[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Child prostitution in the victorian England. Is here where our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Child_Prostitute_-_1871.jpg (339KB, 871x1264px) Image search: [Google]
Child_Prostitute_-_1871.jpg
339KB, 871x1264px
Child prostitution in the victorian England. Is here where our contemporary consent laws started? Was it because the older prostitutes couldn't compete against the underage ones?
>>
MODS MODS MODS MODDDS
>>
>>2059693
I don't see your point. It's a public domain picture from Wikipedia.

The description also says:
>"Mary Simpson, age 10 or 11. She has been known as Mrs. Berry for at least two years. She is four months pregnant."
>>
>>2059683
>consent laws
I mean you are already on wiki. Read the article on consent laws maybe?
>>
>>2059704
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh he got you there
>>
test
>>
>>2059704
Poor girl.
>>
Child sex being more expensive and exclusive is a product of the taboo on this kind of depravity. In older times when such things were more accessible, child prostitutes (like older prostitutes) would be less expensive and desirable than women in their sexual prime.
>>
>>2060522
this. Pedos need to stop spamming this 'muh historical context' bullshit
>>
>>2059683
As well as the above explanation of the taboo, prostitution in general was targeted because it was and has historically been an exploitation of the underclass. Before the industrial revolution this meant foreigners, slaves, and generally those that the rest of society didn't care about. After the industrial revolution, with the huge surge of urbanization, this meant the bottom rung of your own country's working class, and coupled with the rise of nationalism across the world at this time this turned a tolerated fringe trade by a legally distinct section of society into a scourge that symbolically attacked society's rules and virtues.
>>
>>2060522
Are you saying that underage girls aren't in their sexual prime?
>>
looks like there's another attemp of making a pro - pedo thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.