[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have recently finished reading Nietzsche and I have chosen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: teacher.jpg (131KB, 623x416px) Image search: [Google]
teacher.jpg
131KB, 623x416px
So I have recently finished reading Nietzsche and I have chosen to become an Overman, but I don't know what to do now. Did Nietzsche write anything about what to do after becoming and Overman?
>>
>>2060780

Nietzsche specifically said that there hasn't been a single overman born yet. Now he died in 1900, but I think his words still ring true because we as an animal haven't changed all that much yet. Humanity as we are just isn't there yet. The Ubermensch isn't something you become (not yet) but something you strive towards.
>>
I don't follow ye, are ye already an overman or not?
>>
>>2060815
Of course. I just don't know what to do
>>
File: 1456045361799.gif (1MB, 288x231px) Image search: [Google]
1456045361799.gif
1MB, 288x231px
>>2060780
>Overman
Delightful to see that in translation
>>
>>2060780

>Ubermensch
> asks others what to do

read it again, you moron.
>>
>>2060780
> I have chosen
Wrong. You feel compelled to be an Ubermensch, free will doesn't exist.

>Did Nietzsche write anything about what to do after becoming and Overman?
In summary.
Don't drink alcohol
Don't be religious, or even believe in religious concepts (like free will).
Be very creative.
Don't be lazy.
>>
You can start with not being edgy and stop reading Neech
>>
>>2060780
>he fell for the Übermensch meme
>>
>>2061309
The word "edgy" was invented by slave moralist memers to hold back the daring.
>>
with what book should i start with Nieztsche ?
>>
>he's reading Nietzsche and not Kierkegaard
The atheism stops right here, vagrants.
>>
>>2061624
The Antichrist & Twilight of the Idols give you a good idea of what Nietzsche is and isn't that's essential to know before going into anything else.

>>2061629
But god is dead, anon. There is no stopping the atheism now.
>>
An uberman is not born
One does not rise to an uberman
The uberman is called, but his arival shall make men run in terror
Those Spoke Zarathusta because it is an ideal
>>
>>2060780
If you have to ask, you've already lost, broseph.
>>
>>2061656

>he thinks gott ist tot is unironic

yeah i remember reading Nietzsche in high school too
>>
>>2062366
I see you're on the pseud plateau of understanding Nietzsche because religion's newfound and irreversible irrelevance in western society is probably the most fundamental part of his philosophy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.