
>>2068386
It was a global chimpout, but the British really shouldn't have gone to war against Germany. The USA is the cancer killing the entire western world today, and wouldn't be if not for WW2.
>>
The allies reached too far at Versailles
>>
File: image.png (309KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
309KB, 640x1136px
>>2068476
>British really shouldn't have gone to war against Germany
areyousureaboutthat.webm
>>
>>2068476
you imply that britain had a choice
>>
>>2068532
>implying germany didn't try to create an arrangement with britain
>>
>>2068476
>poor germany got bullied by evil england
>germany dindu nuffin!
>>
The Treaty of Versailles threw a wrench into the global economy and sowed the seeds of discontent of Germany that eventually culminated in an aggressive totalitarian regime in the middle of Europe.

War debts meant Germany depended on borrowing cheap money from America which dried up in the Great Depression which spurred the popularity of an aggressively nationalist party which wanted to repudiate those debts who would eventually embark on an expansionist campaign that put it at odds with Britain & France that ultimately brought them into open hostility.
>>
File: Thanks_America.jpg (231KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks_America.jpg
231KB, 699x1024px
>>2068315
Bigotry of the entente created a monster, you "reap what you sow" I guess. Feels good being irreverent and watching "reverent" people destroy life
>>
>>2068777
*irrelevant
*relevant

I got magical trips and it was soo close to being perfect, fuck me, just end myself. Still stand by what I said
>>
File: muh ww1 treaty.jpg (252KB, 680x1207px) Image search: [Google]
muh ww1 treaty.jpg
252KB, 680x1207px
>>2068491
Not at all.

They didn't do enough.
>>2068315
It could've been prevented in 1936. Or even before that by simply splitting Germany between their neighbours.
>>
>>2068315
German autism.

Versailles wasn't harsh enough.
Comparing it to Brest-Litovsk, Sèvres, Saint-Germain, and Trianon is ridiculous.
>>
>>2068476
>The USA is the cancer killing the entire western world today, and wouldn't be if not for WW2.

Why? They were already an industrial and naval superpower.
>>
>>2068860
Versailles was much harsher than Brest-Litovsk. The territory stripped from Russia wasn't even ethnically Russian and furthermore it was already lost to the soviets. Latvia, Lithuania & Poland had strong nationalist movements that had no desire of rejoining the new Russian regime. The Treaty only recognized what was already the de-facto situation.

In terms of reparations Brest-Litovsk required Russia to pay 9 billion Goldmarks compared to the 123 billion Goldmarks that Versailles saddled Germany with.
>>
>>2068384
Or was it too harsh?
>>
>>2068872
Neither was most of the territory from Germany ethnically German or legitimately German, Alsace-Lorraine was recovering French soil, Denmark's territory chose to become part of Denmark, Poland's territory was ethnically Polish, the only regions which the Germans might complain about was Danzig and Eupen-Malmedy and possibly that tiny little Czech area.That isn't a harsh treaty if we're going off ethnicity.

123 billion gold marks in reparations is also nonsense. That was what the Allies -officially- said the Germans had to pay. In reality, the majority of that was Category C bonds, which were never seriously intended to be issued. In reality reparations were 50 billion gold marks, and they would be paid over a lengthy period of time, unlike the rump Russia (probably economically smaller than Germany to boot) which had to be done within a year. ( this being the only text on it I've found so far: http://mk.christogenea.org/references/memorandum-appendix-xxi-russian-german-financial-agreement-august-27-1918 ).
>>
>>2068898
So how is Brest-Litovsk harsher? Just because more territory was stripped from Russia even though it was already occupied by Germany and most of it ended up declaring independence in the aftermath of the war anyway?
>>
>>2068505
?
>>2068532
The British government certainly could have chosen to avoid a world war by letting Germany have Pooland. You might say, "but, that's mean!", but it would have saved a lot of lives.
>>2068551
England wasn't capable of being a "bully", you fucking scrub. They lost the war militarily early on. It was the Americans and Soviets who won the allied victory.
>>2068860
Germanophobia is even more autistic, especially if you're a westerner. The days of petty nationalisms are over, queerboy.
>>
>>2068882
See >>2068850

Stop this shit already.
>>
>why did it happen
30's depression
>>
>>2068315
German autismo.
>>
>>2068933
Yeah because Poland would be Hitler's last demand. After Poland he would attack France. Shoul they also not intervene? Should they just wait there waiting until the Germans conquer the continent?
>>
File: 1443712229519.png (594KB, 842x974px) Image search: [Google]
1443712229519.png
594KB, 842x974px
>>2068315
German autism
>>
Germans blamed their loss on Jews and wanted a rematch.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.